Author Topic: I'm Banned From An Online Store (It can happen I did research)  (Read 1875 times)

I'm Banned From An Online Store (It can happen I did research)
« on: February 03, 2021, 03:51:09 pm »
For some reason I can no longer purchase from Lukie Games online store, for no reason. I can still put things into my cart and enter my information but I can't checkout, I bought with them before, I think I might be banned from ordering from them due to someone's personal reasons. Don't order from them, I might have also lost my money for nothing. I enter my name and address and then I can't get to checkout, the page just refreshes I click on the button to check out and the page just refreshes at the entering shipping method.

According to google this can happen to you. I might know the reason. But I never got an email. I never returned an order before, I always payed them on time and never complained. But I have a bad reputation because I hate cyber criminals, and they might know this by my name and address alone. So I think they banned me. Just hoping they could not get my credit information and charged me for noting like what happened to me before on Walmarts Website

According to google it might some kind site error, or cookies shit but all the other sites work fine I'm not worried about this because people say Lukie games sell broken video games to some of their current online reviews
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 04:10:27 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: I'm Banned From An Online Store (It can happen I did research)
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2021, 12:18:53 am »
That just sounds like the site glitching. It happens. Just email their customer support account.

sworddude

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 03:05:40 am »
Maybe the games where already sold when you tried to buy them.

Wich is why you couldn't check out.
Your Stylish Sword Master!

gummo

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 09:44:47 am »
If you haven't already you might try using a different browser to checkout . I usually use Chrome but sometimes it won't work reliably on certain sites randomly . A few times I resorted to just using a whole different PC altogether .

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2021, 06:02:25 pm »
thanks for the tips guys :)

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

tradinggoatgames

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2021, 12:40:10 pm »
In my experience I've been buying from lukie for over 4 years and ive never had problems except for fzero GX for the gamecube not working but they mailed me a replacement immediately. Im sorry about the issues man i hope it gets resolved.

leonefamily

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2021, 10:31:51 pm »
You got banned from Lukiegames? hahahaha you're not missing out on anything my friend. They are terrible. I ordered once from them, it was L.A. Noire Complete Edition on the PS3. The website clearly stated it was complete, but when I receive the game there's no manual and it's inside a MLB or some sports title case. I contacted support and they literally told me "not all games on PS3 feature a manual, so when we say "complete" there may or may not be a manual included". Yeah are you kidding me? A few titles indeed don't have manuals on PS3 but not this game. Dafuq. I told the customer support person that this is terminally stupid and asked how they expect people to shop worryless if they can't guarantee a complete game even when it's advertised and sold as "Complete". This was the first and last time I shopped at Lukiegames.

TLDR: Lukiegames sold me an incomplete game that was advertised as "Complete" for a reason that makes no sense at all.
Freeze iou imperialist pig! Zat is ze propertay of ze Gouvernement Français. Hand eet over!

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2021, 03:32:33 pm »
You got banned from Lukiegames? hahahaha you're not missing out on anything my friend. They are terrible. I ordered once from them, it was L.A. Noire Complete Edition on the PS3. The website clearly stated it was complete, but when I receive the game there's no manual and it's inside a MLB or some sports title case. I contacted support and they literally told me "not all games on PS3 feature a manual, so when we say "complete" there may or may not be a manual included". Yeah are you kidding me? A few titles indeed don't have manuals on PS3 but not this game. Dafuq. I told the customer support person that this is terminally stupid and asked how they expect people to shop worryless if they can't guarantee a complete game even when it's advertised and sold as "Complete". This was the first and last time I shopped at Lukiegames.

TLDR: Lukiegames sold me an incomplete game that was advertised as "Complete" for a reason that makes no sense at all.

thanks for sharing your story @leonefamily I now just buy games locally, I get better deals, and get to out of my home. I don't need Lukie games. I think they overcharged me about $40 more for a game that was not even listed as that before this happened, they are not a good business just check on Twitter :)

thanks for caring everyone :)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 03:35:39 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2021, 04:51:55 pm »
such problems happen, contact those support, maybe they just do not have some script to process your order. Until recently, I also had this problem and I was able to identify it only when the buyer did not convert into an order. And only now I realized how much is salesforce worth and how much integration with it is useful in online stores