Author Topic: Do Japanese gamers hate us American gamers  (Read 3269 times)

ferraroso

Re: Do Japanese gamers hate us American gamers
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2021, 01:58:07 am »
Well, I may not be Japanese, but as a Westerner living in Japan for over a decade now and who also happens to be a puritan, normie, sjw/npc & feminist censor, a person who supports censorships, a mainstream & mainstream media follower, I have to admit that I do feel some hatred towards true fans/huge fans & true gamers...
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 03:56:00 am by ferraroso »

ferraroso

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2021, 01:58:48 am »
Sorry... I was so touched by eaglelord9814's thread that I ended up posting the same thing twice...
Haha
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 02:00:51 am by ferraroso »

PaleManInBlack

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2021, 03:18:14 am »
"Us American gamers"

You just assume everyone on this site is American?

ferraroso

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2021, 03:57:54 am »
"Us American gamers"

Just a guess, but I think by "us" he means himself plus the voices talking inside his head...

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2021, 04:58:25 pm »
I'm asking your opinions & from your experiences because of Puritans,normies,sjws/npcs & feminists,the censors,people who support censorships,the mainstream & the mainstream media & I'm asking due to what us otakus,weebs,gamers,final fantasy fan/huge fans & hentai fans,our Japanese otaku brothers,our Japanese otaku sisters,our Japanese gamers & our communities going through,dealing with & had to deal with.

Just curious & yes I'm including due to what us fan/huge fans of Japanese games going through,dealing with & had to deal with I had to ask sorry. I guess I will end it here or at least for now & yes I'm mainly asking about us true fan/huge fans & true gamers if Japanese gamers hate us American gamers or not in your opinions & from your experiences :).

These days the playstation brand is heavily censored in Japan and considered a secondary market these days. There was a stigma against american made games in the 80's and 90's over there but that outlook is changing these days.

Yes I know there is a lot of Japanese retro games were not originally legally made for the American consoles. more games from what I heard were once Japan only and screw the rest of the world. It seems that Japan has most variety of video games than any other country in the world, Americans I think are in 2nd place as to how many games were released in America, meaning I think American's are  in 2nd place world wide, to how many exclusives made in the US compared to Europe and the rest of the world.

in 3rd place I think is Europe or PAL territories from (not sure) I think Europe has fewer exclusive games, than both Japan and the United States. but still enough games to make Europe the 3rd largest place to find games in the world.

4th place I think is Brazil they have quite a few video games there too at least from what I heard than the rest of the world

The rest of the world has barely any video games at all, look as Australia, or Korea, or China, or the entire continent of Africa or most of Asia, I don't think most people in this world, even know what a video game even is, or even played a video game before in their lives
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 05:02:31 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

dreama1

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2021, 01:44:39 am »
@oldgamerz

I don't know about that. The N64, dreamcast, and xbox is a ghost town for releases over there. I know they didn't do well but they didn't even bother to release much western stuff on it. It's better to be a western gamer we got the best of both worlds, just deprived of some JRPGS, dating sims/VNS, and a handful of shoot em ups.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 01:48:56 am by dreama1 »

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2021, 10:56:48 am »
"Us American gamers"

Just a guess, but I think by "us" he means himself plus the voices talking inside his head...

Most accurate comment so far.

leonefamily

PRO Supporter

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2021, 07:11:15 pm »
"Us American gamers"

No, you clearly don't understand, you see, as a north-american/québécois/canadian/french-canadian/baguette-eater/ticoune/probably-0.001%-native/canuck/igloo-builder/man/guy/puritan/normie/npc/attack-helicopter myself, I believe that the americans/USAers/'muricans/white/latino/niggers/jews/sjw/npc/biden-supporters/trump-supporters/gun-owners and their dogs/cats/parrots/goldfish/slaves/horses/livestock/snakes/alligators/bears/wolves are all related to canadians & their descendents are which I believe will mean but have in common with us canadians/québécois/ontarians/manitobians/saskatoons/albertans/weed smokers/natives/acadians who have the ancestry with & without the americans who plan to destroy the world, peace & culture by as any means as the guy who tells & shout things in my mind & help me but it is in fact a way for the normie/puritans/sjw/npcs/feminists/antifa to take over the world & corn flakes in the morning, evening, night & morning waiut i said morning twice but regardless are threatening the livelihood of society & fabric of the universe itself & gods who are ashamed of us/humanity/me/my-search-history and since Jesus was himself a fan of japan/hentai/anime/manga/CP is not admitable of an excuse which we all use everyday, everytime, that society accepted as truth that we in the west have wanted or not the stuff our culture did say to the world & universe as I write a whole paragraph of shipost while on the shit but they won't admit they are a spy of grammar for the true fans of the things which i'm going to spare you this enumerating shit for now and which are dealing with & had to deal with I had to ask you sorry as of now they didn't not do to you or anyone thus everyone said holy shit im literally having a stroke rn but keep typing & trying wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text pepto-bismol the voices in my head have not understood as everyone in society full of simps/incels/chads/normies/sjw/feminists/ & the likes & whatever you want but & yes they really did that no one cared did you even read this far?neither that or what it could have been are the things I hear in my head which like or have liked people who take way too long at taco bell do they even understand my anime skills give me priority but anyways what you guys think?  :)
Freeze iou imperialist pig! Zat is ze propertay of ze Gouvernement Français. Hand eet over!

