Author Topic: I can't bare to spend money  (Read 2902 times)

Re: I can't bare to spend money
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2020, 04:14:09 am »
Day 107 of urinating in plastic Gatorade bottles. The musk of my room resembles that of Bigfoot's genitalia.  Morality is a giant spectrum of many shades of grey white and black. I see no sun. Only Darkness. I do number 2 in Plastic Walmart bags.  Because I am ashamed of my toilet. . The toilet has done nothing to deserve my butt to be placed upon it.  The harder I try the further I fall, I have lost all contact with human life and quarantine has been one insufferable, vortex of self loathing.  Oh God, Harry S Truman, Daddy. Nuke my bikini Atol Daddy. I want all that radiation. I bet I Never Surrender. Sufferin Succotash, We are artist trapped in our own drawing slaves to our own mental prison. Is it better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all? Dispute a question my protoplasmic encephalopod

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2020, 06:14:35 pm »
Day 107 of urinating in plastic Gatorade bottles. The musk of my room resembles that of Bigfoot's genitalia.  Morality is a giant spectrum of many shades of grey white and black. I see no sun. Only Darkness. I do number 2 in Plastic Walmart bags.  Because I am ashamed of my toilet. . The toilet has done nothing to deserve my butt to be placed upon it.  The harder I try the further I fall, I have lost all contact with human life and quarantine has been one insufferable, vortex of self loathing.  Oh God, Harry S Truman, Daddy. Nuke my bikini Atol Daddy. I want all that radiation. I bet I Never Surrender. Sufferin Succotash, We are artist trapped in our own drawing slaves to our own mental prison. Is it better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all? Dispute a question my protoplasmic encephalopod

So, decided to forgo the help?

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2020, 10:01:06 am »

I have no idea what this means, but it was fun to read!