Author Topic: What I don't like about some consoles. [Not serious topic]  (Read 2658 times)

mrkonasoni

What I don't like about some consoles. [Not serious topic]
« on: December 26, 2020, 03:21:42 pm »
|Start》|

For some reason for spend the ending of this year I wanted to briefly write down some stuff I don't like from some consoles, it's not a subject for take it seriously or that I hate the consoles or ruin them for me, it's just an idea I had for burn some time, if you feel is a pessimistic idea I am sorry and I hope it doesn't brother you about your favorite console.

Well, let's move it.

- What I don't like about the Atari 2600?

Nothing seriously, but I can't stop thinking is amusing how loud some game effects were for a lot of games, some Activision games or other ones had some truly jump-scare explosions.

- What I don't like about the NES?

Nothing seriously, but I think one of the decisions for the console didn't aged well, for example a classic NES console will make the screen constantly and annoying blink if it doesn't recognize the cartridge, I remember that a dude I met taught me that inside the console is a part that if you cut from the board it won't make that blink never again, and it actually worked, I don't think is that seriously, I assume Nintendo didn't expect that from happening.

- What I don't like about the Famicom?

Nothing seriously, but I don't like that the second controller is stuck with the console, I also remember reading that if you buy an original system and play with it with overseas energy system there is a chance the different electricity from the countries will burn the console, I certainly assume is not that serious and it's just an advice, but again I assume Nintendo didn't expect that someone in 2020 from overseas would buy a Famicom from ebay with the sole purpose of playing a game from the 80s.

- What I don't like the Sega Master System?

I am not sure about this but I heard the console don't have proper channels for music, if not that all the music were made using the wave channel, if you have some knowledge about how music is made and the consoles worked it's possible you will quickly understand what it's happening here, anyway I am not sure about it is just other of those things I read from someone else, it's not that serious but it certainly make a good job explaining why the ost of Master System games were so different when comparing with other 8-bits consoles.

- What I don't like about the Sega Genesis?

This will sound hilarious but what I don't like is how the console is connected to the tv, at least the one I had needed to unplug the tv paid channels cord and then put the adaptor of the console just to plug the cord again with the adaptor, of course I assume other Sega Genesis models didn't needed that thing and had more simple AV cords, it's just that I had bad luck buying mine.

- What I don't like about the SNES?

To be honest, only that the plastic from the console can get that weird yellow color if not shelved properly, it's one of those things that will happen eventually so it's okay.
But I will admit that open and wash the shell is something that I am not open to do.

- What I don't like about the GameBoy?

Nothing, I could complain about it using 4 batteries but... let's be clear, it's obviously that with modern batteries the console could get powered up for weeks and if you have rechargeable batteries this is just not a problem at all.

- What I don't like about the Game Gear?

Nothing, I also assume modern batteries will resolve the power problem.

- What I don't like about the Atari Linx?

Nothing, I could mention the screen but I have never played it using real hardware.

- What I don't like the 3DO?

Nothing, maybe that they lied about the console real power.

- What I don't like about the Atari Jaguar?

That the hardware was so difficult to develop that even nowadays it is still pretty difficult to emulate the console properly and maybe that all those buttons on the controller are kinda useless.

- What I don't like about the Sega Saturn?

That someone at Sega thought it was a good idea release it with no games in USA just because the possible advantage over PSX, I guess that's something just in the 90s could be taken as interesting, imagine releasing the PS5 with no games, maybe since that clear moment the console was already doomed in NA, I could also mention the lot of horsepower the console need for emulation on modern hardware.

- What I don't like about the PSX?

Well, pretty much just the region lock and the memory card support, I certainly dislike that once card can just save like 12 games or even less, that's not a problem until you start playing a lot of games from the massive catalogue of the console, though.

- What I don't like about the N64?

I truly like the N64, what I don't like is that some games needed a pak for save data, I assume it was for cost and memory options but it feels a bit upsettling that I must get both cartridge and and own "memory card" for save the progress from a cartridge game, and maybe that open the console and repair it, it's a hell, way too many screws.

