Author Topic: Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection and Journey are Free on PSN  (Read 1950 times)

telly

You all have probably seen this already but for those who haven't, Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection and Journey are free to download from the PSN until May 5th!

Some games I don't have and have been interested in playing so I'll take free stuff!  :)
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

Flashback2012

Re: Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection and Journey are Free on PSN
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 09:29:08 am »
Is this like free Free FREE! or is it like PS+ "Free" where they're yours so long as you have an active sub?

telly

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 10:14:52 am »
I heard they are yours to keep. I downloaded both and I don't have a PS Plus Sub

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2020/04/14/announcing-the-play-at-home-initiative/
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2020, 10:25:15 am »
Free to keep.  Plus if you are a PS+ subscriber and you already "own" these games from the Instant Library, you can rebuy it so you own it even after your sub expires.

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2020, 11:09:07 am »
Free to keep.  Plus if you are a PS+ subscriber and you already "own" these games from the Instant Library, you can rebuy it so you own it even after your sub expires.
I was not expecting them to allow this and I was shocked when I saw that it was possible. It's still a little weird that both games were previous PS Plus games but now that I always have them that's pretty sweet.

telly

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2020, 11:22:17 am »
I was not expecting them to allow this and I was shocked when I saw that it was possible. It's still a little weird that both games were previous PS Plus games but now that I always have them that's pretty sweet.

Yeah, same. I've never played any of these games and have had an interest in getting into the Uncharted Series. So this was a nice surprise :)

Haven't played Journey but I have played Flower before.
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2020, 04:03:44 pm »
Thank you

jason

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2020, 09:27:49 pm »
Thanks!