Author Topic: OBTAINED - Earthworm Jim HD was delisted from PSN Store  (Read 9930 times)

Re: Earthworm Jim HD was delisted from PSN Store
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2020, 10:17:52 am »
I have it!

One guy from Twitter has let me install the game for the price that he paid for it and now it's running on my PS3.

Kind regards and thanks to everyone, now there's only one game left to obtain: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver.

Fun game. This was the version I played many years ago. An unfortunate victim of the digital age.

Re: OBTAINED - Earthworm Jim HD was delisted from PSN Store
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2022, 11:22:10 am »
Hey this is a huge necropost, but I'm looking for this game in the USA.

I downloaded the demo waaaaay back and never got the full game. Recently rediscovered it with my kids, and they're begging me to get the full game. They love the demo, and play it over and over.

Anyone in the USA able to help?

Thank you so much!

mrkonasoni

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2022, 08:00:54 pm »
- Answering to @Masakarijoe

Unfortunately the game was pulled out from the Store and is not available for sale, anymore.

The only option could be install PS3Hen (Homebrew) and use it for play the full version.

Certainly wonder why they just left the game behind considering it was a quality remaster for a classic game, I could have bought it on Switch for a fair price.
I always have problems learning English, but I still love to talk a lot, I need no reason to be kind, after everything I have gone through I found a little peace.

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2022, 10:40:20 am »

Unfortunately the game was pulled out from the Store and is not available for sale, anymore.

The only option could be install PS3Hen (Homebrew) and use it for play the full version.

Certainly wonder why they just left the game behind considering it was a quality remaster for a classic game, I could have bought it on Switch for a fair price.

Yeah, it's really unfortunate. I would definitely buy it for PS3 or Nintendo Switch, my kids really want to play it.

Even though it is off of the PS3 store, things that have been previously downloaded can be redownloaded. That is how I was able to redownload the demo that I have now. So, similar to the original poster here, if someone has this downloaded on their PS3 account, I could feasibly obtain that copy by downloading it from them. I understand the concern about sharing account information, but I'm not really sure if there is another way.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2022, 02:10:21 pm »

Yeah, it's really unfortunate. I would definitely buy it for PS3 or Nintendo Switch, my kids really want to play it.

Even though it is off of the PS3 store, things that have been previously downloaded can be redownloaded. That is how I was able to redownload the demo that I have now. So, similar to the original poster here, if someone has this downloaded on their PS3 account, I could feasibly obtain that copy by downloading it from them. I understand the concern about sharing account information, but I'm not really sure if there is another way.

But, as already mentioned and realized above. After the account you used for download deauthorizes your machine. You will no longer be able to play the download from that account.

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2022, 09:49:17 am »

But, as already mentioned and realized above. After the account you used for download deauthorizes your machine. You will no longer be able to play the download from that account.

Ok I am bad with technology, so how did the OP get a download from somebody? It would seem that there is another way...

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2022, 05:53:17 pm »

Ok I am bad with technology, so how did the OP get a download from somebody? It would seem that there is another way...

He probably left the OP's PS3 authorized (You can have 2 authorized at a time)