- What I don't like about the Sega Dreamcast?

Nothing.
The Sega Dreamcast was perfect.

- What I don't like about the Gameboy Color?

The only thing I don't like is that the console died way too soon, it had like 2 years and then the GBA was released, I thought the console had more future that it lasted, and deserved more good games.

- What I don't like about the PS2?

Nothing, the PS2 is also perfect.
Well, maybe the lots and lots of shovelware and that again most of the memory cards works better if it's an 8MB one, some unofficial cards have more space but they don't work with some games.

- ¹What I don't like about the Xbox?

Nothing, maybe just that open to console and fix it it's also hellish.

What I don't like about the GCN?

Maybe just that the mini disc only had like 1.5GB of space, I am kinda confident this was one of the reasons some games never reached the console, but who knows.

What I don't like about the GBA?

The only thing I don't like about the console is the shovelware, maybe 3D shovelware can be sort of amusing, but shovelware for the GBA is other level of bad, some games are legit unplayable, ugly looking garbage that make not justice to the console.

What I don't like about the PSP?

Maybe that is kinda easy destroy the home bar and make that your console will get the select, start or volume buttons, destroyed and useless, it is pretty annoying and repair the console is once again one of those things that it's not easy at all.

-

That's just some opinions I had, like I said is not that seriously and I am pretty easy to forget those things while playing the games.

And you? What you don't like about your favorite consoles.
I always have problems learning English, but I still love to talk a lot, I need no reason to be kind, after everything I have gone through I found a little peace.

Re: What I don't like about some consoles. [Not serious topic]
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2020, 06:39:41 pm »
I may have never personally owned a PlayStation 4 or Xbox One but I don't like, What (I heard) that you need to download the game off an online server AND how much hardrive space one game can take up. other then the 8th generation and beyond I don't have much to be negative about, as long as the console works I like it, if it don't then I'll try to get it fixed, since I know a small business that I hope is still functioning that fixes everything. But I have to say Nintendo Switch you don't need a massive download for a game since I think the Nintedo Switch has full games on SD cards
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

leonefamily

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2020, 08:31:00 pm »
I like the not serious tag. Therefore:

- What I don't like about the PlayStation?

Most games were shit. This was before the golden era of racing games, back when these weren't even fun. But Driver 2 is by far the best game on the system. Unless you're a Final Fantasy fan, but I'm absolutely not.

- What I don't like about the Nintendo 64?

People who complain about the controller. Oh wait, they might be right actually. That excuse of a joystick..

- What I don't like about the PlayStation 2?

Nothing, it's absolutely perfect and flawless in every way. Just kidding, memory cards.

- What I don't like about the Xbox?

Of all the things that can fail on a console, you have your usual suspects: disc lens, power supply, motherboard, bios corruptions, HDDs. But the Xbox chose to be original in the way it fails. Drive belts. Umm kay.

- What I don't like about the GameCube?

Sweaty smelly Smash players.

- What I don't like about the PSP?

Me: Okay let's play a quick game in the quiet library..
PSP UMD drive: SCRREEEEEECRCRCRCREEERCXRCDRC RCREERC RCEEERCCREEEEERRREERRRR

- What I don't like about the DS?

It's gay.

- What I don't like about the PlayStation 3?

Come on, the PS2 was perfect. In 2006 I didn't even know there was such a thing as the PS3. Took me years before I would hear about it. Okay I was only 7 years old at the time but still, we could have got it in 2009 and nobody would have noticed.

- What I don't like about the Xbox 360?

Me with my grandpa in Walmart circa 2011: Hey I want to buy a PS3
Teenage Walmart employee / Xbox fanboy: Turns to my grandpa Bruh the PS3 is shit, you need to buy your grandson a 360
Me: WTF

- What I don't like about the Wii?

It was too successful. People still come up to me at work and ask me if we sell Wii games. Please stop. Get help.

- What I don't like about the Vita?

ANIME

- What I don't like about the Wii U?

