Author Topic: Censorship Is Degradation of Humanity (Cancel Culture Is De-evolution)  (Read 914 times)

Hello everyone :) 

Last night the fabled Spongebob dieties that be lured me down childhood lane as they sometimes do so I decided I wanted to show someone new to spongebob all the of the greatest episodes from my childhood.  We begin where anyone does in this train of porous, absorbant sea spongery with F.U.N and idiot in a box. We then made our way to ripped pants and met all of our familiar under water friends at the goo lagoon :)     

Erasing History Instead of Educating Why It's Wrong = Death Of Satire Comedy

Well we get to this episode where I want to show her the iconic "are you feeling it now Mr. Krabs?" Episode.  Where basically spongebob and Patrick take Mr. Krabs on a series of adventures that are supposed to make him feel younger but he simply never does.  They end in a sequence where Mr. Krabs basically takes the boys on a panty raid. Which ends in accidentally raiding his own mothers panties and getting embarassed and punished for doing such. 

Now is panty raiding illegal, immoral, perverse, gross, and not really material children should watch? Of course.  Buuuut, let us take a trip down another iconic memory of my childhood :) 

A Licensed Fry Cook and His Boss Literally Poisoned A FDA food insepctor intentionally, dragged his mangled corpse into the desolate parts of bikini bottom to bury it alive then lied to uniformed police officers after midnight about the body's whereabouts all while blaming the other for accountablity

See this is where it gets ridiculous folks.  At what point is it bad for kids? Let's just draw the grey line. What line? But worstly what balding, newport smoking, aristocratic 55 year old who drives a Fusion because he claims it's "good for the environement" who wouldn't know humor if it was the hooker they cheat on their wife with while trying to clean up our childhood as if it was ever as perverse as his actual life gets to decide the damn line is?  Why are we some toddler to have a baby gate in front of nostaliga cookie jar?  Because in what world is a panty raid although very morally wrong and illegal.  Fit for children? But teaching 20 million children who some will grow up to work in our fast food industry that poisoning a paying customer for vegence and then lying to the cops about killing him, burying him alive is acceptable to stay on?  Who decides that?   It's hair pulling stressful at this point.    One is home invasion and at most invasion of privacy or theft.  One is literally pre meditated first degree murder, evading the scene of the crime, badgering a witness, lying to the cops, food tampering and lastly false accusations.   By all means kids.  Kill the food inspector and blame someone else for it.   

We seen it with Dr. Suess.  We seen it with "It's cold outside"   Innocence is being replaced with entitled people's need for correcting or bubble wrapping the world.  And it won't stop because nobody stops it.    I was 5 when I seen the episode and did I grow up to go around stealing woman's panties for fun? NO.  Because people forget that children are born with common sense.  Then people will say "Well if the kid doesn't have parents around it can be bad"  But my parents never watched spongebob with me.  Spongebob became my best friend after school and sincerely no kid parent or no parent is growing up to do things because some nagging encepahlapod did it or because Tom Kenny voice a sponge to do mischeavous things.   

The De-evolution of Humanity

Ah the 50s, where you couldn't show a pregnancy birth on screen, couples had seperate beds, biracial couples werent allowed, and blacks werent even allowed to share the same water dispensers.  Censorship sure worked huh?  On screen telling kids it's morally wrong to sleep in the same bed as your wife or the beauty of a woman's sacrafice to birth actual life into this world is not to be shown as if embarassing but by all means let's perpetrate the cold war, sink our economy just 10 years after literally murdering 85 million people for a war of greed, and violence.   Stop it.  We moved into a place finally where we can have what is fair.  Create and not destory and it's getting taken.  Someone somewhere needs to bring change.  Not a petition but actual change.  Things in the censorship "erase it if it's not fit for these pinky in the air wannabe know it all pundits' days were simply not good.  No kid has ever been corrupted by spongebob.  He teaches life lessons in vague ways.  And even the panty raid episode it is very well portrayed by all characters that the act is wrong and the consequences are bad. 

Girls, blacks, hispanics, and biracial and homosexual people don't want or need a bubble wrapped world. we simply want the same one you guys always had. Which is equality.  Equal not more or less. And not changed. Equal. 

"The faster you change or forget history is the faster you are doomed to repeat it"

Re: Censorship Is Degradation of Humanity (Cancel Culture Is De-evolution)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 10:21:41 pm »
An interesting write-up, but I'm not certain what it is doing here.

Re: Censorship Is Degradation of Humanity (Cancel Culture Is De-evolution)
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2021, 08:45:25 am »
Ahh SpongeBob SquarePants is actually the lone survivor {still left on the nickelodeon airwaves") with adult humor, that is still a cartoon aimed at young children left over from the mid 1990's and early 2000's "adult humor" and adult violence phase, there were a couple more cartoons like Spongebob I can name 3 more that I grew up on and one might still ring a bell for people in there for people in their early to late 20's.

1: Cow And Chicken, the nude devil and the offspring chicken and cow ahh young millennials might remember this one, don't know what happened to this cartoon but I can also name another from my generation just like Cow and Chickens, aka Rocko's Modern Life: a young kangaroo that often can be seen getting his under tail reddened and having sex under the covers with a female in one episode,  and countless episodes of Rocko the Kangaroo getting into fights

.Rockos Modern Life imposed violence and even sex at young children, yet Cow and Chicken can have the same exact humor and violence only without the sex, unless you count the nude devil as being rather suggestive, anyway that Nickelodeon  for you. before then there was Mad Magazine in the 1950's with the beginnings of adult humor and gross acts aimed at young children.

Nickloeian was mainly a Boys Cartoon network back in the 1990'5 with airways of SlimeTime and such with girls getting slime dumped on their heads

The internet says Slimetime first aired in the 2000's but according to my own memory it was more like 1995, Internet says it was a German channel but I could have sworn they were from California in the United States

then on a lessser note there was Ren and Stimppy with simliar to Spongebob, and Cow And Chicken, Rockos Modern Life adult humor aimed at young children's

Sponegebob is the only survivor of this bunch
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 08:55:20 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"