Author Topic: Is it possible to add a page for the latest items?  (Read 7218 times)

Is it possible to add a page for the latest items?
« on: May 08, 2020, 01:43:15 am »
A lot games come out every week and it would be a good idea if someone is looking for the newest releases, and just general new items that have been added to the site.

Nickkchilla

Re: Is it possible to add a page for the latest items?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 03:26:10 am »
Recent items added to the database can be seen under the "Latest Items" section under your personal VGCollect user page.

As far as new releases go, I'd imagine several gaming websites such as IGN, Siliconera, Gematsu, and so on might provide the coverage you're looking for.

A "Latest Releases" thread sounds neat, though I'd imagine this would require a few dedicated people on the up and up to post and keep track of these kinds of things.

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 06:18:21 am »
Yeah i was thinking like a thread just to keep track, I would be up to keep track since I live in Europe I can imagine a lot of people who use the site are from the USA. For the latest releases I was more or less thinking about convenience, since this is the main site I keep track of my collection. It would be a nice addition but it could be seen as unnecessary in a way.

But if they do decide to make a latest items thread I would love to help.

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2020, 06:20:31 am »
Recent items added to the database can be seen under the "Latest Items" section under your personal VGCollect user page.

As far as new releases go, I'd imagine several gaming websites such as IGN, Siliconera, Gematsu, and so on might provide the coverage you're looking for.

A "Latest Releases" thread sounds neat, though I'd imagine this would require a few dedicated people on the up and up to post and keep track of these kinds of things.