Author Topic: What older games would you like to see a re-release of?  (Read 4062 times)

stealthrush

Re: What older games would you like to see a re-release of?
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2020, 10:45:26 pm »
how about a Xenosaga re-release

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2020, 12:42:46 pm »
I would like to see a re-release of Tales of Destiny and Some of the Mario Party Games. :)

pzeke

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2020, 06:42:10 pm »
Just want to point out that Lost Odyssey is a backwards compatible title and runs so, so, so much better on the later systems compared to the 360.

Yeah, I've read about that, and I even checked a list of backward compatible games and about 30% of the games I have in my wantlist are supported, while there's about 7 games for the Xbox One that interest me. I'm guessing I should start hunting down these games seeing how most Xbox stuff is relatively cheap, bar Stubbs the Zombie.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2020, 09:53:05 pm »
Shinning force 1,2,3
Soul reaver/legacyof Kain series
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Syphon Filter
Culdacept
Enchanted Arms
Evolution 1,2

These would be awesome.

astralsoul

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2020, 02:14:53 am »
how about a Xenosaga re-release

Seconded. How have they not released a Xenosaga HD Trilogy?

Also I want a remake/remaster of Bully, GTA Vice City, and Crash Twinsanity.

Flashback2012

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2020, 04:48:07 am »
Since we were talking about it in the Anon/General thread, a new ChoroQ would be nice.  :)

shatterstar69

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2020, 07:00:19 am »
Two words...DEAD...SPACE

Come on EA!  Mass Effect Trilogy is getting a remastered treatment, why not freaking Dead Space!!
Time to make the donuts!

Flashback2012

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2020, 01:49:50 pm »
Two words...DEAD...SPACE

Come on EA!  Mass Effect Trilogy is getting a remastered treatment, why not freaking Dead Space!!

I'd wager it's because Visceral is dead while BioWare is not (yet, anyway). Then again, they could slap just about anyone on a reboot if they needed to.

Anyway, so I was looking at unread threads and saw a thread for VR Games and another talking about Croc and somehow my brain was like "I'd really love to see a new Jumping Flash game that used VR."  8)

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2020, 11:23:32 pm »
The Ultima series. All of them, including side games like “Worlds of” and “Underworld”

Except “online.” Screw that.
—Currently Playing—
Ace Attorney 4-5-6 (NS)
Raiden IV x Mikado (NS)

kashell

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2020, 07:13:21 am »
I would love a re-release of Vagrant Story with some muchly needed QoL additions.

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2020, 11:52:53 pm »
Xenogears, with a completed Part 2.

Bluemoon

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2020, 09:09:56 am »
I would love to see remakes of hydro thunder and maybe even it's sequel hydro thunder hurricane as hurricane never got a physical release only the digital release on XBLA, these are such great pick up and play arcade racing games I'd love to see full on remakes of them or just a full on new game which is probably most likely, it would probably reuse many boats and tracks like hurricane did but I'd still love to see it made

pzeke

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2020, 02:46:39 pm »
Xenogears, with a completed Part 2.

A remake of that game would definitely be monstrously epic...or maybe a proper remaster. Unfortunately Square-Enix has done little with the series lately, other than releasing three Bring Arts back in 2018 and 2019, so other than that, I wouldn't hold my breath for anything else.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

lex2000

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2020, 04:36:05 pm »
Right now my hopes are high that Nintendo will release Skyward Sword HD next year for Switch as part of the series' 35th anniversary. Either that or include it in some sort of collection like they did this year with Super Mario 3D All-Stars. I do own Skyward Sword on Wii, but I haven't played too much of it yet. However, I believe it would look beautiful in HD, so an HD remaster would be greatly appreciated. Plus, it being on Swich will give me more incentive to play it more.  :P
@ me when Sinnoh remakes are announced