Author Topic: Do You Play Homebrew Knock Off Consoles Or HandHelds?  (Read 1431 times)

Do You Play Homebrew Knock Off Consoles Or HandHelds?
« on: June 02, 2020, 08:10:49 pm »
I do sometimes. All of these I have had myself "Except The Red One" and, they were sturdy and well built knock offs in my opinion,

topic is also concerning the more popular AtGames Consoles and especially the Jakks Pacific and TV Games branded ones as well.
I've also had seen some weak ones that did not work as well including a knock off Wii console that would crash 100% of the time when using the d-pad.

I had and play all of these except for the RED handheld named "Handheld Game Console, Retro Mini Game Player with 500 Classic FC Games"

Excalibur Ultimate 64 in 1 Plug & Play TV Game (My Rating 5 Stars)

Jakk's Pacific Namco Classics TV Plug-And-Play Controller (My Rating 4 Stars)

Star Wars Episode III - Plug it in and Play Video Game (Darth Vader Controller) (My rating 4 stars)

Handheld Game Console, Retro Mini Game Player with 500 Classic FC Games (I never own one of these before)

EA Sports Controller with Two TV Games (My Rating 5 Stars)

Jakks Atari Classics 10 in 1 TV Games (my rating 4 Stars)

I don't know what to call these so bare with me. Do you have any experience with both the ATgames and Jakks Pacific plug in plays as well as the Excalibur one in the first photo? I played all the ones listed except the red one and they are well built and play nicely

« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 02:31:50 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: Do You Play Homebrew Knock Off Consoles Or HandHelds?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 10:24:38 pm »
Nope, and probably never will.

kevininja

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 06:27:25 am »
I only had a Batman plug-in-play years ago, but I've sold that one.

Was pretty alright I guess.

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 11:31:56 am »
Generally no, because I'm really not into the consoles a lot of those cover. My brother did buy me one of the atari joystick plugins years ago as a gift- it was def cool and worth the cheap proce, but not something I'd play more than a couple times here or there for nostalgia. I think they are a great cheaper option than getting the original consoles and stacks of games though, as long as they are legit.

mrkonasoni

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2020, 03:51:57 pm »
I only like the portable ones, like a portable snes or genesis.

I think some people is selling a knockoff that can run most 32bits consoles and older ones, maybe the most interesting one is the mame emulator, because a working good portable mame emulator is something we have been asking for.

But I am not open to pay more than 60$.
I always have problems learning English, but I still love to talk a lot, I need no reason to be kind, after everything I have gone through I found a little peace.

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2020, 09:06:23 pm »
The Namco ones are pretty good.

pzeke

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2020, 01:01:18 pm »
I've played, as well as own a slew of homebrew games, yes.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!