Author Topic: Offline gamers do you guys have any tips on how to deal with any of my friends  (Read 2675 times)

To explain this question about both the classics,retro games & modern games & sooner or later I might have to have to deal with any of my friends eventually when like some of you guys I'm mostly a offline gamer aka I'm gaming to keep myself gaming.  & I preferred offline single player games,local multiplayer games & local co-op games & I preferred physical media over digital any day,I hate the cloud,I hate DRM & I preferred DRM free.

& some people don't understand why or some people will eventually give me shit or treated me like shit all because of I'm a offline gamer when like some of you guys I preferred offline single player games,offline local multiplayer games & offline local co-op games. & I bet some people will call me old school or boomer & I know I know that some of us offline gamers will have the last laugh & I might have to deal with any of my friends,their questions,their nosey questions,their reactions,their bs & their shit.

So to end it here or at least for now this question is mainly asking you fellow offline gamers on tips on dealing with any of my friends & how to deal with any of my friends as a fellow offline gamer myself thanks :)?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 08:34:37 pm by eaglelord9814 »

Your statements were kinda all over the place but if I understood what you said correctly, why should you care?

Unless you and your friends are all 13 which if so might be a different story, I don't know what sane adult would give shit to their own friends for playing an offline game rather than an online game. Like as adults, who cares.

If you want to play snes mario go have a blast, if they want to play fornite go have a blast. Then you can all go out for beer later, done.

Also side note, I've never met a single person call someone who plays retro game an old person or boomer. Just go to twitch and see all the 9 year olds streaming mario 64 with their parent's laptop if you want proof.

Your statements were kinda all over the place but if I understood what you said correctly, why should you care?

Unless you and your friends are all 13 which if so might be a different story, I don't know what sane adult would give shit to their own friends for playing an offline game rather than an online game. Like as adults, who cares.

If you want to play snes mario go have a blast, if they want to play fornite go have a blast. Then you can all go out for beer later, done.

Also side note, I've never met a single person call someone who plays retro game an old person or boomer. Just go to twitch and see all the 9 year olds streaming mario 64 with their parent's laptop if you want proof.

Don't worry I don't care & some of us offline gamers gets shit from some people just go away damn it

Flashback2012

To explain this question about both the classics,retro games & modern games & sooner or later I might have to have to deal with any of my friends eventually when like some of you guys I'm mostly a offline gamer aka I'm gaming to keep myself gaming.  & I preferred offline single player games,local multiplayer games & local co-op games & I preferred physical media over digital any day,I hate the cloud,I hate DRM & I preferred DRM free.

& some people don't understand why or some people will eventually give me shit or treated me like shit all because of I'm a offline gamer when like some of you guys I preferred offline single player games,offline local multiplayer games & offline local co-op games. & I bet some people will call me old school or boomer & I know I know that some of us offline gamers will have the last laugh & I might have to deal with any of my friends,their questions,their nosey questions,their reactions,their bs & their shit.

So to end it here or at least for now this question is mainly asking you fellow offline gamers on tips on dealing with any of my friends & how to deal with any of my friends as a fellow offline gamer myself thanks :)?

Don't worry I don't care & some of us offline gamers gets shit from some people just go away damn it

« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 07:10:52 pm by Flashback2012 »

kashell

What the tits?

wartoy

PRO Supporter

Wtf why ask for someone's opinion if your not interested in hearing it?

leonefamily

PRO Supporter

I usually play only racing games and GTAs and all my friends play JRPGs and the likes, but no one has ever given me crap for that, except in a friendly manner of course lol. All I'm trying to say is that you may be over-reacting on this. Maybe your friends don't play offline and maybe they just want to get you to play (online) with them.

Please, be kind with others, especially on the internet. Trust me, if I can give you a life lesson it's to be very careful about what you say on the internet because that stuff will haunt you for life afterwards. I myself made a few cringe online posts when I was a kid/teenager that I amerely regret today, and these posts are here forever. If I one day become a celebrity and someone goes though my reddit or gtaforums history, my reputation is screwed  :-X

Don't take this advice the wrong way, I'm just trying to help :)
Be safe!
Freeze iou imperialist pig! Zat is ze propertay of ze Gouvernement Français. Hand eet over!

I usually play only racing games and GTAs and all my friends play JRPGs and the likes, but no one has ever given me crap for that, except in a friendly manner of course lol. All I'm trying to say is that you may be over-reacting on this. Maybe your friends don't play offline and maybe they just want to get you to play (online) with them.

Please, be kind with others, especially on the internet. Trust me, if I can give you a life lesson it's to be very careful about what you say on the internet because that stuff will haunt you for life afterwards. I myself made a few cringe online posts when I was a kid/teenager that I amerely regret today, and these posts are here forever. If I one day become a celebrity and someone goes though my reddit or gtaforums history, my reputation is screwed  :-X

Don't take this advice the wrong way, I'm just trying to help :)
Be safe!

I agree with this, be careful of what you tell people on the internet or in person. Because sometimes you can't take it back. Believe it or not even on Facebook. If you delete a post. that same post you tried to delete. will still, be on display forever in the archives if anyone shared it.

I tried to erase posts that I didn't mean to say but unfortunately I can't erase what I said because it was shared by someone else. and with a little post hunting on Facebook I found posts that I tried to delete before, still on display on a different part of Facebook.

This goes for everyone who wants to have a good reputation including all of you and myself
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 01:45:45 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

When I said don't worry I don't care what I mean was don't worry I don't care what people think of me

wartoy

PRO Supporter

When I said don't worry I don't care what I mean was don't worry I don't care what people think of me
I was only referring to the part you wrote just go away damn it.No offense but I thought that was a little harsh seemed that he was only trying to be helpfull. Anyway I meant no disrespect either it was just my opinion.

Someone who doesn't care would not be making this post in the first place FYI.

You asked for advice, you got advice and you dismissed it rather immaturely imo. I'm personally not really upset or offended? Unlike what others' comments and concerns seems to suggest. I mean it is what it is, it's the internet lol I don't expect much from anyone. Hope things improve with your online friends. Ciao

pzeke

Okay, I'm going to take a risk here since this seems like a stupid thing to get involved in, but in fairness, I don't think that part of OP's message was directed at jdkw50. He was simply expressing his frustration and venting on those who "give him and his friends shit for playing games offline"...which has to be the single-most idiotic thing I've read in a good while.

Also...

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

dreama1

Back on topic. It seems like you need new friends.

Bluemoon

honestly find new friends, I'm a teenager and nobody gives me shit for playing retro games. Like half of the games i play are older than me but no one questions that, i think you just need to find people that are more accepting of you. It's not like playing offline or older games is a weird or wrong thing to do