Author Topic: Thread - List of recommendable Wii games from ok to great.  (Read 939 times)

mrkonasoni

Thread - List of recommendable Wii games from ok to great.
« on: April 16, 2021, 11:39:28 pm »
|START》》|

After the good reception of the PS2 list of recommendable games, I wanted to create more, this time for the Wii, I am planning to make one for the N64, 3DS or Wii U, so comment which one you are more interesed first.

I am a believer that Wii had good games a lot of people never talked at all, so I made this list with games I consider from ok to great.

Here is a rules for the list.

- This list includes a lot of comments (mini reviews) by myself because the Wii is a console that I actually played a lot, I hope is clear that I consider them my personal thoughts and you are welcome to disagree with me, I also admit some comments are not pretty seriously and some of them are just stupid stuff I thought was funny.

- If you want to write a mini review for a game, do it and I will include it with the post, this time I can do it because I left more space for the thread.

- The list is split in comments because the limit of 20000 character per comment.

- The list only include NA games, so if you are from Europe you can comment some games I left behind, some of them I think are: Disaster Day of Crisis, Another Code R, Fatal Frame 4.

- This list is not perfect and I am sure I maybe left a game that is not that good or I miss one for accident.

- The catalogue has a lot of budget titles I don't consider bad but they are indeed cheap products that were released, I consider some of them entertaining and I don't have problem with that

- The objective of this list is being a shop list or a "You could like this", if you are interesed about collect the good games for the console and you needed a reference list or you have a modded Wii and want to play something new,

- Some games were included because I consider them hilarious bad.

- Some games were included because I thought they looked interesting and the merit of doubt.

- Wiiware games are not included.

- If you think I left behind a game comment it and I will add it.

- I admit that I made a mistake calling On rails gun shooter as "light gun shooter".

- The list has the classic poor grammar I have shown in the past because I frankly have problems understanding english and some rules for it.

List of games:

Number
007 Quantum of Solace

Comment: One of the lastest 007 games before the hiatus that is still up to this day, just like most games it is a standard but functional fps.

101-in-1 Party Megamix
101-in-1 Sports Party Megamix

Letter A

Title
Academy of Champions: Soccer

Comment:
Ubisoft making a soccer game but it is mostly cartoon than realistic, it includes a lot of classic soccer games from the past but for gamers it will possible be more interesting that it includes characters from Ubisoft franchise like Rayman, Rabbids, Altair, The prince and more, it is good for what it is.

Adventures of Tintin, The: The Game

Comment: A platforming game based on a movie that is also based on a comic book, since Ubisoft production values were high at the time this game is indeed good and better than expectable from a tie-in game.

Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None
Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun

Comment: Both are pretty much adventure games making you resolve puzzles and talking with people for discover the truth, you may find them appealing.

Alien Syndrome:

Comment:
A reboot from Sega classic arcade game, it is indeed pretty similar to the original but with better graphics, what make it more interesting is a rpg system for improve the stats of your character.

Alone in the Dark:

Comment:
A reboot for the classic 3D game that started a genre, some people liked it other not much, the game has an enhanced version for HD consoles.

Amazing Spider-Man, The

Comment: Based on the movie with Andrew Garfield, most Spider-man were decent and this one is too.

Angry Birds Star Wars
Angry Birds Trilogy
Comment: The classic mobile game but for console and with new levels, the game itself is fun, but you will possible prefer to play it for free on your cellphone.

Animal Crossing City Folk

Comment: The classic Nintendo franchise about a calm life of a kid trying to pay his house, the gimmick of this entry is a city that you can visit sometimes, if your Wii is hacked you can still visit the city of a friend using a custom server.

Animal Kingdom Wildlife Expedition

Comment: Feels a lot like Pokémon Snap, the concept is go for a ride and take photos of animals, it is humble and simple but I guess it is good for a chill playthrough.

Aqua Panic!

Comment: A puzzle game with the subject of water, also on other consoles.

Arc Rise Fantasia
Army Men Soldiers of Misfortune
Astro Boy The Video Game

Comment: It is based on the reboot movie, the game is also pretty similar to Treasure game for the GBA, while it is not quite as good, I think it is mostly a good and enjoyable game.

Attack of the Movies 3-D

Letter B

Back to the Future The Game

Comment: It is a graphic adventure based on the classic movie franchise, it was actually written by people from the movies thus this game is pretty much Back to the Future 4, it is a good game and has some both hilarious and heart-warming moments.

Bakugan Battle Brawlers
BakuganDefenders of the Core
Balloon Pop

Barbie and the Three Musketeers

Comment: No, really, it is a good platforming game, this time Barbie is a musketeer, since the concept is more capable of being an action game, at last Barbie has a game that is actually decent.

Baroque

Comment: It is a remake from a Sega Saturn game, I can't comment more but I heard the story is really messed up.

Batman The Brave and the Bold - The Videogame
Battalion Wars 2
Battle of Giants Dinosaurs Strike
Battle Rage Mech Conflict
Battleship
Big Brain Academy Wii Degree
Bit.Trip Complete

Comment: It is a collection of 5 games critically acclaimed games for Wiiware, the 5 games are pretty much rhythm based games, some are puzzles related and other platforming.

Blast Works: Build, Trade, Destroy

Comment: A shoot em up, what make it interesting is the gimmick of the game that involves destroying the enemies for steal their gun fire and build it for being part of your ship, pretty wacky.

Blazing Angels Squadrons of WWII
Bleach Shattered Blade

Bomberman Land

Comment: A party game with Bomberman, it also has a small overworld, if you don't have big opinions about the minigames it also includes the classic battle mode with multiplayer and new levels.

Boogie
Boogie SuperStar

Comment: The first and I assume last time Electronic Games made a dancing rhythm game, it is funnier than expected and the music selection is actually solid, the game also has charm because most characters are cartoon stuff something that EA is absolutely not known for to this day.

Boom Blox
Boom Blox Bash Party

Comment: A puzzle game about destroying stuff with blocks, it had good reception back then and nowadays it feels like people that played remember it with good thoughts.

Boy and His Blob, A

Comment: A reboot from a classic NES game, the concept is about a kid and his best friend that is a blob from outer space that can transform into stuff with help of some candy beans, it is a pretty good game and remake.

Broken Sword Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut

Comment: Point and click game with comic related assets, for some reason they still like to port this one to consoles, but the sequels? Nay.

Brothers in Arms: Double Time
Build'n Race
Bully: Scholarship Edition

Comment: An open world game about a teenager that is just trying to survive while living the high school life, the game is pretty much a soft GTA game, it also includes a lot of minigames based on getting student jobs, assisting to class, and more, what make it also interesting is that the game has a karma setting that will change how people treat you depending if you are a good guy or an A-hat.

Burger Island

Comment: It is a pc management puzzle? game ported to the wii about a lost lady that after a ship accident get gifted with a burger restaurant, so the idea of the game is becoming the most famous fictional brand in the island, it is humble, it is simple, but I sincerely think it is also pretty addictive and it give me too much nostalgia from simplier times, also the characters are charming.

