Author Topic: Question on The Bard's Tale Physical  (Read 908 times)

Question on The Bard's Tale Physical
« on: February 24, 2021, 06:02:38 am »
Hey guys, I recently purchased The Bard's Tale IV, the Xbox One director's cut day one edition and it didnt have a poster in it although it was sealed. Did I misunderstand something with it, you are supposed to get a physical double-sided poster right? Thank you

pzeke

Re: Question on The Bard's Tale Physical
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 07:17:33 am »
As far as I've checked, it's supposed to come with one. Aside from the cover, this article also mentions it.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 06:23:42 pm »
I bought a new/sealed copy, and mine didn't have one either.

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2021, 08:48:43 pm »
Weird, I cant really find any evidence of it either, I saw an unboxing of the PS4 one with it, but it seems like just about all of them online dont have it, at least for the xbox version. Might have been an error or something.

pzeke

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2021, 08:26:24 am »
I asked someone I know that has the game, and he also told me that he bought it new and the map wasn't included. I've no clue what's the deal with this, so my only guess is the US version wasn't meant to include it and they somehow missed the memo to not allude to it, which they clearly do in the sticker that's on the cover and the article I linked—I know the EU release does include the map.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!