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2021, 07:36:16 pm »
FYI, negative points to the OP for automatically assuming everyone here is American.  ::)
—Currently Playing—
Ace Attorney 4-5-6 (NS)
Raiden IV x Mikado (NS)

ferraroso

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2021, 08:11:48 pm »
No, you clearly don't understand, you see, as a north-american/québécois/canadian/french-canadian/baguette-eater/ticoune/probably-0.001%-native/canuck/igloo-builder/man/guy/puritan/normie/npc/attack-helicopter myself, I believe that the americans/USAers/'muricans/white/latino/niggers/jews/sjw/npc/biden-supporters/trump-supporters/gun-owners and their dogs/cats/parrots/goldfish/slaves/horses/livestock/snakes/alligators/bears/wolves are all related to canadians & their descendents are which I believe will mean but have in common with us canadians/québécois/ontarians/manitobians/saskatoons/albertans/weed smokers/natives/acadians who have the ancestry with & without the americans who plan to destroy the world, peace & culture by as any means as the guy who tells & shout things in my mind & help me but it is in fact a way for the normie/puritans/sjw/npcs/feminists/antifa to take over the world & corn flakes in the morning, evening, night & morning waiut i said morning twice but regardless are threatening the livelihood of society & fabric of the universe itself & gods who are ashamed of us/humanity/me/my-search-history and since Jesus was himself a fan of japan/hentai/anime/manga/CP is not admitable of an excuse which we all use everyday, everytime, that society accepted as truth that we in the west have wanted or not the stuff our culture did say to the world & universe as I write a whole paragraph of shipost while on the shit but they won't admit they are a spy of grammar for the true fans of the things which i'm going to spare you this enumerating shit for now and which are dealing with & had to deal with I had to ask you sorry as of now they didn't not do to you or anyone thus everyone said holy shit im literally having a stroke rn but keep typing & trying wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text pepto-bismol the voices in my head have not understood as everyone in society full of simps/incels/chads/normies/sjw/feminists/ & the likes & whatever you want but & yes they really did that no one cared did you even read this far?neither that or what it could have been are the things I hear in my head which like or have liked people who take way too long at taco bell do they even understand my anime skills give me priority but anyways what you guys think?  :)

This!

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2021, 11:48:07 pm »
"Us American gamers"

My response:
https://youtu.be/JdXSEQ8PEkU

pzeke

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2021, 08:02:31 am »
The rest of the world has barely any video games at all, look as Australia, or Korea, or China, or the entire continent of Africa or most of Asia, I don't think most people in this world, even know what a video game even is, or even played a video game before in their lives

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

Flashback2012

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2021, 08:51:34 am »
Yes I know there is a lot of Japanese retro games were not originally legally made for the American consoles. more games from what I heard were once Japan only and screw the rest of the world. It seems that Japan has most variety of video games than any other country in the world, Americans I think are in 2nd place as to how many games were released in America, meaning I think American's are  in 2nd place world wide, to how many exclusives made in the US compared to Europe and the rest of the world.

in 3rd place I think is Europe or PAL territories from (not sure) I think Europe has fewer exclusive games, than both Japan and the United States. but still enough games to make Europe the 3rd largest place to find games in the world.

4th place I think is Brazil they have quite a few video games there too at least from what I heard than the rest of the world

All of that was laughably bad...grossly misinformed if not outright wrong. Australia has no games...wut?  ??? I guess my copy of Australian Rules Football on PS3 is a figment of my imagination.  :P

Consoles may not be as big a thing in South Korea and China but there's plenty of love for PC gaming in Korea and both they and China have a huge mobile gaming scene.

He probably thinks so until a few rebukes comes out and he edits his posts.  :P

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2021, 10:29:39 am »

You’re either very very funny, or just as stuck up your own back end as the OP
—Currently Playing—
Ace Attorney 4-5-6 (NS)
Raiden IV x Mikado (NS)

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2021, 05:18:03 pm »
Toxic how would some of you feel, if I said some of these things you've said about @eaglelord9814, to you. he or she a newbie. OP is not well written but you should not say things like that.  I'm mentally ill myself, it's not easy being mentally ill.

yes I edited this post because I misspelled. a word
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 05:20:03 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"