Author Topic: Powering retro consoles  (Read 3211 times)

Re: Powering retro consoles
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2020, 08:33:17 am »
These are great:

They haven't been made in years, but you can still find them pretty easily for a dollar or so at any thrift store. You can see the obvious advantage in being able to switch on and off each individual plug in the strip, and almost all of them are fused surge protectors.
Crazy!  I have this exact thing, though I use it for my office.

pzeke

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2020, 11:45:03 pm »
See, that circuit tracing thing was already done... but it was never updated when things changed. I was told that the labelling was correct and trusted it. I'm going to get an electrician in to redo some of the circuits... and I suppose it is easy to figure out circuits on your own but I never had a reason to do it.

The only thing I did do was tag the cable vs old Satellite TV coax lines in my basement, because I needed to know which ones were for DECA and not and so if the cable company ever has to come over, they would know not to touch the DECA coax.

Well, the truth is we learned by turning them on and off and identifying each that way. It helps having them labeled; it's smart thinking.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2020, 07:43:22 am »
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 10:06:02 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"