Author Topic: Game Collections You Would Love To See  (Read 2956 times)

Re: Game Collections You Would Love To See
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2020, 06:32:13 am »
Halo (has it been done?)

Master Chief Collection.  Everything but 5.

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2020, 10:35:45 pm »
Halo (has it been done?)

Oh cool!  All remastered?  Funny I own this game and never knew.  I bought a bunch of XBOX One games in anticipation of future free time to play and this was one of them.  I just saw “Halo” and added it to my cart.  Haha

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2020, 10:51:18 pm »
Halo (has it been done?)

Oh cool!  All remastered?  Funny I own this game and never knew.  I bought a bunch of XBOX One games in anticipation of future free time to play and this was one of them.  I just saw “Halo” and added it to my cart.  Haha

All the games got remastered to various degrees, but the original 2 games are the anniversary versions of the games, which include an entirely new graphical overhaul to the original Xbox games, but at any point you can just press a button and revert to the original Xbox visuals.  It's a pretty cool feature.  I haven't gone back to really invest the time into it, but it was cool running around the Pillar of Autumn in Halo 1, flipping the new graphics on and off just to see how different the visuals are today compared to back then.

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2020, 10:18:50 pm »
Anything for PC as long as it is a real physical copy which means all game content on the physical media (preferably disc), no online authorization, and no platform such as Steam or any of the others.

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2020, 11:13:21 pm »
Halo (has it been done?)

All the games got remastered to various degrees, but the original 2 games are the anniversary versions of the games, which include an entirely new graphical overhaul to the original Xbox games, but at any point you can just press a button and revert to the original Xbox visuals.  It's a pretty cool feature.  I haven't gone back to really invest the time into it, but it was cool running around the Pillar of Autumn in Halo 1, flipping the new graphics on and off just to see how different the visuals are today compared to back then.

That is pretty awesome about flipping back to original visuals. 

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2020, 02:37:57 pm »
I want to see more console collections (like the Sega Genesis Collection or NES/SNES Classic Consoles but on disc).

We've had enough Sega Genesis and Atari ones, already. I want to see other consoles. Give us an NES, SNES, or N64 collection, Nintendo. Or even better, obscure console collections like a Saturn, 3DO, or TurboGrafx collection. Even some classic computer collections (but optimized for console controls) like Commodore 64, MSX, or Amiga collections. Day 1 purchases, for me.

Even if they were just first-party games on the collections, I'd be happy. But with the way mini-consoles have gone, I don't see why they can't get licenses from certain companies for even more. Given how well those mini-consoles have sold, imagine how well console collections would sell, as well. They wouldn't have limited releases, like the consoles did.