Author Topic: Xbox Series S or PS5? Which one is best? :O  (Read 6615 times)

telekill

Re: Xbox Series S or PS5? Which one is best? :O
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2020, 08:34:56 am »
Sony modem can wait a few years until Sony make it a better console.

Genuinely curious.... what improvements need to be made in your perspective? Are you waiting for a potential "Pro" model like what PS4 had?

mrkonasoni

« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2020, 09:17:06 pm »
- Answering to @telekil

First of all the design, I don't think is ugly but those "ears", peaks or plastic pieces from the top of the console looks pretty fragile, and that the console is bigger than PS3 is... a bit unsettling for me, I don't have space for it.

- I heard that the console consume too much energy, like the double of Xbox One and triple of Wii U, so... yeah, I prefer to wait up until Sony redesign the console.

Also I am hoping more companies realize that request 70$ - 80$ for games is just... insane.

Also I prefer to wait up for the possible problems that the first firmware and more will have the console.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy and don't have problems with it.

While that I am more positive about Microsoft one, I am not planning to buy it up any time soon.
I always have problems learning English, but I still love to talk a lot, I need no reason to be kind, after everything I have gone through I found a little peace.

telekill

« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2020, 08:18:52 am »
- Answering to @telekil

Thanks for the honest answers. I agree with the fragile looking exterior plates. If the system falls off of the TV stand from the dog or the kids running around, that could potentially be the first thing to snap. And yes... it's a freak'n beast in size.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2020, 09:08:21 pm »
Eventually I'll end up with both but im leaning toward xbox first.

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2020, 02:44:53 am »
- Answering to @telekil

Thanks for the honest answers. I agree with the fragile looking exterior plates. If the system falls off of the TV stand from the dog or the kids running around, that could potentially be the first thing to snap. And yes... it's a freak'n beast in size.

I can already see many PS5's in the shop window with chipped edges :P

I don't like the aesthetic -  I don't generally like white/light consoles incase they go yellow with age. Sending away my PS4 PRO today & it looks practically brand new - will I be able to say that about the PS5 in 4/5 years... we'll see :P

But I've got my order set. We're going in lockdown here in the UK so I had 3 days to go into the GAME store I had my Pre-Order & pay for it. They aren't even sending them via delivery - Have to turn up to the store on launch day, sincerely hope I don't get mugged :P