Bust-A-Move Bash!

Letter C

Call of Duty 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: World at War
Calling

Comment: Pretty interesting horror game, the gimmick is using the wiimote as a cellphone, quite unique.

Castle of Shikigami III
Castlevania Judgment

Comment: The first and only Castlevania fighting game, the design of the characters were made by the same guy that design the ones from the famous manga "Death Note" and the cast of characters is quite good including lots of fan favorites, the game itself is a 3D simple fighting game with platforming elements like hazards, it is way better than some people made it sound, the story is a bit weird, though, but it feels on place with the Castlevania show writting.

Cate West: The Vanishing Files

Centipede: Infestation

Comment: A reboot from classic Atari game, this time with a story, cutscenes and more mechanics, the game is about keep killing mutant bugs inside small arenas, it is pretty good.

Chicken Blaster
Chicken Riot
Chicken Shoot

Comment: The three games are light gun games but with chickens, I don't think that is bad, the games are fun for burn time even if I absolutely understand that some people couldn't buy them even for 1$, but if you a moded Wii I want to believe they will help distracting or just entertaining you.

CID The Dummy

Comment: The game is a 3D platforming with some soft third person shooter elements, it also became popular because two famous youtubers absolutely hated it, It is not that bad but is pretty standard, I heard Wii version has broken controllers so is mostly here if you want to play it and judge for yourself.

City Builder
Conduit 2
Conduit, The
Counter Force

Comment: A game about giant robots, it is pretty much an on rails game about killing everything in sight, it is mostly good even if it is also pretty difficult.

Crash of the Titans

Comment: A reboot of the franchise, the game also play like a beat em up with a gimmick about jacking with monsters and using them for resolve puzzles or just kill enemies, it is actually a good game and nowadays it seem that reception is still positive even if like always there is always the classic guy that never played it or heard a famous youtuber commenting is bad because it feels different than Crash classic games.

Crash Mind Over Mutant

Comment: The sequel for the Titans reboot, this time it is an open world platforming game with a mission mechanic, it feels like a great improvement for the jacking mechanics and more, just like Titans the reception for most people that played it at the time is pretty positive, until the generic youtuber rise for say it wasn't good, sigh... it is a good game.

Crazy Machines
Create
Cruis'n
Cursed Mountain
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 11:52:10 pm by mrkonasoni »
I always have problems learning English, but I still love to talk a lot, I need no reason to be kind, after everything I have gone through I found a little peace.

mrkonasoni

Re: Thread - List of recommendable Wii games from ok to great.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 11:40:45 pm »
Letter D

Dance Dance Revolution
Dance Dance Revolution II
Dance Dance Revolution: Disney Grooves
Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party
Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party 2
Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party 3

Comment:

Konami's classic franchise about dancing and rhythm inputs, the game has a pretty good list of songs and interesting modes, the game are also pretty useful if you want to burn calories.

The game is also playable with just the wiimote or the DDR pillow for a most accurate experience.

Data East Arcade Classics

Comment: It is a collection of Data East games with some extras, some of the games included were never ported before to console so this is an interesting choice.

The Ice Cream spin off of Burger Time is too difficult for being fun, though.

Dawn of Discovery
de Blob
de Blob 2

Comment: Both games are players about a small blob that must absorbe paint with his body and start resolving puzzles with it, it was pretty liked back then.

Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop

Comment: An enhanced port of the original game, it includes new stuff.

The game is like a small open world with dozens and dozens of zombies, it doesn't take itself pretty seriously and most of the time it is a pretty amusing game.

Dead Space: Extraction

Comment: Since the Wii couldn't handle a game like Dead Space this one is a on rails shooter based on the franchise, It is good.

Deadly Creatures

Comment: A hack and Slash game with pretty soft platforming elements, what make the game interesting is the fact that the main protagonist are a spider and one scorpion, the game not always take itself seriously so it includes amusing stuff like the spider fighting against a human, it is amusing it sounds.

Death Jr.: Root of Evil
Deca Sports
Deca Sports 2
Deca Sports 3
Deepak Chopra's Leela
Defendin' De Penguin
Despicable Me: The Game

Comment: The movie was a heart-warming story about a frustrated villain that change his heart after three little girls make him feel loved by someone, the game surprising is not bad, it is a platforming puzzle game with visuals that actually look like someone gave a damn for making a good product.

Destroy All Humans! Big Willy Unleashed

Comment: The game was available for more consoles but for some reason just the Wii version was released in North America, the game is about an alien that kills humans for use their meat for burgers, the game never take itself too seriously and if you have read social media comments like me, you are possible to find the concept of killing scummy humans more than interesting.

Dewy's Adventure

Comment: Other great game by Konami for the console, it is a platforming game but you control the main protagonist moving the Wiimote, the level design is great, the visual are also great and the music is also great, I love this game so much.

Curiously, the game had a promotion that offered to players a travel to Costa Rica, the country I am from, coincidences don't exist.

Dino Strike

Comment: A light-gun but with dinosaurs, it is good.

DiRT 2
Disney Alice in Wonderland
Disney Epic Mickey

Comment: A pretty good platforming game with Mickey, it also includes a lot of references to Disney story, the problem thought? The game needed to remove and cut some interesting mechanics like Mickey becoming a villain because Disney wasn't happy with the concept, if you can overlook that, the game is indeed, pretty good.
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
Disney G-Force

Comment: The movie is about some spy rodents and yes, it is pretty cheesy, also because the movie actually take itself seriously, the game is actually a good third person game, the answer? It was made by Eurocom, a pretty good studio known for making great games.

Disney Guilty Party: Mystery Fun for Everyone!

Comment: I have never played this but too many mention it is a good game so... check it yourself if you are curious.

Disney Infinity
Disney Universe
Disney's Chicken Little Ace in Action

Comment: It is based on the short segment of the movie when the characters are portrayed like serious action characters, it is a pretty hilarious concept and the game is actually a pretty decent third person shooter game.

Disney-Pixar Ratatouille
Disney-Pixar Toy Story 3
Disney-Pixar Up
Disney-Pixar WALL-E

Comment: Decent platforming games, and maybe the last time, Disney had interest for making proper games about their franchises.

DJ Hero
DJ Hero 2
Doctor Fizzwizzle's Animal Rescue
Dodge Racing: Charger vs Challenger
Dokapon Kingdom
Domino Rally

Comment: The game is pretty similar to one for the PSX, the concept is about a walking domino that can't stop.

Don Bluth Presents Dragon's Lair Trilogy

Comment: It includes Dragon Lair 1, 2 and Space Ace because it looks like all this time Space Ace was part of Dragon Lair, the game includes extras and more options making it the definitive edition of these classics.

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Comment: Extremely good game based on the original Country franchise, almost all levels includes a new surprise that make the game a such creativity explosion, at the time some people could buy it using real bananas, cute.

Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast

Comment: It sold well but the reception was pretty poor at the point some magazines called it the first BAD Nintendo game in 15 years, since I don't think it can be that bad it is here if you want to play it yourself, the game is racing game using jet-packs.

Dood's Big Adventure
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Comment: The game is pretty good fighting one and it use the wiimote with clever inputs for simulate the special moves from the anime, it also includes more than 80 playable characters, the problem, thought, it's that a lot of them are mostly joke characters and are pretty useless if you want to fight them with some of the powerful mainstream characters.

Dragon Ball Revenge of King Piccolo

Comment: It is based on the original Dragon Ball, it start with the Red Patrol Arc and ends with the King Piccolo arc, the game is a good beat em up, it also includes a 3D fighting mode but it is so simple for call it entertaining, sincerely.

Dragon Blade Wrath of Fire
Dragon Quest Swords The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors
Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter
Drawsome! Artist & Drawsome! Sketch Quest

Comment: I haven't played it but it includes a platforming puzzle game that require the player to draw stuff for keep progressing, it is here mostly for the merit of doubt, for whatever reason it is also attached to a Smurfs drawing app, sure, why not.

DreamWorks Kung Fu Panda

Comment: The movie was great and the show was also great, the game is surprising decent, there are also a lot of Dreamworks games that sincerely I don't want to test, sorry.

Driver: Parallel Lines
Driver: San Francisco

Letter E

Elebits

Comment: A pretty great concept by Konami for the Wii, it is about a kid that must use a gravity gun for search and find some little creatures named "Elebits", It is like a FPS with mini puzzles and a hide and seek mechanic, one of the greatest games for the console.

Emergency Heroes
Emergency Mayhem
Endless Ocean
Endless Ocean: Blue World
Escape from Bug Island
Excite Truck

Comment: It is a pretty wacky game for the Wii, it is a racing game and has a huge emphasis about using turbos that make your truck literally fly during seconds, the game also allow you to play it with the music that you want if you use an USB, pretty useful if you ever wanted to drive a truck while listening Pump it from the Black Eyed Peas.

ExciteBots Trick Racing

Comment: The sequel to the prior game, it is pretty good and even wackier, it also includes gimmicks about making tricks and completing minigames while racing, though, the game sold so poorly, Nintendo didn't even brother to release it in Europe, Opps.
ExerBeat

Letter F

FaceBreaker K.O. Party

Comment: It is a boxing game but with a standard 2D fighting gameplay, the game also has a feature that the most a character is hit, it's face start looking the more and more bruised, the title "Facebreaker" is not for nothing.

Fantasy Aquarium World

Comment: It is a virtual fish tank game, that's the game, if you are tired of the terrible real world, maybe you will enjoy watching a few virtual fishes living a peaceful life.

Far Cry Vengeance
Fast Food Panic
FIFA Soccer 09: All-Play
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Fishing Master
Fishing Master World Tour
Fishing Resort
Flatout
FlingSmash
Flip's Twisted World

Comment: A 3D platforming game with a mechanic of using the Wiimote for flip the stages.

Fortune Street

Comment: It is a board-game with Mario and Final Fantasy characters, it also has online mode, so if you have a modded Wii you can play it with friends worldwide, it is better than expected.

Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon
Freddi Fish: Kelp Seed Mystery

Comment: A port of a pc point and click game from the 90s for the Wii, the only problem maybe is that is just a straight port without any improvements at all.

Furu Furu Park

Letter G

Gem Smashers

Comment: It is a puzzle game that feels pretty similar to the concept of breakout, the game is still being ported to more consoles up this day.

Generator Rex: Agent of Providence
Geometry Wars Galaxies

Comment: A twin shooter em up with the charm that all pieces are geometry shapes, it is pretty addictive.

Geon Cube
Ghost Squad

Comment: An arcade light gun game by Sega, it is port from the arcade and it includes a lot of amusing stuff that modern people will never find appealing, boring people.

Ghostbusters: The Video Game

Comment: It is a good third person shooter based on the classic movie franchise, it also had some of the writters from the movies working on this, so it is pretty much the fourth movie that never happened.

Go Vacation
Godfather, The: Blackhand Edition

Comment: It is an open world game, it is based on the first movie? I don't know I never watched that movie but the game itself is pretty good, the Wii version includes features and movements that you perform using the wiimote and motion controllers, the game also has a pretty interesting gimmick about convincing stores and more places to get protection from your mafia.

Godzilla: Unleashed

Comment: Also on PS2 but this one includes exclusive characters, it is a 3D fighting game.

GoldenEye 007

Comment: A remake of Rare classic game for the Wii, the improvements are mechanics for modern first person shooters and more, believe it or not the reception for this remake is surprising pretty positive, other curiosity is that servers for the online mode of the game are still up to this day, not bad for a Wii game.

Gormiti: The Lords of Naturel

Comment: It is a simple beat em up and platforming game with a lot of mini puzzles and four playable characters with different skills, it is also based on a popular tv show at the time about kids that can transform into elemental monster for defeat enemies and save the world, the game had pretty poor reception but after beat it myself I can't agree, it is not great, but it is not bad, either.

Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, The

Comment: It is based on a famous Cartoon Network show at the time, the game is a 3D fighting game that is surprising pretty decent, the stages has hazards and items and the cast of characters is huge.

Groovin' Blocks

Comment: A tetris clone but with a rhythm gimmick, fun.

GTI Club Supermini Festa

Comment: It's an arcade racing game by Konami, it is fun and pretty charming, for whatever reason the release of the game was pretty limited, making this one a pretty rare Wii game... I should have bought that copy on ebay...

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus
Guitar Hero 5
Guitar Hero II: Legends of Rock
Guitar Hero World Tour
Guitar Hero: Aerosmíth
Guitar Hero: Metallica
Guitar Hero: Smash Hits
Guitar Hero: Van Halen
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
Gunblade NY & LA. Machineguns Arcade Hits Pack

Comment: A collection of two Sega arcade games, both games has improvements and more stuff, something interesting is that some of the graphics for the game were changed with the sole purpose of include advertising of Sega newest games at the time for the Wii, like Sonic and the Black Knight.

Gunslingers

Comment: A budget light gun title, since I love this genre I consider other worthy game for the console.

Letter H

Hardy Boys, The: The Hidden Theft
Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
Harvest Moon: Magical Melody
Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law

Comment: The game is Ace Attorney but with the adult spin-off of Harvey Birdman, the cutscenes and pretty much graphics of the game looks like the tv show, it is a good game even if you are not a fan of the show.

Haunted House

Comment: A remake from an Atari 2600 horror game, why? Why not, I guess, it is simple but entertaining.

Heatseeker
Heavenly Guardian

Comment: Supposedly it is part of the Pocky and Rocky series, the game indeed play a lot like the games for that franchise.
Heavy Fire: Afghanistan
Help Wanted

Comment: A minigame collection with a pretty hilarious plot about getting jobs for saving the world from the apocalypse, It was made by Hudson.

Hooked! Again: Real Motion Fishing
Hooked! Real Motion Fishing

Comment: More fish games, they are fine.

