Author Topic: What retro items you are expecting will get expensier this 2021?  (Read 830 times)

Re: What retro items you are expecting will get expensier this 2021?
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2020, 12:11:49 am »
This year is the 20th anniversary of the original Xbox releasing. The articles that come out saying that will probably spark some nostalgia and the games will in turn go up in price.

I'm still waiting for the XBOX to have its turn. It isn't as easy or cheap to collect for as it was about 10 years ago, but it's still pretty damn easy compared to almost everything else released around that time. I think in a few years maybe XBOX will be remembered fondly like the PS1 or PS2 is now, but I'm just shocked it hasn't happened yet.

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2020, 04:22:40 pm »
This year is the 20th anniversary of the original Xbox releasing. The articles that come out saying that will probably spark some nostalgia and the games will in turn go up in price.

I'm still waiting for the XBOX to have its turn. It isn't as easy or cheap to collect for as it was about 10 years ago, but it's still pretty damn easy compared to almost everything else released around that time. I think in a few years maybe XBOX will be remembered fondly like the PS1 or PS2 is now, but I'm just shocked it hasn't happened yet.

(MY OPINON)

I love playing racing games on an original Xbox games using the actual original Xbox. I highly recommend anyone to try playing any of the mainstream OG Xbox console racing game using an official Xbox S controller. It feels vary much like I'm playing them in in a real arcade.

All the Original Xbox racing games I've played with use the upper right and left trigger on the Xbox S controller for moving or stopping. Giving you (the player) more precise control over your driving, unlike the racing games I've played for other consoles,

push the right trigger all the way down to go faster. Or hold the trigger down a little less for to drive a little slower, and you can press the brake for a little more control for those turns and track bends. I never played racing games more easier and more fun. :)

(edit) oh yea I forgot, all those racing games steer using the left joystick and the controller joystick is vary good quality
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 04:46:03 pm by oldgamerz »

(PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY)
Life on earth is only temporary and If you believe in God and do good in life. You can continue to live with any possessions  you desire, in the afterlife, as long as you do good and don't do evil in real life.

pzeke

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2020, 09:08:39 pm »
The Xbox has its share of "gems" and rarities for sure, but outside of those, and maybe an exclusive here and there, I don't see it becoming as collectible in the same scale as the PS1 or PS2, or even the PS3 for that matter. Maybe in another decade. I don't mind being proven wrong, though, so who knows...
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 09:42:21 pm by pzeke »