Author Topic: two rare games  (Read 919 times)

htimreimer

two rare games
« on: May 31, 2012, 05:29:54 am »
here is two rare games

the vampire diaries (loosely based on the book of the same name) is an adventure that is oddly enough rare and could cost you upwards to 500 dollars for a copy and is vary valuable to fans of the book,it appears to be running on the original nancy drew game engine which make sense it is game by her interactive in 1996

bangai-o: prize edition: to quote racketboy.com(this version of the shooter was given out by Treasure to exactly five people as the top prizes in a Japanese high-score competition. While the game itself is identical to the original Bangai-O, the Prize Edition can be identified by a sticker on the case declaring itself as a winner’s trophy. In the past, two of these games have been sold, both very quietly. its unknown the price of the first sale, but the most recent was placed in the inventory of an online store for $500, and at that selling point was quickly snatched.  Now, with the most interested of collectors turned on to its existence, any future sales would likely break $1000.) that is impressive for a dreamcast game

jcalder8

Re: two rare games
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 07:34:03 pm »
Did you buy these recently?

htimreimer

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 07:55:37 pm »
no just i don't understand why would you pay that much for these

jcalder8

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 08:12:10 pm »
Because they are rare. If you want every game from a system that would include these. Another possibility is that whoever bought them loves the other games so it was worth it to him to buy them. I know almost everyone in my life does not understand why I spend so much on games but they don't judge me for it.

htimreimer

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 08:48:54 pm »
Because they are rare. If you want every game from a system that would include these. Another possibility is that whoever bought them loves the other games so it was worth it to him to buy them. I know almost everyone in my life does not understand why I spend so much on games but they don't judge me for it.
your right