Hot Wheels: Battle Force 5
Hot Wheels: Beat That!
Hot Wheels: Track Attack

Comment: I never expected the games for the brand of miniature cars toys could be decent, but here we are.

House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return, The

Comment: A port of two games, includes new content.

House of the Dead, The: Overkill

Comment: A sequel for Sega classic light gun game, the story is pretty cheesy and amusing and is full of vulgar language, the game is also great, it is also available for HD consoles but the Wii version is better.

Hyper Fighters
Hysteria Hospital: Emergency Ward

Comment: Theme Hospital but with other name.
I always have problems learning English, but I still love to talk a lot, I need no reason to be kind, after everything I have gone through I found a little peace.

mrkonasoni

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2021, 11:41:23 pm »
Letter I

Igor: The Game

Comment: Only here because merit of doubt since it looks like a 3D platforming game.

Impossible Mission

Comment: A remake from an old 80s game for PC, it looks pretty low budget but is still entertaining, it also includes the original game.

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

Comment: The game itself is ok and the gimmick is using the wiimote as the whip, what will make you buy it or play it is because it includes the point and click game by LucasArts, albeit it is only included with the Wii version not for other consoles.

Iron Man

Comment: Supposedly the game is actually good, or that I can think from reading opinions from friends and random people, so is here for merit of doubt.

Island of Dr. Frankenstein, The

Comment: It looked fine, so is here for remember me about playing it someday.

Ivy the Kiwi?

Comment: It is a good puzzle platforming game about a kiwi that can't stop running, the idea is that using the wiimote you must create bridge and guide Ivy to the goal, it was created by Yuji Naka, creator of Sonic.

Letter J

Jambo! Safari: Animal Rescue

Comment: It is a game by Sega about rescuing and saving animals.

Jaws: Ultimate Predator
Jelly Belly: Ballistic Beans

Comment: Don't look me like that, I also expected shovelware, but the game is actually a puzzle-pinball game using the candy beans, it is simple? Yes, it works? Yes, its decent? Yes, its decent something that is not amazing but is still mostly good? I think so, not everything that is good needs to be gold, though.

Jewel Master: Cradle of Rome
Jewel Quest Trilogy
Jimmie Johnson's Anything with an Engine

Comment: The cover of the game make it look like shovelware but it is actually a pretty decent racing karting game, the levels also includes a lot hazards and the tracks design feel like someone actually tried to make a proper game, I also love that absolutely all hazards are obviously props instead of fantasy stuff, it make feels the game charming and not generic.

Ju-on: The Grudge - Haunted House Simulator

Comment: It is a game based on the classic japanese horror movie franchise, the game feels a lot like a pioneer for the sub-genre of trying to escape a place and getting jump-scared all the time, something that like you could guess is a pretty popular and maybe generic genre nowadays.

Jurassic: The Hunted
Just Dance
Just Dance 2
Just Dance 2014
Just Dance 2015
Just Dance 2016
Just Dance 2017
Just Dance 2018
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance 2020
Just Dance 3
Just Dance 4
Just Dance Kids
Just Dance Kids 2
Just Dance Kids 2014
Just Dance: Disney Party
Just Dance: Disney Party 2
Just Dance: Greatest Hits
Just Dance: Summer Party

Comment: Ubisoft had no chill with the Wii and Just Dance and for years they were the only company still making games for the console, Just Dance is a dancing game but unlike Konami franchise this one require you to actually dance some choreographies using the Wiimote, it is useful is you want to burn calories, but sincerely don't get surprised if people start laughing if they watch you dancing.

Letter K

Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight
Kart Racer

Comment: This game is not here because I think is good, or because people liked it, indeed it looks pretty cheap and obsolete even for the Wii hardware, it is here because "Kart Racer" is the most generic, boring and direct name I have read in a long time for a videogame.

Kid Adventures: Sky Captain
King of Fighters Collection, The: The Orochi Saga
Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition

Comment: It includes a few Kirby games, a museum with Kirby story, three episodes of the anime and one challenge mode inspired by Return to Dreamland gameplay, for whatever reason Nintendo didn't want to release this in Europe.

Kirby's Epic Yarn

Comment: The game looks pretty adorable and it is indeed pretty good, the gimmick of the game is using a yarn whip for opening new paths and making more stuff, it also includes co-op mode, this game is also the second time that Kirby has ever talked in one of his games instead of using gibberish.

Kirby's Return to Dream Land

Comment: It feels like the cancelled Gamecube game, it also has a 4 player mode, minigames and more, the lore of the game is actually clever.

Klonoa

Comment: It is not a new game, it's s remake of the original game, the idea was revive the franchise and make more remakes if this one was successful, you could guess how it ended, opps.

Kore Gang, The

Comment: A 3D platforming game about two kids using a robot suit.

Kororinpa: Marble Mania

Letter L

Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Last Story, The

Comment: It is a rpg created by Sakaguchi, one of the creators for Final Fantasy, it is a good game.

Legend of Spyro, The: Dawn of the Dragon
Legend of Spyro, The: The Eternal Night

Comment: Both are part of Spyro reboot that tried to take itself more seriously, the games were good.

Legend of the Dragon
Legend of Zelda, The: Skyward Sword

Comment: A good Zelda game, frankly if I am sincere with you I lived the hype for this game and it paid off for some people, and it felt like a disappointment for other people, the game has a port for Switch, so you can play it and judge.

Legend of Zelda, The: Twilight Princess

Comment: I don't care what people say, Twilight Princess is a terrific game and it deserve more merit and love than some people make it sound.

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
LEGO Batman: The Videogame
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
LEGO Rock Band
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
LEGO The Lord of the Rings

Comment: Good games but also pretty similar from each other, the games are also extremely easy and include a white and innocent humour, this with the objective that everyone could play the videogames even if just like journos they suck at playing them, so pick up your favorite franchise and choose the game that you could like to play.

Let's Tap

Comment: No idea what is this game about but what make it interesting is that it don't require buttons for play it, instead you put the wiimote on the table and it will detect the  movement and sounds from your hands, if you are wondering, yes, someone told me this but I didn't brother to watch a gameplay, sorry!!

Line Rider 2: Unbound
Link's Crossbow Training

Comment: It is a light gun game inspired on Twilight Princess, it is great.

Little King's Story

Comment: This game is pretty loved but I am not sure what it is about, supposedly is inspired by Pikmin or something like that, the game also has a remake for PS Vita.

Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal

Comment: A 3D platformer with the Looney Tunes, the game has a soft beat em up gameplay but also includes guns and weapons that sincerely look pretty realistic for a game like this, reading opinions looks like most people loved it and frankly I also like it myself, it is a decent game.

Lord of the Rings, The: Aragorn's Quest
Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked

Comment: The game is about two poor teenagers and their pets trying to survive in an island after a ship incident, the gameplay is about searching for resources and minigames, it also has a few platforming and puzzle elements.

