Author Topic: DROAA's Sell List Thread I hope  (Read 4125 times)

DROAA's Sell List Thread I hope
« on: July 03, 2020, 11:49:23 pm »
So I have been gathering games over the last couple of day as the idea of downsizing my collection has finally decided to take action and I figured before I go to the usual places, I would see if I can gather any interest here.

https://vgcollect.com/selllist/DROAA

***Pics available by request***Provided I can get away with this. I havent price anything yet but Im using Price Charting as reference however not the exact price but a bit below. That said, you can throw me an offer in the time being and even when I do price them, dont be afraid to haggle. At the end of the day, I want this to be fair for both sides and in the end, give these games a new home. Shoot me a DM if you see anything that interests you. Thank you for looking.

Edit: I'm based in the US and I accept Paypal. 
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 11:46:46 am by droaa »

leonefamily

PRO Supporter

Re: DROAA's Sell List Thread I hope
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2020, 11:21:21 am »
Mass Effect Trilogy PS3 interests me, but it depends on game price + shipping price, especially if you live overseas. I myself have over 500 games to sell, if you'd like to trade. Otherwise I have PayPal.
Freeze iou imperialist pig! Zat is ze propertay of ze Gouvernement Français. Hand eet over!

kashell

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2020, 04:21:21 pm »
Is Blue Dragon still available? And, is it BC on an Xbox One?

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2020, 08:04:50 pm »
Is Blue Dragon still available? And, is it BC on an Xbox One?

It's still available and yes it's Xbox One compatible

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2020, 01:42:14 pm »
What kind of price and condition are sonic cd, sewer shark and sol feace in?

kashell

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2020, 07:09:06 am »
PM sent.

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2020, 09:10:05 pm »
Finally managed to price the games on my sell list. Havent been able to but its finally done. There are a few not priced cuz Im not sure yet but thats only a few. Again if something interests you let me know. I'm open to offers as well. Thank you.