Author Topic: Know of any good quality Earphones - Without the Silicone Plugs  (Read 1049 times)

HI,

My earphones have tanked on me again, which seems to happen on a yearly basis, I've seen that the kind I got for are becoming out of production and more expensive so I am looking for help on getting an alternative.

These are the kind I get:

Sennheiser MX 365 - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-Portable-Media-Players-Headphones-blue/dp/B004ZLV0GS/

I find most earphones built like these these days are of cheap quality, I've found these have brilliant sound quality and really enjoyed them when they work. So I am looking for something similar. I don't want earphones that have plug up your ears entirely with silicone - I just don't like the feeling, as I can hear my breathing heavily, like being underwater.

So any advice would be appreciated :)

Re: Know of any good quality Earphones - Without the Silicone Plugs
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 11:38:52 am »
Unfortunately I know you've mentioned before in a post. That you are from the UK I live in the US. So I'm not sure what is available to you. over in that part of the world. If they make "Sentry Deep Base Headphones" over where you live I'd highly recommend them even though they are not earphones but instead great quality headphones

Sentry Deep Bass Headphones are about $10 USD at stores like Big Lots and Walmart. they are great quality I've had one of mine for about a year and a half, and they are still great even after lots of abuse. They come in White or Black color, they are in stereo and sorta sound like surround to me.

I love them except their kinda hot on the ears to wear in the summer time. But as far as Earphones go the better ones are the ones (for me) are with the plugs, since, the ones you are talking about.  hurt my ears and lack quality due to the position of my ear holes

Sentry Deep Bass Headphones model number HM960 or HM961

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sentry-Deep-Bass-Headphones/39577280
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 11:43:50 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 02:12:19 pm »
My Skullcandy headphones last me like 5 years before they need replacing and by then I'm getting the newer model. My husband uses their ear buds, but I don't know what they're made of since I need over ear. Inner ear headphones kept giving my blisters and blackheads no matter what I did.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2020, 12:12:01 pm »
I have a pair of Bose AE2 over ear headphones that I've had for at least a decade at this point. Kind of like Baileykun I was getting in my case Zits in my ears because of earphones. I like the Bose because the parts that will wear out being the Cord and Ear Pads are replaceable. However I will say that they were a Birthday gift.

The other pair I use are Otium bluetooth earphones which I've had for a year. they have the silicone plugs but I don't get the heavy breathing from those. I make sure to clean these at the end of the day with rubbing Alcohol so I don't have the problems I've had before.