Roses are blue, violets are red.
This is not a controller, it's something to smash your head.
Joysticks go over buttons, now we think we're being clever.
Our true passion at Nintendo is to f* with the player.

- What I don't like about the PlayStation 4?

Me: Casually playing GTA V online and speaking French.
Dumb american kid: OMG STOP SPEAKING SPAAANISHHHHHHH

- What I don't like about the Xbox One?

Hey Google, purchase a Xbox 1. No I mean an Xbox. No the first one. NOOO NOT AN XBOX ONE, THE FIRST ONE. NOOO NOT A FAT MODEL ONE, THE ONE BEFORE THE XBOX 360. NO THE ORIGINAL XBOX. FFS GOOGLE

- What I don't like about the Switch?

400 canadian dollars for a Wii U knockoff. Oops I meant successor.

- What I don't like about the PlayStation 5?

It's actually a conspiracy created by the government to get people to spend their money and keep the economy growing during Covid. You  see, the console doesn't actually exist. Have you ever wondered why so many people try to buy it, yet you've never seen one in real life? That's right, it doesn't exist. It's a conspiracy. Also, your dog is a vegan SJW family-court hetai lover commie scottish lord. Thank me later for the red pill.

- What I don't like about the Xbox Series?

OMG the world is going mad, people go crazy over these consoles but there are so many more serious issues in this world than fighting over a box of plastic and metal.
Me: Yeah those poor african kids could eat it, it's high in iron.
Freeze iou imperialist pig! Zat is ze propertay of ze Gouvernement Français. Hand eet over!

pzeke

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 04:55:56 am »

To be honest, only that the plastic from the console can get that weird yellow color if not shelved properly, it's one of those things that will happen eventually so it's okay.
But I will admit that open and wash the shell is something that I am not open to do.

Try this. It's really no that complicated. While the video showcases a Dreamcast, it also works for the SNES. In fact, here's one specifically showcasing an SNES.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 11:42:46 am by pzeke »

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2021, 06:37:30 pm »

Well, pretty much just the region lock and the memory card support, I certainly dislike that once card can just save like 12 games or even less, that's not a problem until you start playing a lot of games from the massive catalogue of the console, though.

REPLY TO @mrkonasoni

I completely agree with the memory cards on the original PlayStation consoles, in fact it is the main reason why I purchased a PlayStation 3, so I would not need to buy more and more memory cards for the PS1 games, and for anyone who does not know you can't save PlayStation 1 games onto a PlayStation 2 memory card, meaning even if you are using a PlayStation 2 to play your PlayStation 1 games on. You still need those dedicated PlayStation 1 128 kilobyte memory cards, and sometimes you can only fit one game on an entire PS1 memory card, for example some of the sports games on PlayStation 1 need an entire memory card for one season or tournament. plus more space for options and gaming setup

Anyone that wants to play a PS1 game should take advantage of playing the game on a PlayStation 3 because on the PlayStation 3 you can create memory card quotas for your PlayStation 3 harddrive, and save all your PlayStation 1 progress on any of the PlayStation 3 models internal harddrive. and I highly recommend a wired PlayStation 3 controller for playing PS3 games on because those wireless ones wear out pretty quickly and then won't work at all., "search wired PS3 controller in the forum to find my link to a wired PS3 controller I use they should all work works for a long time if you take good care of it"

TURN VIBRATE OFF ON ALL GAMES WHEN USING AN OFF BRAND CONTROLLER OF ANY CONSOLE TO PREVENT FREZZING AND CONTROLER MALFUCTIONS

I truly like the N64, what I don't like is that some games needed a pak for save data, I assume it was for cost and memory options but it feels a bit upsettling that I must get both cartridge and and own "memory card" for save the progress from a cartridge game, and maybe that open the console and repair it, it's a hell, way too many screws.

REPLY TO @mrkonasoni

my same issue with the Nintendo 64 as the Playstation 1. I  recommend these memory cards for any Nintendo 64 player or enthusiast or collector
Performance Memory Card for Nintendo 64

https://www.amazon.com/Performance-Memory-Card-Nintendo-64/dp/B00HTARO4O

that is a link to a 4 memory card in one game pak I have many of these and they don't let me down.

