Author Topic: Best co-op SNES games  (Read 20934 times)

lordmeatpie

Re: Best co-op SNES games
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2012, 11:41:34 pm »
Now Playing: Borderlands 2 (PS3) / Crystalis (NES)

https://www.facebook.com/lordmeatpiegrind
The Obnoxious Canadian Acoustic Grinder

scott

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2012, 02:50:55 pm »
We played FFVI on PS1 for about an hour last night, and just got passed Figaro Castle. It was funny, she was all asking questions about what was going on and I had to hold off spitting out spoilers. Kept telling her "you'll have to keep playing to find that out".
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

upondoom

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2012, 04:21:57 am »
I wish my girlfriend would play vidya with me. ;_;

I play da video games and listen to da metalz.

Last.fm

zing

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2012, 10:44:12 pm »
Good topic. My daughter is turning seven. She has always been interested in my games. The only games we have seriously played co-op are Skylanders and Super Mario Galaxy 2. She does enjoy playing Adventures of Lolo, and she tries Bubble Bobble, but NES games tend to be too difficult for someone who has never really used a controller. Kids these days are used to motion controls and touch screens.

Bubble Bobble in particular is difficult, since you are often all on one line of the screen, and the flicker becomes extremely apparent, making it difficult to see the action. Challenging games like Contra are obviously out of the question.

I didn't realize Mystical Ninja was multiplayer. I'll have to try that. I'm trying to get a hold of Good Troop as well. Pocky & Rocky is on the way to me already. Secret of Mana is a dud. Donkey Kong Country isn't that fun multiplayer if one player is no good at the game. It reminds me of playing Super Mario World two-player, where one person would play through an entire level, and the poor player would die in five seconds. It's basically one person watching the other play.