Author Topic: June 2021 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased New  (Read 4954 times)

wartoy

PRO Supporter

Re: June 2021 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased New
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2021, 07:17:29 pm »
Here we go again got some cool stuff this time around.

Switch

Disaster Report 4 Summer Memories
Scott Pilgrim vs. the world the game complete ed.

Super Famicom

Super Famicom Console (finally got a super famicom and it was free!)

Super Nes

Illusion of Gaia (manual only to complete my copy)
Secret of Mana (manual only to complete my copy)
Knights of the Round (box only)
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers the Movie (box only)

Nes

Felix the Cat (box only)
Spider Man the Return of the Sinister Six (box only)
S.C.A.T. Special Cybernetic Attack Team (manual only to complete my copy)

Sega Genesis (all CIB)

Primal Rage
Crue Ball
Disney's Bonkers

Sega CD (all CIB)

Flink
Robo Aleste
Android Assault
Panic

Sega Saturn (all CIB)

Bug Too!
X-Men Children of the Atom
The House of the Dead
Sonic R
NHL Power Play 96
Golden Axe The Duel
Dragon Force

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2021, 09:36:14 am »
Free games from Steam:
Titans Souls
Surviving Mars

A B2G1 deal from Target
Switch
Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated

PS4
It Takes Two
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2021, 12:48:12 pm »
I caved in and bought the RetroN 5

Despite it's issues (You can't have more than one game in a slot at a time, and it's very finicky about the game being clean) I enjoy it so far.  It actually plays a game my regular NES won't for some reason (Adventures of Tom Sawyer), and I like that I can just plug my other console controllers into it, because the controller that comes with it is crap. 

A good investment overall.  I just wish it played Sega MS as well.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2021, 01:02:03 pm »

Despite it's issues (You can't have more than one game in a slot at a time, and it's very finicky about the game being clean) I enjoy it so far.  It actually plays a game my regular NES won't for some reason (Adventures of Tom Sawyer), and I like that I can just plug my other console controllers into it, because the controller that comes with it is crap. 

You can get an adapter that plays Sega Master System carts and cards as well as Game Gear games.

Personally the input lag killed the system for me. I was just to used to the real consoles.

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2021, 02:50:01 pm »

You can get an adapter that plays Sega Master System carts and cards as well as Game Gear games.

Personally the input lag killed the system for me. I was just to used to the real consoles.

I know, I just feel like that should be included, ya know?   Add-Ons are annoying.

I understand what you mean about the lag, I don't intend on using this as a replacement for my consoles.  I just figure it can be an alternative for days when I don't feel like changing the hookups to play a different system.  I'm lazy like that.

Now I just need one that plays disc games like Playstation, Dreamcast, and Sega CD.  Maybe throw some CD-i and FM-Towns in there...  ;)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2021, 03:13:04 pm »

I know, I just feel like that should be included, ya know?   Add-Ons are annoying.

I understand what you mean about the lag, I don't intend on using this as a replacement for my consoles.  I just figure it can be an alternative for days when I don't feel like changing the hookups to play a different system.  I'm lazy like that.

Now I just need one that plays disc games like Playstation, Dreamcast, and Sega CD.  Maybe throw some CD-i and FM-Towns in there...  ;)

You want the Polymega then, for discs. Been wanting one myself.

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2021, 03:15:19 pm »

You want the Polymega then, for discs. Been wanting one myself.

Wait, seriously there's already something like that??  I'll be saving up for it!

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2021, 09:56:24 am »
Received a package in the mail with seven PS2 games:

- Airblade
- Beta Bloc [sealed] (Essential Games)
- Call of Duty: World at War: Final Fronts
- Energy Airforce (505 Gamestreet)
- Kuri Kuri Mix
- Party Carnival (Essential Games)
- Sub Rebellion

Seven games for 30 euros.
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2021, 11:21:59 am »
PS5
Judgment
Yakuza: Like A Dragon
Terminator Resistance

Made use of the 20% Off eBay deal this weekend and got some decent PS5 ports.

tripredacus

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2021, 09:23:08 am »

In defense of this issue, this adapter was not released until after the console was.

Flashback2012

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2021, 11:53:07 am »
Decided to burn some accumulated credit card points and got a couple of surprises. I ordered Hero Land and received the Knowble Edition. Also, I order Void Terrarium and got the limited edition. In both cases the site did not specify which version I got so I assumed I was getting the standard versions of both.  :P

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2021, 12:26:53 pm »
-Dragonball Z: Kakarot (Xbox One)
-Strange Brigade (Xbox One)
-Strife: Veteran Edition (Switch)

And I pre-ordered Metroid: Dread (Switch)!

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2021, 09:13:43 pm »

And I pre-ordered Metroid: Dread (Switch)!

Sweet looks very cool

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2021, 11:38:58 pm »
NDS
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box

tripredacus

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2021, 10:00:21 am »
Control was free on Epic Game Store so I decided to give it a try.