- What I don't like about the PlayStation 3?

Come on, the PS2 was perfect. In 2006 I didn't even know there was such a thing as the PS3. Took me years before I would hear about it. Okay I was only 7 years old at the time but still, we could have got it in 2009 and nobody would have noticed.

RELPY TO @leonefamily

I was in the same boat in fact I didn't even know the PS3 existed until at least the year 2011. I didn't even see one with my own eyes untill the year 2015 in my opinion the PlayStation 3 was a great machine, I've had 2 Super Slims and one regular slim model I prefer the PS3 slim, because it's harder to break without taking it apart. other than that it's a vary reliable Blu-ray and PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 1 gaming device. best of all you can buy them still in pretty good shape, and sometimes with little usages.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 06:46:27 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

ffxik

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2021, 03:18:54 am »
Hey this might be fun.  I think I'll chime in with a few too.  Though I won't go through the full list of what I own.  Just a few that stand out off the top of my head.  Some will be paired though.

Nintendo Entertainment System
The zero-force insertion cradle.  Hands down. 

Sega Genesis
That 3 button controller.  An absolute pain to use for fighting games and developers that decided to troll you're child self.  Action games where the jump button was A and the action button was C, or vice versa.

Nintendo 64
I have this nifty thing called memory card and you're going to need it save all those games you're going to be playing.  You bought it, cool.  What do you mean all of the games save to the cart?  Memory card, I have a memory card? 
I swear my young teen self was convinced that I absolutely needed that thing to save these games.   .....Lessons leaned.

Sega Dreamcast
Yeah, it's midnight.  It's also a school night and you want to just get a bit further in that game.  T.V. volume at the barest minimum so you can still hear it without your parents noticing.  Say, how are those VMU batteries?  You realize that just as you press the power button.  You freeze as that shrill warning rings out, did they hear?  Of course they did, the neighbors heard it, and now you're grounded.
Boy were those things hard on batteries.  I swear a roll of Smarties in the hand of a toddler lasted longer than those two 2032s,  and that alarm annoys me to this day.

Original Gameboy Advance
You wanted to what?  To see what you were playing.  All you have to do is stand or sit awkwardly to get optimal viewing angle, full illumination, and little glare.  You can only have two of the three.

Nintendo Wii
Wiggle sticks and shovel ware.  It's still a good console and enjoy it.  Stellar games too, after you wade waist deep through garbage to find those gems.

Playstation
Those dedicated low storage memory cards.  As I was growing up I pretty much spent more than what I did for the base unit, on those little wallet vampires.

Playstation 3/Xbox 360
Well if the launch units weren't melting down.  This generation ushered in two of my biggest peevs.  The unfinished game(Day 1 patch, baby) and micro-transactions. 

Playstation 4/Xbox One
They understand that some of us are still attached to physical media, too bad it's set up in a way that after those servers finally shut down.  You had better hope you weren't intending to buy "retro" PS4 and One games. 

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2021, 04:30:30 am »
Gonna try to add some for myself so that I'm not just repeating things others are saying lol

The Majority of Handhelds Past Like the Gameboy Color
You are not comfortable to hold, the only one I was able to enjoy after the Game Boy Color, was the Advance, because I found a rubber grip that basically turned it into a controller.  Otherwise every handheld I tried to play were never comfortable to play for that long and I don't even have that large of hands...large sure, but I could never get into handheld gaming very much because of it. The Gameboy and GBC get a pass because they were chunky in designs so it's a nicer grip.  Sorta the same for Game Gear, but I never played one that much.  I dabbled in most handhelds after the Advance, I just never stuck with them, because I found outside of short uses, I just didn't like them compared to having a controller and a TV.

Nintendo Wii
I think the Wiimote is almost the worst controller Nintendo has ever made, because if it's not the most gimmicky of uses, like Wii Sports, or something else along those lines that the game wouldn't exist if you couldn't waggle or aim, I think it made games worse to play, especially if you were forced to use the wiimote sideways in a "classic controller" sense.  It's just not the worst because the N64 is an overall worst design.

