Author Topic: Would you chase a shoplifter?  (Read 2395 times)

gummo

Re: Would you chase a shoplifter?
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2020, 03:25:12 pm »
Back in the day I worked at a Sears store in a questionable neighborhood . Store loss prevention was extremely busy . One day they chased a shoplifter in a trench coat outside and a sawed-off shotgun fell out of his jacket onto the ground . They gave up pursuit at that point .

Sears, really? Why not a bank? The felony charge can't be worth whatever is inside of a Sears department store.

It was a bad neighborhood , Richmond CA . That shotgun was probably for their own protection from other robbers lol .
The same store was robbed one night . I was working on the lower floor warehouse and the very pregnant young lady at the merch pick-up desk was robbed at gunpoint just before closing . The robber escaped with a moneybag full of receipts , that's all they dealt with at that desk , no actual money .

pzeke

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2020, 08:50:04 am »
The robber escaped with a moneybag full of receipts , that's all they dealt with at that desk , no actual money .

Now that's hilarious, straight out of a Three Stooges short.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 11:03:38 am by pzeke »

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

mrkonasoni

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2020, 12:19:28 am »
Oh no.
Never ever doing that.
I dont even what to be close to one of these.

I have seen videos of people getting serious injured with those things.

I am okay just driving one in Shenmue.
I always have problems learning English, but I still love to talk a lot, I need no reason to be kind, after everything I have gone through I found a little peace.

pzeke

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2020, 02:58:02 pm »
I'm pretty sure that you're confusing a forklift with a shoplifter.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!