Author Topic: The Tentacle Spectacle. Squilliam Tentacles Fancyson or Joey Fatone?  (Read 774 times)

Hello everyone  :D.

Who would you rather have run for local city electives or simply share a gaming session with? A judgemental unibrow having encephalopod who at times can be swayed into moments of self critical clarity and be nice if shown his own error of ways or a retired B list boy band member who was the 3rd most loved member of Nsync?  And most likely is insufferably nostalgic.

I mostly ask this to pose a bigger question. What characters of spongebob who didn't date should have? Who do you ship and where do you think missed love opportunity presented itself? :)  For me it's Squilliam and Squidward.

Their suction cups met in burning love as sweetest sin by Jessica Simpson serenades them over candle light. It wasn't a mere moment in a lifetime. It was a lifetime in a moment. "You gotta be squidding me" the dad pun humor Squilliam knew his minimum wage earning 6 tentacle having advesary was equipped with. Ink connects like baby bel cheese melting. Melting 2 hearts as one. "We arent much different you and I" because how can it be a lie to feel? To the world, squidward was one squid in a big ocean. But to Squilliam. He saw the whole ocean in squidward. And he was free again :)

We can all relate to squidward. Just trying to scrape himself out of the mundane mediocrity of day to day life. I wish he did have a romantic plot line to make that final clarinet toot of the day feel a bit more loved. Like even if 2 ears longed to hear it.  Even long distance. 3,500 miles feeling like 15.

Thanks for sharing :D
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 10:10:22 pm by marvelvscapcom2 »