Author Topic: Toca Race Driver 2 (EU) PS2  (Read 503 times)

brothertuc

Toca Race Driver 2 (EU) PS2
« on: February 14, 2022, 11:02:28 am »
When I search for, and find, the EU version for the PS2 game Toca Race Driver 2, everything is fine.
But when I add it to my collection, the image disappears and is not shown. When I search for it again, the image is there and all, but as soon as it is added to my collection, the image goes away.

Bluemoon

Re: Toca Race Driver 2 (EU) PS2
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2022, 06:38:01 pm »
Do you have the case for this game? because the site now uses the disc image in your collection if you specify you don't have the box and not all games have disc images on the database

jason

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2022, 01:19:18 am »
I'm getting a feeling that most people want the option to toggle this setting...

brothertuc

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2022, 09:10:22 am »
Do you have the case for this game? because the site now uses the disc image in your collection if you specify you don't have the box and not all games have disc images on the database

That kinda sucks... But no, I do not have the case sadly. But I'd still like the image to show up.
Guess I'll just check the image box then instead.

tripredacus

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2022, 09:56:06 am »
I'm getting a feeling that most people want the option to toggle this setting...

Default should be that it is not enabled in any view and allow an option to toggle it for either view setting.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 10:01:21 am by tripredacus »