Lost in Shadow

Comment: A platforming puzzle game about a shadow, if you think about it the concept is a bit similar to the famous indie game "Limbo".

Luxor 3
Luxor: Pharaoh's Challenge

mrkonasoni

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2021, 11:42:21 pm »
Letter M

Major Minor's Majestic March

Comment: This game was created by Parrappa The Rapper creator, the game is a rhythm game about making people follow you and start a march band.

Mad Dog McCree: Gunslinger Pack
Mad World

Comment: A pretty violent and bloody action hack and slash game by Platinum Games, one of the interesting features for the game is the fact that most graphics are only on black, white and red colors, the game kinda flopped but it spawn a sequel for HD consoles named "Anarchy Reigns".

Manhunt 2

Comment: A pretty controversial and violent game by Rockstar Games about killing and torturing people, the fact that this game was available for a Nintendo console and the Wii from all consoles available is something that will never stop being interesting.

Marble Saga: Kororinpa
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games

Comment: Mario and Sonic finally make a crossover game, it is a minigame collection but is fine, the minigames include a realistic version of the events and some include a fantasy setting making them more interesting.

Mario Kart Wii

Comment: Other great entry for Nintendo classic karting game, if your Wii is modded you can play it again online with friends and install mods with new tracks, curiously this game is still selling brand new copies by Nintendo, why? I have no idea.

Mario Party 8
Mario Party 9
Mario Sports Mix
Mario Strikers Charged

Comment: A great soccer game with Mario and friends, it is also available online again if your Wii is modded, the game is also pretty edgy something interesting considering how Nintendo protect Mario from taking risks nowadays.

Mario Super Sluggers
Martian Panic
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2
Medal of Honor: Vanguard
Mercury Meltdown Revolution
Metal Slug Anthology

Comment: It includes 7 Metal Slug games, the franchise is fun.

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Metroid: Other M

Comment: The game that killed the franchise, the story is full of plotholes, inconsistencies, narrative errors and it took elements from the Metroid manga that like you could guess were never traslated into english by Nintendo so most fans could don't know about them, it also want to pull apart the Metroid Prime games from the canon and the portraying of Samus was heavily criticized, the game also didn't sold as well Nintendo was hoping so it is the reason because Metroid was shelved for years, anyway the gameplay is like a 3D Metroid game with soft fps elements and some stuff that feels taken from Ninja Gaiden 3D games, I remember that a forum I used to visit always had people discussing about if this game was good or bad, I think it was fine, but I am more interesed about your own opinion and what you thought.

MIB: Alien Crisis
Michael Jackson: The Experience

Comment: Just Dance but with Michael Jackson, since I love his music I consider this a fun game.

Mini Ninjas

Comment: Charming 3D platforming game.

Miniclip Sushi Go-Round
MiniCopter Adventure Flight
MLB Power Pros
MLB Power Pros 2008

Comment: They are part of Konami "Powerful Pros" franchise, the game also includes a Sim story mode, that make this game more interesting than your average baseball game.

MLB Superstars
Monkey King, The: The Legend Begins

Comment: A remake of a 2D shoot em up game, it is easy and such but... since it wasn't never released somewhere else and the company that created it is not selling it anymore... I don't see any problems just downloading and testing it for play it for fun.

Monkey Mischief! Party Time

Comment: No I don't think it is good, indeed I am 80% sure it is shovelware but I can't stop finding hilarious that the game has a label mentioning "Designed exclusively for Wii" like if other generic party game but with Monkeys is what Wii users wanted for tye console haha

Or maybe they actually wanted it?

Monster Hunter Tri

Comment: I don't care about MH, but the franchise is a solid hunting game and more stuff I can't describe because I haven't played the games at all, it also sell a lot of copies and saved Capcom from the rope, at the time a lot of people loved it and helped making the franchise more popular overseas.

Monster Lab
Monster Mayhem: Build and Battle
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon

Comment: Because Midway was close to... emm close their doors, this was an attemp for making the ultimate Mortal Kombat game and put an end to the story, the game also includes a lot of content for a fighting game, you don't believe me? The game has ALL playable MK characters for the franchise at the time, an editor for making your own fighter with weapons, minigames, a story mode that is actually an action beat em up game and more stuff, the game is good, and fortunately the franchise was saved from the rope even if it needed a reboot because this one ended everything.

Mr Bean's Wacky World

Comment: No, it is not good, but since I am seeing more and more people accusing some modern games from being cashgrabs I wish more people could play this one and finally realize what is a cash-grab.

Munchables, The
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars

Comment: A 3D platforming game about a mushroom man.

MySims
MySims Agents
MySims Collection
MySims Kingdom
MySims Party
MySims Racing
MySims SkyHeroes

Comment: Like you could see, this spin off of the classic Electronic Arts franchise was successful and it spawn more games, some of the games are more interesting than the rest, overall decent games.
Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident

Letter N

Namco Museum Megamix
Namco Museum Remix

Comment: Both games are a collection of Namco games, but they also included "remix" versions of some games that feel pretty much like standalone budget title games, for some reason some journos were pretty rude with the enhanced version of the collection, make the difference don't become other scummy player!

Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek
Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution III
Naruto Shippuden: Dragon Blade Chronicles
Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution
Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2

Comment: Naruto games are decent, but if you are like me, you will possible don't consider them interesting.

Need for Speed: Carbon
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Need for Speed: Nitro
Need for Speed: ProStreet
Need for Speed: The Run
Need for Speed: Undercover

Comment: Hard to believe that Need for Speed had 6 games for the Wii, when nowadays the franchise beside a port for older HD consoles is completely absent for Nintendo devices.

Neopets Puzzle Adventure
New Play Control! Donkey Kong Jungle Beat

Comment: The game plays different from the Gamecube version making it almost a completely different game.

New Play Control! Mario Power Tennis
New Play Control! Pikmin

Comment: Pikmin is better with motion controller, sincerely.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Nickelodeon Barnyard

Comment: If you liked The Simpsons Hit and Run you will may like this, the show and movie were good. #IRegretNothing

Nickelodeon iCarly

Comment: This game is only here because there is shovelware, cash-grabs and then there is this thing, time changes because nowadays people actually think a game with 2-3 years development and 40$ tagline is a cash-grab when games like this one were made the quickest possible at 60$ with the sole purpose of scam people that don't know anything about games lol yes, I am salty, thank you for asking lol modern gaming sucks!!

Nights: Journey of Dreams

Comment: It is a sequel to Sega's classic game for Sega Saturn, it is a good game.

Ninja Reflex

Comment: It is only here because I have the vague memory it was decent, maybe I am wrong, it is like a simple action game but with ninjas and curiously published by Electronic Arts.

Ninjabread Man

Comment: This game is pretty hated and while I don't consider it THAT bad I don't think it is even decent either, what make it interesting is that the original plans for this game were a reboot of the Zool franchise but in 3D, what happened? The guy that requested the game saw the prototype, he obviously noted the poor quality and left the project the quickest possible, so the game was revamped into Ninjabread Man, what is worse is that this game was slighty modified with new graphics for the sole purpose of spawn three "different" games, dude, dude...!

