Author Topic: People in US - Do you consume food from any of these brands or not?  (Read 2929 times)

Campbell's (soups, sauces, and canned meals)
Pepperidge Farm (breads, crackers, cookies, desserts)
Pace Foods (salsas and picante sauce)
Swanson (broth, TV dinners and frozen meals, canned chicken)
Prego (pasta sauces)
Snyder's-Lance (crackers/cookies, pretzels, Kettle potato chips)

Thank you.

thewelshman

Funny enough, I just ate a bag of Snyder's pretzels and now I'm beginning to dread why you are asking. Other than that I really don't eat any of the other brands. Pace picante sauce is disgusting. My wife is Hispanic, so if we have salsa it's homemade.

Campbell's (soups, sauces, and canned meals)
Pepperidge Farm (breads, crackers, cookies, desserts)
Pace Foods (salsas and picante sauce)
Swanson (broth, TV dinners and frozen meals, canned chicken)
Prego (pasta sauces)
Snyder's-Lance (crackers/cookies, pretzels, Kettle potato chips)

Thank you.

Out of all you listed, Prego is the only one we consume

All of those brands are pretty popular here. Pepperidge Farm garlic bread I've purchased a lot of.

Funny enough, I just ate a bag of Snyder's pretzels and now I'm beginning to dread why you are asking.
I was considering owning a little of the stock (Campbell Soup Co that owns all these brands)  for the 3% dividend yield but wasn’t sure what the perception of the brand was. Wasn’t sure if it were a brand for old people or something.

Funny enough, I just ate a bag of Snyder's pretzels and now I'm beginning to dread why you are asking.
I was considering owning a little of the stock (Campbell Soup Co that owns all these brands)  for the 3% dividend yield but wasn’t sure what the perception of the brand was. Wasn’t sure if it were a brand for old people or something.

pzeke

Campbell's: No.
Pepperidge Farm: I'm aware of them, but I've never had any of their products.
Pace Foods: Never heard of them until now.
Swanson: Resounding no.
Prego: I prefer Ragú,
Snyder's-Lance: Nope. Never heard of them.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

sworddude

It's been far to long welcome back.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 08:09:43 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

I was considering owning a little of the stock

I actually live pretty close to the Snyder's headquarters and a bunch of cambells soup factories.  I am aware of all the other ones minus pace.

gummo

Re: People in US - Do you consume food from any of these brands or not?
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2021, 12:37:14 am »
I've bought them all before , but none are my regular brands . I used to buy Snyder's jalapeno pretzel pieces a lot , they're the bomb .

undertakerprime

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2021, 09:56:59 am »
The only one we use regularly in our household is Prego Traditional pasta sauce.

Back when I was growing up in the 80’s, Campbell’s was our preferred soup and we loved Pepperidge Farm cookies, mainly Milano and Chessmen. Nowadays I prefer Progresso soup because it’s easier to prepare, and Pepperidge Farm cookies are too expensive to buy regularly.

covfefe2020

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2021, 01:13:51 am »
Im sure Ive had pasta with prego sauce before, But I cant confidently say yes to anything else here.
The Benevolent and Powerful covfefe2020

thewelshman

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2021, 03:27:11 pm »

Okay good. I was worried you were going to tell me there was a massive recall due to someone falling into the machinery or something. At some point or another I have consumed all of these brands and the only one I can remember I did not like was Pace Picante Sauce, specifically.

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2021, 05:38:49 pm »

Okay good. I was worried you were going to tell me there was a massive recall due to someone falling into the machinery or something. At some point or another I have consumed all of these brands and the only one I can remember I did not like was Pace Picante Sauce, specifically.

The last time I had Cambell Soup it was gross because the meat in the soup, something was just wrong about it and it felt like I was eating a baby, not that I ever have or ever will. But I don't trust Cambell Soup

nor will I ever buy it again I do know that some people do eat human beings.

(edit) this may seem like a joke but I was being serious, there is a lot of evil twisted people in this world

« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 05:41:26 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"