Author Topic: how meny people played the diablo III open beta???  (Read 994 times)

htimreimer

how meny people played the diablo III open beta???
« on: April 25, 2012, 11:12:18 am »
thats is a lot of people :o

madmax

Re: how meny people played the diablo III open beta???
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 12:21:00 pm »
Diablo has a pretty big following. It was the first real game I played (after education games). it's been around for so long that it's been able to captivate several generations of people. D3 is going to be a pretty big release.

scott

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 12:28:16 pm »
I actually missed out on the beta weekend, I was just too busy. But I agree with max, Diablo has a hardcore fanbase and I'm not surprised at the 300,000 number at all. I'm stoked for the game and can't wait for my copy of the CE to get here.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

darko

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 01:33:16 pm »
I've actually never played a Diablo game.

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 01:34:30 pm »
The Beta was a blast, I managed to sink about 25 hours into it.  I'm excited for the release.

scott

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 03:13:12 pm »
I've actually never played a Diablo game.

You should buy it and hop on battle.net. looks like a bunch of us are gonna be playing the crap out of it, we could all knock out some co-op.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

madmax

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 09:55:03 pm »
I actually missed out on the beta weekend, I was just too busy. But I agree with max, Diablo has a hardcore fanbase and I'm not surprised at the 300,000 number at all. I'm stoked for the game and can't wait for my copy of the CE to get here.

300,000 is with the server issues they had. The servers were so overloaded that many people had trouble playing it. They could have had much more concurrent people if they had gone with more servers for the  beta.

jcalder8

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 10:05:25 pm »
I actually missed out on the beta weekend, I was just too busy
Same here but I'll wait on this until I can pick it up for a low price.

soera

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 01:15:32 am »
I actually am going to cancel my pre-order. I usually play co-op games with the guy I grew up with but as of late, he has not been able to do just that ... we were talking about getting the game and playing but his life took a turn recently so me getting it would be a waste. Going to just transfer the $5 to Ni No Kuni tomorrow. I like the look of that game more anyhow!