Author Topic: Anyone want a free share of a company?  (Read 1373 times)

Anyone want a free share of a company?
« on: July 15, 2020, 07:39:36 pm »
If you create an account with this link:  []

we both get a free share, I think you only need deposit £1/$1 and then the value of the free stock is up to £100/$100 sooo ... we’ll all do well
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 07:24:48 pm by jason »

byron

Re: Anyone want a free share of a company?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2020, 08:13:44 pm »
Wouldn't you know it? I just gave all my money to a Nigerian prince, or I'd take you up on this. Rats.

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2020, 08:15:28 pm »
Wouldn't you know it? I just gave all my money to a Nigerian prince, or I'd take you up on this. Rats.

Everyone here is American and “ You and Your Referral have to be residents of one of the following countries:
The United Kingdom, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria or The Netherlands.”

Nickkchilla

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2020, 08:27:17 pm »
Is this allowed here? I feel like all the investing and share talk had people ragging on you about it before.

This might not be the greatest idea to post something like this here. I could be wrong.

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2020, 09:48:25 pm »
But... what about the dying child in Syria?  He needs all my money to live!

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2020, 08:40:34 am »
Is this allowed here? I feel like all the investing and share talk had people ragging on you about it before.

This might not be the greatest idea to post something like this here. I could be wrong.

You're not wrong. He thinks he's Warren Buffett and spends more time talking about investing than he does video games, and when video games are brought up it typically has to do with their value and cost. Looking forward to the day one of the admins finally hits the ban button on his account. Although he'll probably just come back with another account like Lord Scott who is on his third or fourth account on here.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 08:48:41 am by bikingjahuty »