Author Topic: SNES vs Sega Genesis Observation  (Read 2621 times)

wartoy

PRO Supporter

Re: SNES vs Sega Genesis Observation
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2021, 09:08:49 pm »
I do love the snes more but wouldn't want to never of had a genesis it's a great system.

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2021, 06:48:50 pm »
In the current day and age, when those generations have been done and finished with for two decades now, unless you're a completionist physical media collector you only get consoles for games exclusive to them or on which there is the best version of games you want to play. SNES has so few games that fit that description that for me, it really isn't on the radar.

Seriously, what game on SNES, not available on other platforms, is worth getting one for these days?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2021, 08:16:31 pm »
In the current day and age, when those generations have been done and finished with for two decades now, unless you're a completionist physical media collector you only get consoles for games exclusive to them or on which there is the best version of games you want to play. SNES has so few games that fit that description that for me, it really isn't on the radar.

Seriously, what game on SNES, not available on other platforms, is worth getting one for these days?

Pretty much every mainstream console has games worth owning on it you can't get elsewhere (besides emulation). Licensed games, especially, since the game publishers often no longer have said license.

Some from my collection:

-The Adventures of Batman and Robin
-Axelay
-Batman Returns
-Brainlord
-Donkey Kong Country 1-3
-F-Zero
-The Illusion of Gaia
-Marvel Superheroes: War of the Gems
-Maximum Carnage
-Phalanx
-Separation Anxiety