Author Topic: Will my reviews be boring if I don't show gameplays if I ever do reviews  (Read 3469 times)

Might this be Lordscott? The prose looks similar.

It is.  He said as much a couple of months ago.

He also changed the name of his lordscott account to eaglelord. I don't know why this second account hasn't been banned yet, sockpuppets usually aren't allowed.

Jesus Christ...

I don't understand the admins of this site's reluctance to ban people. While I'm glad they aren't as ban happy as some online forums, I think putting their foot down a lot sooner on obvious trolls, shitposters, and people who are obviously not here to discuss their love of gaming would only benefit this site. But you can be the most obnoxious spam poster on the internet and you're likely going to get a free pass it seems like. If this is in fact Lordscott than I am truly at a loss for words why they're account still exists.

Might this be Lordscott? The prose looks similar.

It is.  He said as much a couple of months ago.

He also changed the name of his lordscott account to eaglelord. I don't know why this second account hasn't been banned yet, sockpuppets usually aren't allowed.

Jesus Christ...

I don't understand the admins of this site's reluctance to ban people. While I'm glad they aren't as ban happy as some online forums, I think putting their foot down a lot sooner on obvious trolls, shitposters, and people who are obviously not here to discuss their love of gaming would only benefit this site. But you can be the most obnoxious spam poster on the internet and you're likely going to get a free pass it seems like. If this is in fact Lordscott than I am truly at a loss for words why they're account still exists.

This account is my replacement sorry

@lordscott is still an active account I remember seeing @lordscott still has a collection in the database. @lordscott is probably someone else's Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde account

I think it's someone who regularly attends the forum. with multiple accounts is doing this. It's not me, but I think I know who this might be. But I am not going to say who I think it is. I don't think it's @Seether either
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

telly

My guess is he lost the password for that first account or something.
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

Pretty much or I couldn't log in

ferraroso

Hahaha
This:
Ya know, I wasn't going to say it, but now I am.  Your videos won't be boring because of lack of gameplay.  It will be for other reasons.

Pretty much or I couldn't log in

Perhaps there was a reason for that.

tpugmire

Your original account still exists and there’s nothing wrong with it that I can see.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

pzeke

Jesus Christ...

While, to a degree, they're an annoyance, the problem here is not the trolls, the spammers, the shitposters, or the "people who are obviously not here to discuss their love of gaming", but, quite frankly, people like you that invariably take the bait. I learned a long, long time ago when I was but a small fry in the endless ocean that is the Internet that you never pay attention to these people. If you all learned to ignore, these people would eventually leave. Plain and simple.

Unfortunately, as far as I've seen, this place doesn't have a way to ignore users like most of the forums I've been a part of, but there's a report function, so if something someone posts bothers you (or anyone else for that matter) so much, then just report it on account of the "Low Quality Posts" rule, and then go about your business.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

Jesus Christ...

While, to a degree, they're an annoyance, the problem here is not the trolls, the spammers, the shitposters, or the "people who are obviously not here to discuss their love of gaming", but, quite frankly, people like you that invariably take the bait. I learned a long, long time ago when I was but a small fry in the endless ocean that is the Internet that you never pay attention to these people. If you all learned to ignore, these people would eventually leave. Plain and simple.

Unfortunately, as far as I've seen, this place doesn't have a way to ignore users like most of the forums I've been a part of, but there's a report function, so if something someone posts bothers you (or anyone else for that matter) so much, then just report it on account of the "Low Quality Posts" rule, and then go about your business.

I think the issue here seems to be that several people are under the impression that LordScott was banned, and if that is the case, why has this account, which admits to being the same person, not been banned yet?  But, based on tpug's reply is accounting for that possibility, it sounds like he wasn't.  Otherwise, I agree.

no need to get mean on him or her. it's not like @lordScott @eaglelord9814 is being rude, or obnoxious as you know who? Do I have to say? and he or she knows I am referring to them.

As to answer the question of the Original Poster. You might not get far without editing you videos with both talk and gameplay to be honest

He or She probably is a new poster, I was the same way when I started. When I started just about every word I wrote was misspelled.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 11:03:33 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

tpugmire

Just to clear this up, since everyone seems to be so concerned. I changed lordscott’s name to eaglelord, per his request some time ago. For some reason, he became unable to access the account, so he created a new one. The original account has been deleted as of now.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

pzeke

Just to clear this up, since most everyone seems to be so concerned. I changed lordscott’s name to eaglelord, per his request some time ago. For some reason, he became unable to access the account, so he created a new one. The original account has been deleted as of now.

There, fixed it.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!