Author Topic: VGCollect's Big News  (Read 5984 times)

kashell

Re: VGCollect's Big News
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2021, 07:29:28 am »
There's going to be a livestream?

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2021, 08:22:27 am »
There's going to be a livestream?
That is what tpug said

telly

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2021, 08:25:02 am »
Any updates on the status of this by the way?  :)
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2021, 01:20:23 pm »
All I can say is thank you all for this site, and letting me and so many others contribute, I've been to many forums and sites. Before this one and this one is by far the best forum and the best gaming site on the internet. :)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

tpugmire

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2021, 05:09:19 pm »
I’m pretty much ready, just trying to nail down a time that is good for all involved. Expect something soon-ish.

Oh, and I feel like I should clarify one thing. The “big” part of this is the giveaways. We have several hundred dollars worth of stuff that we’re giving away. There’s some news that I think people will like, but it’s not THAT big. The site isn’t being sold or anything like that, so don’t worry.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2021, 05:39:19 pm »
I’m pretty much ready, just trying to nail down a time that is good for all involved. Expect something soon-ish.

Oh, and I feel like I should clarify one thing. The “big” part of this is the giveaways. We have several hundred dollars worth of stuff that we’re giving away. There’s some news that I think people will like, but it’s not THAT big. The site isn’t being sold or anything like that, so don’t worry.

Yay!

kashell

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2021, 07:23:27 am »

I figured, but it's good to have some official confirmation.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2021, 02:52:25 am »

The good news is there is several hundred dollars worth of giveaways.

The bad news is it’s all Phillips CDi controllers and hotel Mario loose discs.

Sorry I’m spoiling it TPug. I just can’t bear to see you string these nice folks along like that. ;-)

Also, don’t worry about the site ever shutting down folks.

I would attempt to buy it before letting that happen.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 02:54:07 am by dashv »

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2021, 08:22:43 am »

Sorry I’m spoiling it TPug. I just can’t bear to see you string these nice folks along like that. ;-)

Jokes on you, I'd like that giveaway.

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2021, 11:08:10 am »

THE DREAM
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

tpugmire

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2021, 10:36:37 am »
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

tripredacus

« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2021, 10:23:09 am »
Make sure that the links to the streaming sites are put into the forum, somewhere, before the event goes live.

tpugmire

« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2021, 09:47:47 am »
Make sure that the links to the streaming sites are put into the forum, somewhere, before the event goes live.
I’ll post it here as well as the sign up thread, once I have it

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2021, 12:58:03 pm »

Just checking in on that link status, since it's tomorrow.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2021, 01:22:30 pm »
Same here, what do i need to view this? Youtube, Twitch, Zoom, etc?
I dont have it all.