Nintendo Switch
You will notice a pattern for me here lol I think the Joycons also suck, because they are basically detachable handheld controls, which are never designed as good as a proper controller, but at the very least, they are better designed than the Wiimote as they can be made more useful by fitting them into the controller attachment, but I still try to use them as little as possible.  Thank god for the regular pro controller.  I actually have other complaints about the Switch, but this is not meant to be a very serious topic, so I'll hold back on that lol

Playstation 4 Pro
This isn't a game console, it's a jet engine, because when those fans got going, this sucker made noise.  I also had an issue with it, where the case would vibrate and make a noise, but if I pushed down on the case in like the back corner, I could make it stop, it was super annoying because it would just randomly pop up.

Warmsignal

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2021, 05:03:37 pm »
- What I don't like about the Atari 2600?

Most of the games feel like the same thing, and if not, it's hard to figure out how to play them.

The pin connectors. Every time you wanna play a game it's a fight.

It's too obscure, you can't find games for it very easily in North America.

Standard controller was only 3 buttons and a start, no triggers, nothing. Games needed more control options by that time.

The sound ship makes every game's soundtrack have a trumpet effect, which gets old.

You can't see the screen, and if you can, it looks like shit.

Crappy internal capacitors which fail and kill the screen and sound over time.

- What I don't like about the Atari Jaguar?

The fact that Atari dropped the ball so hard on it, when it had the potential to be more successful.

The fact that SEGA dropped the ball so hard on it, and even failed to release a flagship Sonic title on it.

Warping textures, and long boot-up screen.

Awkward controller with poor quality joystick.

This is a tough one. The small library of games, but again it was mostly SEGA's fault and not the console itself this happened.

You can't see the screen, and if you, can it looks like ass.

- What I don't like about the PS2?

Graphics are often lackluster on a lot of games.

- What I don't like about the Xbox?

Huge controller.

What I don't like about the GCN?

Akward controller and underwhelming library.

What I don't like about the GBA?

Screen is dull and too small.

What I don't like about the PSP?

Library is too similar to the PS2.

What I don't like about the Xbox 360?

Reliability issues.

What I don't like about the PS3?

Lackluster exclusives.

What I don't like about the Wii?

Lackluster graphics for it's time, not even a full HD console.

What I don't like about the PS4?

GUI is clunky and unappealing.

What I don't like about the Xbox One?

Lackluster exclusives.

What I don't like about the Switch?

Isn't powerful enough to get or run AAA titles.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 05:08:32 pm by Warmsignal »

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2021, 07:45:30 pm »
PS3 had lackluster exclusives? It's the one console with the most exclusives that were system sellers on their own almost.... The Last of Us, Gran Turismo 5, Uncharted series, Dark Souls, God of War 3...

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2021, 10:18:03 pm »
PS3 had lackluster exclusives? It's the one console with the most exclusives that were system sellers on their own almost.... The Last of Us, Gran Turismo 5, Uncharted series, Dark Souls, God of War 3...

I agree that playstation didn't have lackluster exclusives.  Resistance Killzone, Infamous, Little Big Planet, Socom, Twisted Metal, Motorstorm, Warhawk/Starhawk, Folklore, Heavenly Sword. Dark Souls however, is not an exclusive. I think you mean Demon Souls. Hell, I love my 360 and have always been happy with it, but Uncharted 3 sold me on getting a PS3...and I love their exclusives.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 10:28:24 pm by wolff242 »

undertakerprime

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2021, 09:06:28 am »
Dear Nintendo DS Lite:

I love the fact that you are smaller in size yet have bigger screens than the original DS. But why oh why are your Start and Select buttons so SMALL? On the original DS, I could press them no problem. On you, they’ve been reduced to tiny round nubs that my soft thumb can’t push in; I have to use the edge of my fingernail to push them. This makes it extremely difficult to effectively play games that require quick presses of one of these buttons, like switching to missiles in Metroid Zero Mission, or quickly pausing to use a healing item in the middle of a heated boss battle in games like Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow.

