Author Topic: Earthworm Jim The Cartoon Show turn 25 years  (Read 945 times)

mrkonasoni

Earthworm Jim The Cartoon Show turn 25 years
« on: September 09, 2020, 02:04:21 pm »
The Earthworm Jim cartoon has turned 25 years, it was created and produced by the creator of the character the great Doug TenNapel.

The show was also dubbed to some languages.

Anyway I truly liked this show like the games, the stories are just extremely wacky and are truly interesting for people that liked the weird humor of the game, the show was unpredictable and creative something I think we have lost with the time, and the animation was truly great, it was full of frames and well detailed backgrounds.

If you have the chance, give it a shot, it is truly one jewel from the 90s animation.

I always have problems learning English, but I still love to talk a lot, I need no reason to be kind, after everything I have gone through I found a little peace.

Re: Earthworm Jim The Cartoon Show turn 25 years
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2020, 02:21:53 pm »
It is one of those weird mid-90s cartoons, for sure, but it has aged way better than a lot of stuff like Extreme Dinosaurs and Street Sharks.  It doesn't hurt that the great Dan Castellaneta is the one voicing Jim.

pzeke

Re: Earthworm Jim The Cartoon Show turn 25 years
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 03:54:09 pm »
Extreme Dinosaurs and Street Sharks

The epitome of the 90s right there.

As for Earthworm Jim, I watched a few episodes here an there back when they first aired, but that was it—I've never been a fan of the character, if I'm being honest. I will happily admit, though, that the cartoon had a very catchy theme song, which is something I very well remember, and even tend to hum or sing to myself on occasion.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!