Author Topic: Pac-Man franchise turns 41 years old.  (Read 2245 times)

Re: Pac-Man franchise turns 41 years old.
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2021, 01:08:32 pm »
(TAKEN FROM EALIER TOPIC)

Pac man was extremely popular and I believe had gotten some people into video games period, but believe it or not. Quite a few a video games came before Pac Man was out there was Space Invaders in 1978 and Asteroids in 1979 Breakout in 1976 "Galaxian" in 1979, "Tank" in 1974 "Space Wars" in 1977 "PONG" in 1972 and my internet search has more arcade games of the 1970's.

Even though I thought Pac Man just ok. just a few years ago a sub sandwich place had a real Pac Man Arcade Cabinet and this lady was pushing all kinds of quarters and she was having a blast, she looked like she was at least in her 40's, and she really was enjoying Pac man like it was the 1980's all over again for her. I know many many people love Pac Man and from what I heard people liked Ms Pac Man (the game) even better.

Ms Pacman came out in 1981 the following year after Pac man did.

Addition to post.

It's ok :-\
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

mrkonasoni

Re: Pac-Man franchise turns 41 years old.
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2021, 03:00:23 pm »
- Answering to @Flashback2012.

He sounds like a nice person, I hope everything going well with his life, and I get to meet him.
I hope you can get that tabletop you want, someday.

- Answering to @Pzeke

That´s sounds pretty inspiring, thank you for sharing, those details make me appreciate more how games used to be developed back then.

- Answering to @sworddude

I think Frogger, Donkey Kong or games like Galaga also deserve a shout-out for helping shaping an industry.
I have always loved Frogger, too.
I always have problems learning English, but I still love to talk a lot, I need no reason to be kind, after everything I have gone through I found a little peace.