Author Topic: What Kind Or Colors Of Controller And Console Do You Have Or Like?  (Read 2063 times)

To clear things up I wanted to make a topic regarding, what kind of controller do we use for each of our consoles and what colors of the controller or console we have also.

(edit) I don't really have anything fancy, most of what I have is just the more common types of things :-\

For example, I got a standard black Nintendo 64 console and a Gray Brawler 64 controller I also got a blue official Nintendo 64 controller.

I own a Red Wii console with a red Wii remote. and a Gray GameCube, with a gray controller A standard black PlayStation 3 Slim with a wired off brand black controller.

A Gray Retron 2 with a standard gray Super Nintendo controller. normal black original Xbox with a standard black S style controller and black Xbox360 S. with a white wired controller.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 09:22:10 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: What Kind Or Colors Of Controller And Console Do You Have Or Like?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2020, 10:11:39 pm »
The only special controllers I use are my PS4 ones. I have a PS1 themed one, the Darth Vader one, and a white one in rotation.

I guess, I use the NES Advantage some; but mostly the OG NES controller.

pzeke

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 10:34:45 pm »
I like green, but I'm partial to both black and red; in fact, when I got my PS3 slim, which is the God of War: Ascension bundle that happens to be red, I wanted to change the cases of every game in my collection with the Greatest Hits red one for the sake of "style and uniqueness". I came to my senses, though once I realized I was going to spend around $200 on empty cases, so I'm definitely thankful I desisted from going through with that stupid idea.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

tripredacus

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2020, 12:08:43 pm »
For years, I swore that the clear blue DualShock 2 was better than the black one that came with the PS2. Now I have my doubts that there ever was a real difference between the two.

As far as controllers go, I don't have a preference. The only special controller I have is the clear blue DualShock. I did have one of the Street Fighter controllers years ago, but it never got to be used and was lost in a flood.

I can tell you the best keyboard I ever had for gaming on a computer. And that is the Apple Pro M7803 USB keyboard. Great keyboard, can't take it apart (bad). Had two, both died the same way: liquid damage. A fault of these, since they cannot be opened, and worse having a clear casing you can see the liquid moving around inside. :(
I ended up stopping buying them, because they were (then) expensive. First one I bought from the Apple Store and it was $80! but at least it came with a copy of OS 9. Second one was still around $50 used on ebay some years later. For some reason I forgot about these keyboards and maybe I should see about getting one again.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2020, 09:16:00 pm »
I have all North American N64 colors with controllers,Xbox halo green console w/controller and original black console w/controler,silver thin Ps2,black thin and fat Ps2 w/blue,clear and black controlers,silver Gamecube w/ silver wavebird controler,black Gamecube with indego orange,black and gray wavebird controlers,Black sport Dreamcast with black controlers,white Dreamcast with white,green and blue controlers,red Ps3 with red controler,thin black Ps3 with black controlers,fat black ps3 w/black controlers,black Xbox 360 w/black controlers,white Xbox w/silver and green controlers,black Xbox one X with black,red,whit,sport white,phantom white controlers,black Ps4 pro w/black,sunset orange,berry blue and blue controlers.I don't really have any preference on color of controlers or systems as long as it looks cool.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 09:20:21 pm by wartoy »

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2020, 09:22:49 pm »
I like green, but I'm partial to both black and red; in fact, when I got my PS3 slim, which is the God of War: Ascension bundle that happens to be red, I wanted to change the cases of every game in my collection with the Greatest Hits red one for the sake of "style and uniqueness". I came to my senses, though once I realized I was going to spend around $200 on empty cases, so I'm definitely thankful I desisted from going through with that stupid idea.

Still I gotta admit that would look sweet.

pzeke

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2020, 03:43:51 pm »

Still I gotta admit that would look sweet.

Oh, definitely, I reckon it would. My idea basically was color-coding each console with their cases: clear for PS1, black for PS2, red for PS3, and blue for PS4 (which at the time I still didn't own). But one of the things I remember thinking and actually uttering to myself was, "You're willing to spend $200 on empty cases, but won't pull the trigger on Gotcha Force". That was enough to slap my senses back.

When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.

mark1982

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2020, 07:31:54 am »
The only one that matters, the Alps Interactive PS1 Controller ;);D

This is the only "Special" Controller I have. The rest I own are just various colors, editions or fight sticks.

Disclaimer, this controller is actually hot garbage, it feels horrible in the hands and the tear shaped buttons don't help a single bit, haha. On top of that it's pretty big, it may look cool but that's about it..
  l    l 

astralsoul

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2020, 02:25:10 am »
I'm not super picky about console/controller controller unless it's orange. It's one of my minor collecting goals to get every console/controller released in orange. Or at least every controller.

pzeke

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2020, 09:18:38 am »
I'm not super picky about console/controller controller unless it's orange. It's one of my minor collecting goals to get every console/controller released in orange. Or at least every controller.

astralsoul

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2020, 09:27:41 pm »

Haha basically! I have a very slight obsession with all things orange even outside of gaming. Sadly the one orange console that seems to elude me the most is the coveted orange spice Gamecube. I'd love to do a shell swap one day so I can have a working North American orange spice Gamecube.

pzeke

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2020, 07:33:04 pm »
You don't know how much joy it brings me that you got my reference.  =P

I kind of relate with you; in the Pokémon games I tend to have an obsession with getting/hunting every Pokémon that has a green shiny color...although not all look good.

telly

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2020, 09:31:39 pm »
I have a gold PS4 controller because bling bling $$$
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2020, 10:06:13 pm »
The only one that matters, the Alps Interactive PS1 Controller ;);D

This is the only "Special" Controller I have. The rest I own are just various colors, editions or fight sticks.

Disclaimer, this controller is actually hot garbage, it feels horrible in the hands and the tear shaped
buttons don't help a single bit, haha. On top of that it's pretty big, it may look cool but that's about it..

Does the Alps Interactive PS1 Controller even have shoulder buttons?

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2020, 10:10:37 pm »
I have a gold PS4 controller because bling bling $$$

The gold plated PlayStation 4 controllers look awesome but their is 2 kinds. from what I saw on the internet. one looks like gold plastic and the other looks more shiny gold almost looks gold plated the gold plated one looks awesome and the gold plastic one looks cool also

NO APPS NEEDED