Author Topic: What are some of your favorite Smash Bros stages.  (Read 1051 times)

What are some of your favorite Smash Bros stages.
« on: April 07, 2021, 05:10:01 pm »
My personal faves are both Pokemon stadiums Mementos for its aesthetic and KOF Stadium for the wall breaking mechanic.

covfefe2020

Re: What are some of your favorite Smash Bros stages.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 05:36:00 pm »
Peaches castle from N64, Yoshi´s island from Melee. Paletunas temple because of how crazy it is. Poke floats is growing on me.
The Benevolent and Powerful covfefe2020

realpoketendonl

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 08:43:11 pm »
Umbra Clock Tower, but that's solely because I'm a MASSIVE Bayonetta fan and I'll pretty much love anything related to that series.

I also really love Wuhu Island, purely because of the massive nostalgia I have for Wii Sports Resort, Wii Fit and that island.
Huge Nintendo fan and hobbyist Nintendo collector.

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2021, 09:10:27 pm »
I don't play enough Smash to say for sure, I'm of course partial to the N64 stages, even if they aren't fancy, that's just when I was playing Smash the most.  I also love the Bayonetta stage and the Final Fantasy stage, and of course the Banjo-Kazooie stage.

kashell

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2021, 07:37:03 am »
Saffron City from the original is fun.

sworddude

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2021, 07:58:04 am »
Poke floats
port town aerodive
pokemon stadium melee version
Gamer
onett
corneria
pirate ship
Smashville
princess peach castle melee version
Final destination
Your Stylish Sword Master!

Bluemoon

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2021, 08:09:31 pm »
Pilotwings is one of mine, very visually interesting stage that pays homage to the series very well. plus it's one of they best to play in labo vr (not like anyone cares anymore but still cool)

covfefe2020

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2021, 10:07:50 pm »
isnt labo vr just like holding the switch right up to your face? I cant imagine that would be fun for a game like smash bros.
The Benevolent and Powerful covfefe2020

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2021, 04:06:25 am »
The Mr. Game & Watch stage with all the minigames going on in the background!
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

pzeke

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2021, 11:22:22 am »
For me it's any stage from the Pokémon and Metroid games; Star Fox and F-Zero also have nice stages, especially their music.

Aside from those, I like Shadow Moses Island and the Castle Siege stages.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

mrkonasoni

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2021, 03:01:00 am »
I have always liked Poke Floats because I thought it was the most interesting stage in Melee and the one that also forced the players to always keep moving, but up to this day is one of the stages that have never brother to include again, I assume is because they could need to update and change the Pokémon with ones from newest generations.

After that one, pretty much Green Hill because just like Sonic himself the stage just destroyed the internet.
I always have problems learning English, but I still love to talk a lot, I need no reason to be kind, after everything I have gone through I found a little peace.