Author Topic: Will Full Dive Virtual Reality replace real life?  (Read 1338 times)

Will Full Dive Virtual Reality replace real life?
« on: May 23, 2021, 09:33:25 am »
Hi All :D

Will Full Dive Virtual Reality replace real life

If you don't know what full dive VR is it is something similar to Neuralink Brain-Computer Interfaces,, SAO, The Matrix not headsets.

1. Will it cause an extinction level event where everyone is in a virtual world and the real world is abandoned for good. As in the streets and cities will be deserted and everyone will stay home and hooked up to Full Dive VR forever? Or will only a small percentage of people will stay in a virtual world forever such as 5% of population will enter and stay in a virtual world while the rest of us will live in real life with the occasional use of Full dive VR where people constantly switch in and out of real life.

Excluding factors such as morals and religion, eating and drinking, bodily functions(maybe people will be connected to life support machines and evacuation tubes when using FDVR) and , need to reproduce and work where maybe by that stage AI/AGI would have taken over most jobs.

I know other factors such as Climate Change can cause human extinction but I am not talking about those

In VR people can do things such as fly, and do magic effects which can’t be done in the real world which increases their happiness. Or even people can have virtual girlfriends, kids or families.

2. Will real life physical travel still exist where maybe people want to see still the world such as someone flying from Australia to Singapore to experience the real life Singapore instead of the FDVR version of Singapore. Or will people still travel downtown in real life to visit actual friends instead of virtually

Many Thanks

Re: Will Full Dive Virtual Reality replace real life?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2021, 10:06:45 am »
No
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Flashback2012

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2021, 10:22:01 am »
Is this real life or just fantasy?

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2021, 10:42:12 am »
The closet thing I can predict might happen in technologies future would be like a "Dreams Day Device" that could be hooked up to a person while they are asleep and get to choose what the person wants to dream of.

If the Matrix or something similar was real EVERYONE on earth would be tormented day and night with endless suffering, because if bad people or bad aliens had control over all reality than things would happen like you house would suddenly become a trash compactor and you would be crushed over and over in a simulated environment. and you would never die.

AND I seen the movie and IF they had a device even remotely, similar to that stick or blade stuck in the back of someone's head, that alone would make any human, alien, or animal brain dead, in which would shutdown all vital signs and possibilities of some kind of torture device that something like this would surely become.

Some pain is somewhat possible through a dreams day device but, it would not be as intense as real life events.

HAVE FAITH IN GOD
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

pzeke

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2021, 05:08:32 am »
Ask Elon.

Quite frankly, I don't see this happening anytime soon, as in you and I will be six feet under when and if this technology ever becomes a reality.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!