Author Topic: 3DS World Edition games  (Read 793 times)

gummo

3DS World Edition games
« on: November 01, 2021, 05:29:31 pm »
I was noticing when searching for 3DS games recently the huge amount of "world edition" 3DS games being sold on Amazon and Ebay, pretty much every marketplace . Does anyone know if these are legit ? Pictures of them usually show the USA cover art with the addition of a round logo on the front that says : U.A.E. , Saudi Arabia , Malaysia , Singapore , Official Product . They're not really cheap like I'd expect counterfeits to be , but they are titles that are suspect (Zelda,Pokemon,Mario,Fire Emblem,etc). Thoughts and experience on these ?

gummo

Re: 3DS World Edition games
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2021, 06:34:03 pm »
All that I can find online is that the consensus is that 3DS games can't be counterfeited . Today I received a Bravely Default World Edition . It's no doubt real , all quality artwork/insert and the case and cart feel correct .

aliensstudios

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2021, 06:02:58 pm »
If I remember correctly these games come with a multi-language insert. I have a Pokemon game that has that UAE badge on it. Nintendo has released several first party games on 3DS and Wii U with that little UAE badge. Some are even in this database.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

gummo

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2021, 08:05:02 pm »
If I remember correctly these games come with a multi-language insert. I have a Pokemon game that has that UAE badge on it. Nintendo has released several first party games on 3DS and Wii U with that little UAE badge. Some are even in this database.

Ah okay . I did search a little in the 3ds section , but I didn't know what country it would be under . Thanks for the reply and info !