Author Topic: Columns for Sega Genesis  (Read 901 times)

Columns for Sega Genesis
« on: November 22, 2020, 12:22:50 am »
Hoping this is the right section. I'm going through my Genesis collection and was looking for a different entry in Columns. My copy has the barcode 069044017016. The front cover looks like the Canadian entry, but the back is a multi-language description with no 1-2 players box. The manual is horizontal, also in multi-language in columns on each page. Google only has one related result with the barcode, but shows that players box. I was just wondering if this is a variation that needs added, or is something else?

Flashback2012

Re: Columns for Sega Genesis
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 08:30:35 am »
Hoping this is the right section. I'm going through my Genesis collection and was looking for a different entry in Columns. My copy has the barcode 069044017016. The front cover looks like the Canadian entry, but the back is a multi-language description with no 1-2 players box. The manual is horizontal, also in multi-language in columns on each page. Google only has one related result with the barcode, but shows that players box. I was just wondering if this is a variation that needs added, or is something else?

Variant! Add it!  ;D

tripredacus

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 10:23:15 am »
Make available pictures of front and back of case. Also get a picture of the front and back of cart. I will look to see if I can find this version you have.

EDIT: We do not have the barcode on the Canadian entry, what makes you think the one you have is not the Canadian release? I can't find a good pic of the back of the Canadian version to read the barcode.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 11:11:33 am by tripredacus »

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2020, 06:27:00 am »
I got the pictures of what I bought back in 2008. At the time, I remember it was .01 with shipping. Unfortunately, Amazon has only the information that I bought it then.

I'm not sure how to properly get the images here on this board. I did upload them to my collection images page.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 06:41:07 am by akron90sgamer »

tripredacus

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2020, 10:16:08 am »
Gallery works, looks like the Canadian version to me. You can put that barcode on the Canadian entry we have here.