Author Topic: Finished games list  (Read 934 times)

empovyle

Finished games list
« on: October 07, 2021, 03:21:33 am »
I've been enjoying the Backlog and Currently Playing lists quite a bit but once you take a game through the backlog and then fully play through it, there's no satisfying place to put it afterwards! That's why I think a "completed" list would fit right in with the others. Right now, I use Google Sheets to track my finished games, but I'd much rather keep track on this site with all my other gaming-related lists. Thoughts?

wartoy

PRO Supporter

Re: Finished games list
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 07:25:06 pm »
I'm for it although some peoples list would be quite long especially if you do the 52 game challenge every year.

tripredacus

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2021, 09:45:38 am »
I'm for it although some peoples list would be quite long especially if you do the 52 game challenge every year.

I've abandoned more games than I have beaten.  :'(

jason

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2021, 12:04:24 am »
I've been enjoying the Backlog and Currently Playing lists quite a bit but once you take a game through the backlog and then fully play through it, there's no satisfying place to put it afterwards! That's why I think a "completed" list would fit right in with the others. Right now, I use Google Sheets to track my finished games, but I'd much rather keep track on this site with all my other gaming-related lists. Thoughts?

This is a very good point, we do need a completed/finished list at the very least. Thanks so much for your feedback and glad you're enjoying the additional lists.

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2021, 02:32:01 am »
I for myself use an excel sheet to keep track of the games I finish. My personal record was like 35+ games in 2019, but especially this year I'm quite low on finishes cause I'm hooked by RPG-Maker MV for PS4 ^^

But a system on this site here to make a list of it with finishing dates would be great, and I'd defenitely use it.

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US !!
WELCOME TO YOUR DOOM !!

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2021, 08:25:22 am »
I would also like an option to keep track of whether we have finished the game or not :)
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2021, 12:59:36 pm »
I'm still of the opinion, I'd rather not have separate lists, but flags on items in collection [Currently playing: True/False; Beaten: True/False; etc]

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2021, 04:00:08 pm »
I'm still of the opinion, I'd rather not have separate lists, but flags on items in collection [Currently playing: True/False; Beaten: True/False; etc]

Ooh, good point! I'd rather have that as well then a seperate list :)
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

BinaryMessiah

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2021, 08:23:58 am »
I have a Google doc of every game I've completed since I was 15! (2005). There used to be a yearly competition on a forum back in the day and everyone would post and update a list of what they finished with a mini-review/score and the winner would be tallied up at the end of the year. It was just a year-long thread titled "Games You Finished in 2xxx). It was really fun and I did that for almost 10 years until the forum shut down, and now I just keep the list for myself.