Author Topic: Do you guys have any tips on how to hide my deep hatred for family courts  (Read 3517 times)

,family court systems & divorce courts?

I'm asking since like some of you guys & Nick Rekieta I fucking hate family courts,family court systems & divorce courts they are biased against us men,they are always against us men,rewarded women with bad behaviors & bad choices as proof look at what happened to Sophie poor Sophie & only person who believed Sophie about her being sexually abused by mom's bf while her own mom was watching was her father. Fuck you judge for not letting people talking about it especially if anyone ever do want to help Sophie if any of you guys heard the judge's bs & if any of you guys saw Nick Rekieta's rant & if any of you guys saw what happened to Sophie & she's 9 years old you guys will understand my deep hatred for family courts,family court systems & divorce courts.

& I bet you guys the mainstream media will never talk about it & I hope Sophie gets saved & go live with her father & to end it here or at for now like some of you guys & Nick Rekieta sometimes family courts,family court systems & divorce courts pissed me off too :).
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 06:32:23 am by eaglelord9814 »

Flashback2012

Re: Do you guys have any tips on how to hide my deep hatred for family courts
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 09:53:01 am »

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2020, 12:19:31 pm »
Dude... this is just inane. let go of hatred, stick to you're weeb-ness, hentai and other weird fascinations.

Edit: To answer your question about how to hide it...yeah, keep it to yourself. Then, nobody will know.

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2020, 03:07:58 pm »
the boards on this site have gone to shit. 90% of new topics are Oldgamerz, Eaglelord(aka Lordscott), Seether low quality shit posting.

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2020, 03:11:13 pm »
the boards on this site have gone to shit. 90% of new topics are Oldgamerz, Eaglelord(aka Lordscott), Seether low quality shit posting.

I just ignore them.

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2020, 03:22:50 pm »

If any of you guys don't know Sophie is from Texas was sexually abused by her mom's boyfriend while her own mom was watching Sophie was bleeding on panty & Sophie's 9 years old & her own mom & grandma deflect her saying she's crazy & only person who believed Sophie was her father #IstandwithSophie #saveSophie

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2020, 05:48:37 pm »
Maybe focusing on writing coherent sentences is a more pressing issue than hiding your hatred of family courts.

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2020, 06:46:46 pm »

Why didn't you express your concern to me? I only try to keep the conversation going but unlike seether I'm not trying to be annoying or a jerk. Please inform me about my shit topics so I can stop making what you and I assume others think are shit topics.
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

dreama1

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2020, 07:55:00 pm »
,family court systems & divorce courts?

I'm asking since like some of you guys & Nick Rekieta I fucking hate family courts,family court systems & divorce courts they are biased against us men,they are always against us men,rewarded women with bad behaviors & bad choices as proof look at what happened to Sophie poor Sophie & only person who believed Sophie about her being sexually abused by mom's bf while her own mom was watching was her father. Fuck you judge for not letting people talking about it especially if anyone ever do want to help Sophie if any of you guys heard the judge's bs & if any of you guys saw Nick Rekieta's rant & if any of you guys saw what happened to Sophie & she's 9 years old you guys will understand my deep hatred for family courts,family court systems & divorce courts.

& I bet you guys the mainstream media will never talk about it & I hope Sophie gets saved & go live with her father & to end it here or at for now like some of you guys & Nick Rekieta sometimes family courts,family court systems & divorce courts pissed me off too :).
You don't need to hide it, if you think there's injustice.  But a game collecting forum might not be the best place.

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2020, 10:37:59 pm »
Interesting
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 08:29:17 pm by wolff242 »

ferraroso

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2020, 09:04:39 pm »

I just ignore them.

On the contrary, I love them! Haha!
They make my day!

mark1982

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2020, 12:47:07 pm »
Wait, wha..

l    l