Author Topic: 2020 Games  (Read 2367 times)

koemo1

PRO Supporter

Re: 2020 Games
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2020, 07:04:48 pm »
I was looking forward to buying these two new Wii U physical releases:

https://vgcollect.com/item/178951
&
https://vgcollect.com/item/178952
I have eventually not bought them because of the pandemic.
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

Re: 2020 Games
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2020, 10:11:12 pm »
We are through the first half of the year, with confirmations of more game releases and some other announcements, we are through the big spring season, so what else are people looking forward too?

These ones are currently at the top of my list...
Ghosts of Tsushima - After the gameplay reveal, it's basically what I was expecting it to be, but man it looks good, on that level of like Horizon Zero Dawn, Breath of the Wild, etc...I'm hoping to get pretty into it.

Cyberpunk 2077 - This is probably the only other game releasing this year that could beat Final Fantasy 7 Remake for Game of the Year.

These are the ones I'm interested in and hoping are good...
Last of Us 2 - While I didn't love the first game, the game looks really good and I'm sure will be a well told narrative (Definitely don't put spoilers here, that would be bad), I just hope the gameplay I like more than the first and it's releasing on my birthday.

Marvel Avengers - Still don't have any new details on the game, but I am pretty hopeful for the game as I think the setup could be a lot of fun, being like the Ultimate Alliance series with co-op action, but maybe better gameplay and not top down.

Halo Infinite - The rumors is that this will be open world of some sort, which I'd be super into, but with nothing to go on, I can't say much for it, though I'll be playing it on PC.

And these ones are I might check out, but aren't big on my list yet...
Paper Mario: The Origami King - I've never been a fan of the series, I think I only ever played the first one on N64, but I liked the visuals of this one and if it's a fun RPG, I'm into check it out.

Godfall - There isn't a lot to go on with the game, but I really dig the fantasy art style and hoping it's fun to play.

Assassin's Creed: Vahalla - I'm really only interested in this for the setting, but not sure if I'll get it or not.  I have Odyssey, but I'm not really loving it.  I'm usually into an open world game, but the game just feels kinda empty and lacking to me, I kept struggling to find reasons to keep playing so I only have 7 hours in the game.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 10:19:23 pm by kamikazekeeg »