Author Topic: hidden treasures  (Read 784 times)

htimreimer

hidden treasures
« on: April 25, 2012, 09:01:55 pm »
I just found a bunch of my games in a closet.  There  not the best but good enough.

eMazing Mazes (disk only)
Mall Tycoon 1 & 3 (disk only)
Backyard Baseball (disk only)
Sid Meier's SimGolf (disk only)
Paws & Claws Pet Vet (disk only)
Create City (PC Treasures Version)
Maximum G-Force Coasters (disk only)
SpongeBob SquarePants: Operation Krabby Patty (disk only)

have you guy ever found hidden games your house
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 09:36:10 pm by matt »

madmax

Re: hidden treasures
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 09:52:32 pm »
When I moved in with my girlfriend. I found an N64, Goldeneye, Donkey Kong 64, a game genie a few derpy games and donkey kong 2 on NES.

Her mom is a packrat and the basement was a maze (until we just recently cleaned it out)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 09:36:57 am »
My parents did some spring cleaning and just a general culling of the herd.  I got a phone call asking, "Do you want your old Atari?" Heck Yeah I do!  That was a pretty awesome find.  It turns out, it wasn't my old woodgrain Atari.  It was a Vader style one that I have no idea where it came from.  Now, I need for figure out where my old Atari went.

blipcs76

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 01:35:44 pm »
I'm having a garage sale in three weeks, so in going through boxes I found a stack of old game manuals I forgot I had, including 24 NES manuals, 6 SNES manuals, about a dozen 2600 manuals and 4 old Atari game catalogs.

Yeah, four of these!

More often than not, I realize that I'm missing games I know I own.  I finally sat down and catalogued my collection so I could enter it here and I realized I can't find some of my games, like Run Saber and Knights of the Round (SNES).  However, my Knights of the Round manual was in the stack of manuals I discovered.