Author Topic: VGC-X: Something big is coming!  (Read 1169 times)

tpugmire

VGC-X: Something big is coming!
« on: January 10, 2021, 05:19:11 pm »
Today, January 10 2021, marks the 10th anniversary of vgcollect.com!  For those of you who were around for our 5th year, you might remember the contest that we had to celebrate. For our 10th, I wanted to go bigger and better than before, with bigger prizes and more of them. Unfortunately, I ran into problems getting everything here on time, so I’ll need to push it back until I get everything I need to proceed.  This time around, instead of a contest, I’ll be holding a live stream drawing with some special guests to help me celebrate.  I don’t want to give away too many details, but we’ll have discussions, some big news, and a lot of fun. All vgc forum members who have an account in good standing with at least 25 posts as of this post are eligible, even staff members. The only people not eligible are Matt, Jason, and myself.  I’m not going to reveal the prizes that we have lined up, but there is some good stuff in there. I’ll be making a separate thread in a bit for folks to sign up.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

jason

Re: VGC-X: Something big is coming!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 09:02:38 pm »
Happy 10 Years! :) Thank you all for the support over the years and I look forward to another 10! Thanks also to all those that were here from the beginning and those that have come since. Thanks to the staff for everything in keeping things running day to day! Thanks tpugmire for getting things set up for this and I hope everyone has a good 2021 ahead and beyond!