Author Topic: VGCollect's Big News  (Read 6099 times)

undertakerprime

PRO Supporter

Re: VGCollect's Big News
« Reply #90 on: February 25, 2021, 03:06:15 pm »
It took me a few days to get through the whole stream video, between work and kids I just don't have the time to sit down and watch something for 3 hours  :P

Anyway, I appreciate the Pro subscription! I made it down to the last few names for the grand prize.

It's nice to put faces to the names I've seen on here. To answer your question, yes my screen name is a combination of pro wrestling and Transformers. I actually never made the connection to Metroid Prime until you brought it up :D Transformers are my "main" collection, with games being more of a "side" collection. Tripredacus is a member of the same TF forum I'm on.

You guys talked about physical vs digital, and I'm kind of in the same boat in that I would much prefer physical, because then I don't have to worry about my console hard drive failing, but some of those online store deals are just too good to pass up. In a recent sale I got the Castlevania Anniversary Collection for $5 on PSN; that's a steal.

ferraroso

« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2021, 08:09:34 pm »
Man!
That thing is HUGE!
Haha
My thanks to tpugmire and all of vgcollect staff!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 08:18:56 pm by ferraroso »

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2021, 10:23:32 pm »
Man!
That thing is HUGE!
Haha

That thing is awesome.  Congrats!

« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2021, 07:09:05 am »
Man!
That thing is HUGE!
Haha

That thing is awesome.  Congrats!

That a great game to own :)

I actually played Chex Quest before. using a Zdoom engine called Zandronum, if you want to play that on a modern windows PC I highly recommend going to Zanronum's website and download   Zandronum. once you download if you want to find the .WAD file on the Chex Quest Disc or CD. and and only copy and paste that file it into a  folder on your hardrive. than install Zandronum and tell the program where the Chex.WAD file. than you should be good to go, there is some newer blood and graphic options when using Zandronum you otherwise not have with just the standard game by itself.

From what I remember you can run the following games off the Zandronum engine.

1:Ultimate Doom
2: Doom 2
3: Final Doom Platunia Experment
4: Final Doom TNT
5:Chex Quest 1
6: Chex Quest 3
7: Freedoom
8: Strife
9: Heritic SW
10: Heretic Shadow Of The Serpent Riders(full version of game)
11: MegaMan 8-bit Deathmatch
12: Hexen
13: Hexen: Deathkings of the Dark Citadel
14: Strife: Veteran Edition
15: Strife (Full)
16: Doom "BFG Edition"
17: French Doom II
and many more (free to play games) here is the link to all the games listed and free to play and download ones

https://zdoom.org/wiki/IWAD

HERE IS A LINK TO THE FREE ENGINE CALLED ZANDRONUM (formally known as Skulltag)
https://zandronum.com/

according to IWad site in the first link what you have there @ferraroso is a rare PC game once sold inside Chex Cereal Boxes and is therefore no longer sold legally, good game hope I can help if you want to play that game. just so you know it's a first person shooter game like the original Doom games were

sorry to but in but I had to say something, because that is a great thing to have.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 07:22:05 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"