Author Topic: OBTAINED - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver. was delisted from PSN Store  (Read 4280 times)

Is there someone here from Europe who owns "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver." (PS3) on his/her PSN account?

The game was delisted and I'm looking for someone who can let me use his/her account just to install the game on my PS3.

I WOULD PAY FOR IT.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 10:28:16 am by tripredacus »

Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver. was delisted from PSN Store
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 06:12:19 am »
I have the EU demo if that counts for anything.
However if you're just looking to play the game out of interest, the PSN version is by the far worst port available.

The arcade version of Heritage for the Future has an active community on fightcade, otherwise I'd look into the Dreamcast version.
I own the PS1 version which is considered the worse of the two physical retail releases due to some slowdown and censorship reasons. However it's the only version with a story mode which I love.

Best of luck if you're looking for the EU PSN version for preservation reasons.

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 07:59:10 am »
I have the EU demo if that counts for anything.
However if you're just looking to play the game out of interest, the PSN version is by the far worst port available.

The arcade version of Heritage for the Future has an active community on fightcade, otherwise I'd look into the Dreamcast version.
I own the PS1 version which is considered the worse of the two physical retail releases due to some slowdown and censorship reasons. However it's the only version with a story mode which I love.

Best of luck if you're looking for the EU PSN version for preservation reasons.
The thing is that I want the game in my trophy list, that's why I would even pay for it.

sonicfan53

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2020, 09:29:26 pm »
Is there someone here from Europe who owns "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver." (PS3) on his/her PSN account?

The game was delisted and I'm looking for someone who can let me use his/her account just to install the game on my PS3.

I WOULD PAY FOR IT.
This is very similar to your thread on Earthworm Jim HD being delisted.

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2020, 10:52:49 pm »

I WOULD PAY FOR IT.

I mean he did make the threads within 2 hours from each other this morning.

sonicfan53

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2020, 03:34:37 am »
I mean he did make the threads within 2 hours from each other this morning.
Oh. Well, I get the felling he copypasted this one, and replaced all mentions of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver. with Earthworm Jim HD.

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2020, 04:27:13 am »

I WOULD PAY FOR IT.
Of course, Earthworm Jim HD and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver. are the two games that I want and I can't buy.

I'm a videogame collector and I would never use that kind of things like sharing account, but I can't obtain those games in other way.

The other way is to find someone who directly SELLS his account.

Sorry if this posts are bothering someone, it's not mi intention.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 04:28:58 am by antoniokratos »

kashell

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2020, 08:32:22 am »
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure was such an underrated fighter. I was surprised when it was released on the PSN.

Flashback2012

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2020, 09:20:48 am »
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure was such an underrated fighter. I was surprised when it was released on the PSN.

For some dumb reason I thought this was an updated version of the PS3 game when it reality it's an update to the DC one (which also came out on PS1 I think? Edit: Yes it did).

I never realized that they did a HD version or that it had been out for 7 years now. Oh well, missed out like I did with Scott Pilgrim. Ain't digital-only releases just grand?!?  :P

sonicfan53

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2020, 04:19:31 am »

I WOULD PAY FOR IT.
Of course, Earthworm Jim HD and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver. are the two games that I want and I can't buy.

I'm a videogame collector and I would never use that kind of things like sharing account, but I can't obtain those games in other way.

The other way is to find someone who directly SELLS his account.

Sorry if this posts are bothering someone, it's not mi intention.
Oh.

kashell

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2020, 10:06:05 am »

For some dumb reason I thought this was an updated version of the PS3 game when it reality it's an update to the DC one (which also came out on PS1 I think? Edit: Yes it did).

I never realized that they did a HD version or that it had been out for 7 years now. Oh well, missed out like I did with Scott Pilgrim. Ain't digital-only releases just grand?!?  :P

So grand. I had to search every which way on the PSN to find someone to help me with my last trophy for winning a fight.

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2020, 07:50:22 am »
I got it!

One guy from Instagram has let me install the game for free and now it's running on my PS3!!!

Re: OBTAINED - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver. was delisted from PSN Store
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2020, 10:56:11 am »
Sounds like Instagram and Twitter are the places to go for this, instead of here.

Re: OBTAINED - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver. was delisted from PSN Store
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2020, 01:20:57 pm »
At the very least these two posts should be in the Marketplace

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2020, 12:42:32 pm »
I got it!

One guy from Instagram has let me install the game for free and now it's running on my PS3!!!

Wow, congrats, man! I also was looking for this game, or for someone that bought this game and would share iI, for some years, and still no luck...
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 12:44:24 pm by ikarileo »