Nitrobike
No More Heroes
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 11:48:40 pm by mrkonasoni »

mrkonasoni

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2021, 11:43:42 pm »
Letter O

ObsCure: The Aftermath
Ocean Commander
Octomania

Comment: This game was made by the creator of the popular Puyo Puyo franchise, this game feels somehow similar but with octopus pieces.

Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers

Comment: A pretty violent game with sexy girls just wearing bikinis, I assume you can play the game with just one hand, so you can make it harder.

The game, obviously.

Okami

Comment: This game is pretty loved but I have never played it, but I am sure someone of the forum has played it, so I hope he can make a mini review.

Oops! Prank Party
Opoona

Comment: RPG game with charming sympathetic characters.

Order Up!

Comment: A management food game with minigames for preparing dishes, what I can tell you... I like games like this, maybe I should consider becoming a professional chef or something.

Or work at McDonald...

Oregon Trail, The
Overlord: Dark Legend

Letter P

Pac-Man Party

Collection: A minigame collection but using Pac-Man redesign, what is also interesting is that the game includes three classic arcade Namco games, I wonder why, though, but a freebie is a freebie.

Pacific Liberator
Pajama Sam: Don't Fear the Dark
Pandora's Tower: An action rpg game with a romantic drama story, at the time the game was part of a campaign with the objective of traslate three sought RPG games, other one was The Last Story but I don't remember the third one, I think it was Xenoblade Chronicles.

Penny Racers Party: Turbo-Q Speedway
PES 2008: Pro Evolution Soccer
PES 2009: Pro Evolution Soccer
PES 2010: Pro Evolution Soccer
PES 2011: Pro Evolution Soccer
PES 2012: Pro Evolution Soccer
PES 2013: Pro Evolution Soccer

Phantom Brave: We Meet Again
Pikmin 2

Comment: A port of the game with motion controllers, it also includes more languages, perfect for people like me that have issues learning and understanding english (Like you could have noted reading this thread)

Pitfall: The Big Adventure

Comment: It is not a new game, it is Pitfall The Lost Expedition but with a new misleading cover and a new game, the only clear difference from the Gamecube version is that this time the game has motion controllers, I can't stop thinking they tried to scam someone making him/her feel this was a new game.

Pizza Delivery Boy

Comment: The game is a Crazy Taxi inspired game but with pizza, I would love to recommend it, but the frame-rate of the game is just absolutely terrible making it almost unplayable, a great shame.

Pokemon Battle Revolution
PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond
PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure
Pop'n Music

Comment: A spinoff of Konami's pretty popular Pop'n Music franchise, It is rhythm game based on pop buttons, only 5 guys played this game and I am 3 of them, I sincerely like it and the list of music available is actually good, but I guess like always you are one with the last word.

Power Punch
Prince of Persia: Rival Swords
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

Comment: It is a different game than the HD versions, this one feels more similar to the games for Gamecube, reading opinions it seem that this made this version the favorite one.

Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse

Comment: It is one of these seek and find games, it won an award for best adventure game of 2009 by a website so... who knows, maybe this game is actually hidden gem, one never know.

Professor Heinz Wolff's Gravity
Punch-Out!!

Comment:

A reboot of Nintendo classic franchise, the music is great, the visuals too and the story is actually heart-warming, it is a great game, for some reason Nintendo don't want to make other game even if this one sold well.
Puzzle Challenge: Crosswords and More!
Puzzle Kingdoms
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords
Puzzler Collection

Letter R

Rabbids Go Home

Comment: The first standalone game of the Rabbids without Rayman, it is also a good game, the gameplay feels heavily inspired by Katamary Damacy but with platforming elements, sincerely I truly like this game and it make me laugh with the cutscenes and ideas of the rabbids.

Rampage Total Destruction

Comment: The ultimate Rampage game, includes a lot of stuff and more than 15 playable characters, it also includes some classic games for the franchise as unlockeables.

Rango

Raving Rabbids Travel in Time

Comment: Other party game with the Rabbids, what make this one interesting is that it has a small open world and some minigames are also platforming levels, so I consider this a hybrid between a minigame collection and platforming game, the game also has a lot of other minigames and it feels like Ubisoft tried their best for making a good game, it even includes a small version of Just Dance and online mode, for everything it is a good package.

Rayman Origins

Comment: After the rabbids literally became more famous and popular than him, Rayman finally had another game, it is a 2D game with pretty impressive hand-drawn graphics, level design and music, but if I am sincere with you I think you are better playing the 40 of 60 levels of this game with Rayman Legends because the gameplay is just way better.

I am sorry, Kris...

Rayman: Raving Rabbids

Comment: The original idea was a 3D game but Ubisoft changed their minds for a minigame collection because they thought it was a better concept for the Wii hardware, the game also started the trending of minigames collections for the Wii because this one was so popular, everyone wanted a bit of the dough, anyway game is good, and unlike most minigame collection this is one that I can call a game and likeable, it also includes a mode with real life songs sang by the Rabbids and a light-gun mode that like you should know at this point is a genre that I love.

Rayman: Raving Rabbids - TV Party

Comment: A third game with Rayman and the Rabbids, this time the Rabbids are protagonists and the idea is toying and annoying Rayman for a week, the cutscenes of the game are pretty hilarious and the minigames are based on tv shows, if you wonder, I like the rabbids, but don't overthink it, I just think they are silly, somehow adorable and make me laugh with their occurrences and gibberish, something that I take with a smile.

Rayman: Raving Rabbids 2

Comment: Sincerely I haven't played this one but I assume is more of the same but still likeable.

Ready 2 Rumble: Revolution
Real Heroes: Firefighter

Comment: I don't think it is great but the game don't take itself seriously so I think it is worth even if it is just for a couple laughs.

Rebel Raiders: Operation Nighthawk
Red Steel

Comment: This one was the first game announced for the Wii, I haven't played it but reception is kinda mixed but still mostly positive, it is a fps game with a sword mechanic.

Red Steel 2

Comment: The sequel had a better reception  overall and it is most of the time labeled as a hidden gem for the console, the problem, though? It sold pretty poorly, sometimes making a better game doesn't mean getting the dough.

Reel Fishing: Angler's Dream
Reload
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

Comment: At the time it was the best port of the game, it included the best graphics from the Gamecube version, frame rate and the extra content for the PS2 version, also the motion controllers actually had sense with the game.

Nowadays you can play Resident Evil 4 pretty most in all modern consoles available.

Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil
Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
Rhythm Heaven Fever
Rock Band
Rock Band 2
Rock Band 3
Rock Band Track Pack: Classic Rock
Rock Band: Country Track Pack
Rock Band: Country Track Pack 2
Rock Band: Metal Track Pack
Rock Band: Track Pack Volume 1
Rock Band: Track Pack Volume 2
Rock Blast
Rodea the Sky Soldier

Comment: Other game by Yuji Naka Sonic's creator, it had a trouble development but at the end it was released, the best version of the game is the Wii one that believe it or not was included with the Wii U version like a standalone game.

