Author Topic: VGC-X Winners!  (Read 2279 times)

tpugmire

VGC-X Winners!
« on: February 23, 2021, 01:09:39 pm »
Here is the list of prizes and winners from last night's drawing for those who may have missed it:

vgcollect.com Pro Subscriptions:
wartoy
koemo1
NickAwesome
burningdoom
zappman
undertakerprime
badATchaos
afroyoshi
fazerco

$5.00 gift card for Nintendo eShop, Playstation Store, Xbox, GameStop, Limited Run, or really anywhere you want. Edit: I just found out that you can’t get a $5.00 PlayStation card for some reason.
soera
bikingjahuty
kashell
jdkw50
SilverBow
redblaze57
ignition365
turf
emporerdragon
medisto
telly
Flashback2012
justin8301
masamune
azure

The Games!
Panzer Dragoon - Nintendo Switch
dhaabi

Return of the Obra Din - Playstation 4
aliensstudios

Grandia Collection - Nintendo Switch
snyderec3

Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer - Playstation 4
droaa

Chex Quest: Warrior Edition - PC
ferraroso

Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time - 3DS
ffxik

The Grand Prize!
Analogue NT: Noir Edition
cartagia

Thanks to Douglas at Limited Run Games for donating the Switch, PS4, and PC games.
Thanks to dashV for donating the Zelda game for 3DS.
Thanks to jason for donating the Analogue console.

I'll be reaching out to the winners via PM over the next few days to get you your prizes.

For overseas winners:
If you win a game that is not usable in your region, we will make some sort of arrangement to get you something else if you want.
Gift cards will be made available in your local currency if possible, if not, we will make arrangements to get you something else.

I'll update this post as needed

Edit 2-26:
The first batch of gift card codes have been sent via PM, some physical gifts went out today, more tomorrow.  Still waiting on responses from a few folks.

Edit 2-27:
The majority of physical gifts went out today.  All Pro Subscriptions should be activated, if we missed anyone, let me know.

Edit 3-4:
Limited Run doesn’t have a $5 code, but Doug is getting some made up for us. Not sure when these will be done. If anyone who wanted a LRG code doesn’t want to wait and wants something else, let me know.

Edit 3-8:
Limited Run codes have been sent via PM to the people who asked for them.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 07:51:01 pm by tpugmire »
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

Re: VGC-X Winners!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2021, 03:37:13 pm »
I missed the livestream, but started watching it before bed. It got really late so I started skipping through parts that I wasn't as interested in, and of course had to see if I won anything lol. I accidentally skipped over the part where my name was called so I'm at the end of the video where you're about to announce who won the Analogue NT Nior and was thinking, "HOLY SHIT! DID I WIN THAT!" Of course I didn't, and soon after found where my name was called. Not complaining at all about winning $5 though; it's just for a brief moment I thought I won a $500 console :p

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2021, 03:39:11 pm »
Oh and it cracked me up when you tried pronouncing my screen name and everyone in the livestream struggled to pronounce it too. It's Ja-hoo-tea lol. My fiancee heard it too and was laughing for like 5-minutes straight lol. Wish I would have won a different screen name :p

leonefamily

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2021, 08:31:42 pm »
Oh crap I completely missed that livestream. These look fun, none of the prizes are really interesting to me, but I would still have been fun to participate. Well, it'll be next year for me.
Freeze iou imperialist pig! Zat is ze propertay of ze Gouvernement Français. Hand eet over!

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2021, 05:48:27 am »
Congrats to all winners (incl. myself), awesome contest! :)

kashell

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2021, 07:42:23 am »
Congrats to all the winners. Cheers to ten (thousand) more years!

zappman

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2021, 07:55:48 am »
Congrats to all the winners.
I watched the live YouTube feed.
It was terrific to see the actual faces of the people that make vgcollect possible. 8)
It was also great to here the stories of how and why vgcollect was created.

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2021, 08:19:14 am »
I'm still kinda gobsmacked at my unbelievable luck - both with winning the grand prize and finding this site.  It's my favorite community on the internet.

tpugmire

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2021, 11:38:04 am »
Everyone should have received a PM now, except for the Pro Subscription winners, those will be added to your accounts soon.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2021, 03:38:05 am »
Thanks again for putting on such a fun event! And excited to hear from Jason about the big news- hope everything is ok with him!

Flashback2012

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2021, 01:56:13 pm »
Here is the list of prizes and winners from last night's drawing for those who may have missed it:

$5.00 gift card for Nintendo eShop, Playstation Store, Xbox, GameStop, Limited Run, or really anywhere you want. Edit: I just found out that you can’t get a $5.00 PlayStation card for some reason.
soera
bikingjahuty
kashell
jdkw50
SilverBow
redblaze57
ignition365
turf
emporerdragon
medisto
telly
Flashback2012
justin8301
masamune
azure

Me and the rest of the $5 winners be like...

Thanks again to tpugmire for running the event.  ;D

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2021, 03:06:09 pm »
Everyone should have received a PM now, except for the Pro Subscription winners, those will be added to your accounts soon.
Thank you :)
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

tpugmire

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2021, 07:54:12 pm »
Updated the original post, most people have been taken care of and the physical gifts have started to arrive.  I think 2, possibly 3 gifts remain to be sent.

ferraroso

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2021, 08:18:43 pm »
Man!
That thing is HUGE!
Haha
My thanks to tpugmire and all of vgcollect staff!

ffxik

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2021, 07:44:14 pm »
I would have posted sooner but I procrastinate too much.  I got Ocarina of Time 3D a couple of weekends ago.  Thanks again to everybody, I really appreciate the game.  Thanks to @dashV for the certificate of authenticity too.   :)