Author Topic: Halo Paramount+ Series Trailer  (Read 1199 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Halo Paramount+ Series Trailer
« on: February 01, 2022, 10:54:38 pm »
This looks so damn cool! I can't wait!

Unlike many comic movies, this characters and costumes look identical to their video game counterparts. It looked to have good action, and top-notch effects and budget.

Here's to hoping the final product can live up to the trailer.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: Halo Paramount+ Series Trailer
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2022, 10:56:56 pm »
I posted a URL to the trailer on YouTube, and it disappeared. I then tried to edit the post, and that edit won't show up. Boards are acting weird.

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2022, 12:51:18 am »
It looks fantastic.  They are changing the story abit from the looks of it, talking about controlling the Spartans in some fashion that seemed more than just having turned them into hardened, loyal, soldiers, through sheer force of years of harsh training and painful enhancements, but otherwise everything about it looks pretty right on and at this point, after all these years, that they are finally getting to do it after so many attempts is pretty cool lol
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 12:52:49 am by kamikazekeeg »

covfefe2020

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2022, 10:52:18 am »
characters and costumes look identical to their video game counterparts.

presented without comment
The Benevolent and Powerful covfefe2020

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2022, 11:21:35 am »
oMg sHe'S nOt bLuE

Changing Cortana's appearance is true to the source material.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2022, 01:17:55 pm »
characters and costumes look identical to their video game counterparts.

presented without comment

Okay, so 1 out of the trailer. But she still looks like Cortana besides not being purple. I mean Commander Keyes even looked just like his video game counterpart.

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2022, 04:30:42 pm »
Yeah, non-blue/purple Cortana is fine, it's a non-issue to me. 

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2022, 09:24:01 pm »
Not having Steve Downes voice Master Chief is dumb.

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2022, 10:06:56 pm »

It's a little jarring being so used to the game, but understandable if they want to do more with the actual actor in the show at one point as I'm not sure if they are gonna show John or not, they sorta tease the back of him, and it's really just a game thing that they don't show who he is, I believe they actually describe him in the book, though that might've just been as a kid, I forget, been awhile since I read the first book or two.

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2022, 07:31:09 am »

It's a little jarring being so used to the game, but understandable if they want to do more with the actual actor in the show at one point as I'm not sure if they are gonna show John or not, they sorta tease the back of him, and it's really just a game thing that they don't show who he is, I believe they actually describe him in the book, though that might've just been as a kid, I forget, been awhile since I read the first book or two.

This.  Downes is no spring chicken, and Pablo Schrieber is a solid as hell actor, so I'm ok with it.