Author Topic: Ignition365's Too many games challenge  (Read 1376 times)

Ignition365's Too many games challenge
« on: January 04, 2021, 03:04:14 pm »
I'm still throwing stuff together, but I've been streaming my progress in games to twitch and then rebroadcasting to Youtube before Twitch delists older videos.

Some games I'm streaming after already being part way into the game, it's an unfortunate consequence of having just recently started streaming.

My goal right now is mostly just recording stuff for my ability to go back and see my enjoyment/non-enjoyment of games, because I know by the end of the year I can't recall just how much I liked one game over another (Thinking specifically about TLOU2, RE3, and FF7R from last year)... but I'd also at some point like to use it as an opportunity for people to suggest games for me to play.  But that's for when I can properly display my vgcollect list and backloggery list so suggestions can be things I own but haven't beaten yet.  I thought about posting this a week or so back, but it was strictly Dark Souls 3 videos and I didn't want it to be just one thing.  Now I've got at least a handful of different games I've streamed.

www.twitch.tv/Ignition365
www.youtube.com/Ignition365

Appreciate any constructive criticism and/or follows.