But, I still love you, DS Lite, because I can play both DS and GBA games on you with a backlighted screen. If only you were backward compatible with Game Boy and Game Boy Color games too…..

Sincerely,
Your gamer friend.

pzeke

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2021, 06:38:57 pm »
That was cute, but I agree. As someone with big hands, those two buttons proved to be a challenge a few times.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

Warmsignal

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2021, 02:54:51 pm »

Sony really slowed down on taking creative risks during the PS3 era. Not that they're bad games, but so many of them seamlessly blended in with whatever was popular in third party games of the time. With a few exceptions, namely Folklore but also 3D Dot Game Heroes, and Ni no Kuni which later went multi-plat being second party along with the Souls games. They've improved since then. IMO, taking more risks with the Vita, and of course later the PS4 (Gravity Rush, Knack, Hozion Zero Dawn, Last Guardian, etc.)

Those kinds of offerings were few and far between on PS3... it was more like "here's our grey and brown shooter, here's our zombie survival game, here's our tomb raiding game, here's our super hero game", and so on. I'm sure they're great games, but they just didn't strike a chord with me seeing how there was so much already going on within those genres at the time. Never got me excited enough to buy a console.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 03:00:47 pm by Warmsignal »

dhaabi

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2021, 12:41:05 am »
As someone who purchased a PSP that was needing a replacement battery in recent years, I've yet to play it. One of these days I'll be able to close the battery cover successfully....

Those kinds of offerings were few and far between on PS3... it was more like "here's our grey and brown shooter, here's our zombie survival game, here's our tomb raiding game, here's our super hero game", and so on. I'm sure they're great games, but they just didn't strike a chord with me seeing how there was so much already going on within those genres at the time. Never got me excited enough to buy a console.

I agree. While it's obviously much too early to comment on the PlayStation 5, I'm of the opinion that the PlayStation 3 is the worst home console from Sony for this exact reason.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 12:45:04 am by dhaabi »

sworddude

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2021, 07:07:14 pm »
- What I don't like about the entire atari line and all of them pre consoles coleco vision pong etc

limited color palette

That sound chip  :P

genesis Does

What Nintendon't

Borderline simplistic

Having color yet being worse than gameboy classic  ::)

Most amazing titles being japan exclusive  :P

- What I don't like about the PS1 & ps2?

Where are my multiplayer games?

No 2D games

Most unreliable console prone to break down

Fifth wheel barely any different compared to the classic yet so much less powerfull compared to the GBA why does this console exists

- ¹What I don't like about the Xbox xbox 360 xbox one xbox series S?

They don't seem to give a **** about exclusives it's non existent.

- What I don't like about the GCN?

If i had to pick favourites Gamecube is the no1 perfection

best controller of all time aswell there is a reason why Nintendo reprints these even in the current era ;D

- What I don't like about the GBA DS?

best handheld consoles of all time don't fix it if it ain't broke

- What I don't like about the PSP?

RPG heavy, if you want anything else it's a poor man's console with mostly shitty console ports of realistic games. Also what are non rpg exclusives when you take away all them console/arcade ports.

- What I don't like about the Ps Vita

- What I don't like about the switch

Joy cons are the worst controller ever made by man kind

- What I don't like about ps3 4 and 5

Why is my game pretty much a blockbuster movie where is the gameplay  :o
also realistic triple A slog galore

- What I don't like about the wii u

Subpar overal halfbaked Nintendo content. I wouldn't lose any sleep if a majority of the entries on wii u never came out thank god that the switch exists with amazing content.

- What I don't like about the wii

Gimmick games like wii sports  :P

- What I don't like about the 3ds

It butchered so many amazing series on ds into something mediocre. Very subpar content and it was a hell lot less aswell not to mention the brand new stuff, also Who used that 3d gimmick after the first 10 mins  :P

« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 07:30:07 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!