Rogue Trooper: Quartz Zone Massacre

Comment: It is based on a comic, the game is a third person shooter that is actually decent, it has a HD version for modern consoles.

Roogoo: Twisted Towers
Rooms: The Main Building
Rubik's World
Rune Factory: Frontier

Comment: The game is a remake of the first game incluiding new characters, lore and more stuff, the game itself is Harvest Moon but with an action rpg mode, I like the design of the characters because they have too many details it looks actually cool.

Rune Factory Tides of Destiny

Comment: A sequel, the main gimmick is that the soul of a boy and a girl are attached, so you can play with both characters.

Rygar: The Battle of Argus

Comment: A sequel for the classic NES game, the game has motion controllers about using the shield whip.

mrkonasoni

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2021, 11:44:33 pm »
Letter S

Safari Adventures: Africa
Safecracker
Saint
Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space
Sam & Max: Season One

Comment: Adventure games with a likeable duo based on a gag comic about two freelance police dudes, both games were written with the help of the creator for the franchise, unfortunately the third game is not available for Wii but the first game of the trilogy is not available for HD consoles lol the game is pretty hilarious and I think it has pretty clever dialogues, I also recommend playing this version because the recent remaster of the game has cut and censored content, that I am not happy were removed.

Samba de Amigo

Comment: It is a sequel to Sega classic rhythm game, the game has interesting dlcs like one with Sonic dancing alongside your character.

Samurai Shodown Anthology
Samurai Warriors 3
Samurai Warriors: Katana
Scarface: The World Is Yours

Comment: It an open world game based on a movie, an user for the forum love this game so here is another chance for him can tell us why we should be playing this.

Scooby-Doo! and the Spooky Swamp
Scooby-Doo! First Frights

Comment: I will be sincere with you, I have seen a lot of Scooby-Doo games and I don't recall one that was a bad game except for one isometric game fot the GBA, Scooby-Doo just had good luck someone wanted to make decent games with the franchise, not great, but decent.

Secret Files: Tunguska
Sega Bass Fishing
Sega Superstars Tennis

Comment: It is tennis but with Sega characters, it is fun.

Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
Shaun White Skateboarding
Shaun White Snowboarding: Road Trip
Shaun White Snowboarding: World Stage
Shiren the Wanderer
Shonen Jump One Piece: Unlimited Adventure
Sid Meier's Pirates!
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

Comment: It is a re-imagination of the original game, but sincerely the gameplay is more about exploring and looking for useful stuff, the game also includes a pretty interesting gimmick about testing the psychology of the player with minigames and clues, the game is amazing, sincerely.

SimAnimals
SimAnimals: Africa
SimCity Creator
Simpsons Game, The

Comment: The last Simpsons console game, it includes a lot of references to stuff from the show and videogames at the time, sincerely they left the console market with a last good game.

Sims 2, The: Castaway
Sims 2, The: Pets
Sims 3, The
Sin & Punishment: Star Successor

Comment: A sequel to the N64 game, it is a great game and one of the last Treasure games before they left the development of games.

Skate City Heroes
Skate It
Sky Crawlers, The: Innocent Aces
Skylanders: Giants
Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
Skylanders: SuperChargers Racing
Skylanders: Swap Force
Skylanders: Trap Team

Comment: The franchise were good platforming games that spawn like you can see a lot of sequels and Spyro was also invited to the party with a redesign, maybe the problem of the game is that you can't play it if you don't use the portal and at least one of the included figures.

If you wonder what happened to the franchise, it started selling not that good and it got the rope.

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing

Comment: A racing game with Sonic and other Sega franchises, they went crazy with the Sega characters and the game includes some guys that didn't had any reference in a videogame since the 90s, It is a pretty good, this version includes the Miis as playable characters, the Xbox 360 includes Banjo-Kazooie.

Sonic and the Black Knight

Comment: The game is a big improvement from Secret Rings, this time Sonic is recruited by a magiciant for defeat a crazy with power King Arthur, the game has multiple references to the original story with some obviously changes, the game is Sonic gameplay with a soft hack and slash element, sincerely when you learn to play it, the game become a solid concept, and it includes good design decision that nobody mention.

The game also has a good story with interesting subjects like understand that everything has an end, something than more people need to accept in their lifes.

Sonic and the Secret Rings

Comment: Because Sonic is cursed the game has pretty rude comments because like always people is nasty when talking about stuff they don't like, frankly I don't think the game is that hard to learn to play and most of the game the motion controllers work, but considering the pretty poor reception than motion controllers has nowadays for pretty much everything, it is not hard to understand why the modern reception for this game is not pretty positive, but ummm.... sorry, I like this game.

Sonic Colors

Comment: A boost Sonic game but pretty much smaller in everything, the new gimmick is about small creatures named Wisps that help Sonic with new skills for resolve puzzle, reach new places and more, the game was pretty loved back then, sold well and even won some prizes, nowadays the reception is more negative, it's for reasons like this that we can't have nice things.

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

Comment: A racing game with jet-tables with Sonic and company, the gimmick of the game is about gravity and using it for reach new places, get turbo and drift, the game is good, and is also pretty difficult but rewarding when you finally learn to play it.

Sonic Unleashed

Comment: The game is not similar to the HD version, the gameplay is more similar to the Sonic Adventure game but more stiff and with a mechanic for making Sonic run faster for a couple seconds, sincerely it is a good game, but if you want to play the real version of the game you are better playing it on Xbox One or Xbox Series X.

Soulcalibur Legends

Comment: It is a hack and slash spinoff of the classic fighting franchise for Namco.

Space Camp
Space Chimps

Comment: It is based on a movie about talking chimps on a mission, the game is mostly here for merit of doubt because it looks like a standard 3D platform rather decent.

Spectrobes: Origins

Comment: A franchise created by Disney for making videogames, I am not sure what is about, though, I think it is an action game that surprising was actually pretty good.

Speed

Comment: I don't know if it is a good game but once again that is one of the most generic names I heard for a videogame ever, they didn't had someone that could had a better idea for a name?

Speed Racer: The Videogame
Speed Zone
Spider-Man 3
Spider-Man: Edge of Time
Spider-Man: Friend or Foe
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

Comment: Decent games for Spider-Man, so, choose the one that is more appealing for you.

Spore Hero

Comment: Based on Electronic Arts PC game about creating creatures with spores.

SPRay

Comment: 3D platforming about painting stuff with a machine.

Spy Fox in Dry Cereal
Spy Games: Elevator Mission

Comment: Not here because is good but because it is legit one of the cheapest and ugliest games I ever seen, it feels like a fps version inspired by the classic Elevator Action.

Spyborgs
Squeeballs Party
SSX Blur
Star Trek: Conquest
Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Lightsaber Duels
Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Republic Heroes
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Super Fruit Fall
Super Mario All-Stars
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2

Comment: A lot of people played this and everyone know who is Mario so I don't want explain this game, both are terrific 3D games.

