Author Topic: What are your top 5 Most Anticipated 2021 games?  (Read 10665 times)

megasilverx1

Re: What are your top 5 Most Anticipated 2021 games?
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2020, 10:43:38 pm »
1. Fuga: Melodies of Steel
2. Eastward
3. Super Mario 3D World+Bowser's Fury
4. Bayonetta 3
5. Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2

pzeke

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2020, 07:59:48 am »
I won't be getting a PS5 until very, very late, so nothing, really. But I certainly am excited for the new God of War, and I can't deny some of the games that will be coming out look great so far.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2020, 09:26:37 am »
I guess it depends if these games actually come out in 2021?

• God of War: Ragnarok
  • Horizon: Forbidden West
  • Breath of the Wild Sequel
  • Resident Evil: Village
  • Elden Ring

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2020, 05:08:45 pm »
After this trailer, Sons of the Forest is on my list too.  I liked the first game and I'm pretty big into survival games these days and this looks like a notable improvement over the first game with some pretty cool looking mechanics in regards to survival and crafting and also just being way freakier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsGVzf-2I5I

kashell

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2020, 07:18:08 am »
1. SaGa Frontier Remastered
2. Ys IX
3. Fallen Legion Revenants

That's all I got.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2021, 03:33:22 pm by kashell »

pzeke

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2021, 05:00:49 am »
I won't be getting a PS5 until very, very late, so nothing, really. But I certainly am excited for the new God of War, and I can't deny some of the games that will be coming out look great so far.

I completely forgot about this at the time, but I've been really interested in Black Myth: Wukong. However, the expected release date for that game is 2023, so...

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

sworddude

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2021, 06:17:29 am »

I completely forgot about this at the time, but I've been really interested in Black Myth: Wukong. However, the expected release date for that game is 2023, so...

looks pretty nice, never heard of that game.

2023 still ways to go sadly.
Your Stylish Sword Master!

soera

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2021, 01:41:16 am »
Not too many games on my wishlist anymore. But ...

Bravely Default 2 - only reason I am looking for a Switch
Ys IX - One of the greatest series ever and this is supposed to be the biggest game in the group
Legend of heroes (anything) - I played through Trails of cold steel 1-4 and really love the cast. Am hoping they keep the series(s) going
Biomutant - 96 years later, they finally have a release date. Lets go !
Granblue Fantasy Re;link - Unlike the above game, there isnt a date yet but Im ready.
Neptunia (anything) - I miss Nep and gang. Looking forward to anything else that comes out.

Other games in the long future includes Dragon age 4, Diablo 4, FFVII remake vol 2, God of War part 2, any DQ future titles. Im sure there is stuff Im missing but *shrug*.

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2021, 02:25:06 am »
Resident Evil Village has become my most anticipated game of the year right now.  I hadn't quite settled on anything in particular with my previous post, just a number of things I'm interested in, but after the big reveal for the villain, enemies, and that this is basically just the spiritual successor to Resident Evil 4, down to having an inventory system like that in Resident Evil 4, it has me so excited.  I am slightly worried they are maybe trying to follow in line with Resident Evil 4 too much and we see them slipping away from the survival horror that Resident Evil 7 brought back, and it turns back toward being to actiony, which is what the original RE4 did (A great game, but it's not a very good survival horror game), but if they can do this setting and keep most of the survival horror intact, I'll be very happy.

Breath of the Wild 2 has the potential to overtake this spot once that gets properly revealed, but that's likely not for awhile and the game probably won't release till the end of the year.