Author Topic: Do Japanese gamers hate us American gamers  (Read 3266 times)

Re: Do Japanese gamers hate us American gamers
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2021, 05:38:54 pm »
Toxic how would some of you feel, if I said some of these things you've said about @eaglelord9814, to you. he or she a newbie. OP is not well written but you should not say things like that.  I'm mentally ill myself, it's not easy being mentally ill.

yes I edited this post because I misspelled. a word

Except he's not a newbie. He's been making posts like this for a few years. In fact prior to this account, he had another which if memory serves was banned. If anything Im really under the impression that he does this intentionally but I could be wrong.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2021, 05:47:32 pm »
Toxic how would some of you feel, if I said some of these things you've said about @eaglelord9814, to you. he or she a newbie. OP is not well written but you should not say things like that.  I'm mentally ill myself, it's not easy being mentally ill.

Except he's not a newbie. He's been making posts like this for a few years. In fact prior to this account, he had another which if memory serves was banned. If anything Im really under the impression that he does this intentionally but I could be wrong.

lordscott

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2021, 12:32:24 pm »

lordscott

Thank you. I was thinking lordedge when trying to remember but I know that didnt sound right

kypherion

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2021, 04:12:19 pm »

Is this like Seether on steroids
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2021, 06:40:45 pm »

Is this like Seether on steroids

Not exactly. His posts dont give me a stroke and with him you can tell he's doing his stuff intentionally. With edge, I can't tell and more often than not he posts a topic and leaves. Rarely does he post a follow up.

Warmsignal

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2021, 07:22:15 pm »
Strangely, I seem to recall the early days of lordscott posts being far more lucid and grounded in ordinary video game and collecting discussion, despite some of the familiar redundancy that's always been there. It seems he's drifted farther off the deep end, as of late.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 07:24:47 pm by Warmsignal »