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
Super Monkey Ball: Step & Roll

Comment: Good games for the franchise using the wiimote, reading opinions it sounds a bunch people never liked more games than the first two ones.

Super Paper Mario

Comment: A platforming game with RPG elements, the game also has a gimmick about changing the gameplay from a 2D to a 3D one, the game has pretty hilarious and relevant quotes to this day and the story is actually pretty dark and risky considering that Nintendo don't like putting Mario in such scenarios.

Super PickUps
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Comment: Everyone played this so you know the drill, internet blown up when Sonic was announced for the game, hilariously some people want to convince that it wasn't a good game lol modern internet is an interesting place.

Super Sonic Racer

Comment: Everybody's Super Sonic Racer, try to keep your feet right on the ground
When you're Super Sonic Racer there's no time to look around
We're just Super Sonic Racer, running to the point of no return
Everybody's Super Sonic Racer, come on let the fires burn

Super Swing Golf
Super Swing Golf Season 2
Surf's Up
Survivor
Swords
Sniper Elite
SNK Arcade Classics Vol. 1

Letter T

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

Comment: A sequel to the Gamecube game, I had a friend that hated this sequel with passion, it is that bad?

Target: Terror

Comment: Konami published and helped porting this to the Wii, watching the game is looks obvious why, the game is pretty similar to Konami's classic Lethal Enforces, the game is also extremely amusing and includes a lot of stuff that obviously don't take itself seriously, it is a good game because the gameplay and because it make a great joke making me laugh.

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars

Comment: It is a port of an arcade game exclusively for the Wii, the gameplay is pretty similar to Marvel vs Capcom, so that's a good thing, the cast of Capcom characters is good and includes a couple favorite ones and joke characters, I could tell you that the cast of Tatsunoko is good but sincerely I have no idea who are a lot of they.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up

Comment: A Smash Bros clone but with the TMNT, it is decent, the Wii version includes exclusively characters like more TMNT characters and three Rabbids, one normal, one that is a reference to Splinter Cell and one that is Rabbid that looks like a TMNT and fight using spatulas.

Tenchu: Shadow Assassins
Tetris Party Deluxe
Thrillville: Off the Rails
Titanic Mystery
TMNT

Comment: First game released after Konami lost the license again, the game is based on the movie released at the time, the game feels like a beat em up with stuff taken from Prince of Persia.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
Tony Hawk: Ride
Tony Hawk: Shred
Top Shot Arcade
Top Shot Dinosaur Hunter
Tornado Outbreak

Comment: The game feels heavily inspired by Katamary Damacy with soft platforming elements, the objective is use a guardian and stuffing his little tornado with stuff for make it bigger and start fetching heavier stuff, it is a fun game.

Tournament of Legends
TrackMania: Build to Race
Transformers Prime: The Game
Transformers: Cybertron Adventures
Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Stealth Force Edition
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Transformers: The Game
Transformers: Ultimate Battle Edition

Comment: I heard some of the Transformer games are good but I don't which ones so here a list for take a look and judge.

Trauma Center: New Blood
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Trauma Team

Comment: A puzzle? game, the objective is using the Wiimote for perform surgeries and more delicate operations to patients, it is actually pretty addictive.

Twin Strike: Operation Thunder

Letter U

uDraw Studio
uDraw Studio: Instant Artist

Comment: Mostly here for mention that this device is pretty similar to the concept of the Wii U, his failure was one of the reasons that caused the bankruptcy of THQ, but whatever I guess because if you live in 2021, you could noted that THQ revived with the name of THQ Nordic and they having success with their business.

Ultimate Party Challenge

Comment: Party games for the Wii were that popular that even Konami made one, anyway this one can't be played without the DDR pillow and it actually include a lot of minigames, so it is another party game but this time by a company that I can say made a good one.

Ultimate Shooting Collection

Comment: The name is pretty generic but don't get cheat it is a collection of three shoot em up games: Karous, Chaos Field, Radio Allergy.

Letter V

Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga
Veggy World
Vertigo

Letter W

Walk It Out

Comment: It is not a game at all even it includes some fun minigames, the game is mostly about walking with rhythm over an open world and help you burn calories and keep yourself healthy, it's time for move up, chubby.

Wario Land: Shake It!

Comment: The last Wario Land game, it has beautiful hand-drawn graphics, it is a great game.

WarioWare: Smooth Moves
Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey
Wicked Monsters Blast!
Wii Fit
Wii Fit Plus

Comment: The objective of the game is make you burn calories and help you lose weight, it actually works, so if you don't want to go to the gym, this is a good replacement.

Wii Music

Comment: Shigeru Miyamoto had hope with this product about making music using the Wiimote but reading opinions even the most Nintendo fanatics don't think it was good at all, the tag price for it was ridiculous but sincerely I think it is a good product for what it is, I couldn't recommend buying it, though.

Wii Party
Wii Play
Wii Play: Motion
Wii Sports
Wii Sports + Wii Sports Resort
Wii Sports Resort
Wild Earth: African Safari
Wild West Shootout
Wing Island
World of Zoo
Worms: A Space Oddity
Worms: Battle Islands
WWE '12
WWE '13
WWE All Stars

Comment: I don't have big opinions about wrestling games but this one don't take itself too seriously so it make it more interesting than your average one.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011
WWII Aces

Letter X

X-Men Origins: Wolverine
X-Men: Destiny
Xenoblade Chronicles

Comment: An open world action rpg, it is a great game, but sincerely I remember it mostly because at the time it was strongly rumoured that some videogame chains used it for retain copies, cause shortage, and then sell it for an expensier price.

Letter Y

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's: Duel Transer

Comment: Konami's classic trading card game, it includes the newest cards, rules and a story mode board game, the game also has online mode, you can play it again using a modded Wii.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's: Wheelie Breakers

Comment: A racing game with Yugioh, the objective is using the cards for improve your bike, fight the opponents and get the first place, the game is better than expected and I think it actually quite addictive.

Letter Z

Zoo Hospital

Comment: Trauma Center but with animals.

ZhuZhu Pets Featuring the Wild Bunch

Comment: It is based on a web flash game at the time, considering the lot of shovelware Activision had no problems publishing on the console this game is an okay 2D platformer about getting first to the goal, though, I don't consider more than okay so I certainly couldn't recommend buying it but it is included here if you are curious and want to burn a couple hours with it.

Zack & Wiki Quest for Barbaros' Treasure.

Comment: It is a pretty good point and click game by Capcom for the console with truly charming characters and a smart usage for the Wiimote, but it sold poorly because someone at Capcom had the "brilliant" idea of releasing the game the same week that Super Mario Galaxy, the failure of the game actually made that Capcom didn't want to support the console with serious games for a couple years.

- Thank you for reading this thread

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2021, 04:01:58 am »
Incredible! This is what I need! Will check the games that weren't on my wishlist but are on your recommendable list on youtube!
Thank you
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]